M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
I'm not really a gamer but the best game I've ever played was Uncharted 4. Just the graphics, dialogue, story were all incredible.

Moonicide

Moonicide

ᴘʜᴀꜱᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Nov 19, 2019
The Bioshock series.

tumblr_mqr9wmEWph1qiao6vo4_500.gif

Ggv.gif

tumblr_od2r6yi2Qv1vbzsvqo1_500.gif

• Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Sensei and Lester Cohle
Sdj

Sdj

In this life like weeds, you're a rock to me
Aug 1, 2019
Chrono cross, ps1.

That's a banger. Great game. Golden age for RPGs for sure.

My fav game is Xenogears. I wish I could wipe my memory of that game and play it again fresh. What a story, I love the visual style, the music can bring me to tears. And it's got mechs, so...

Reactions: R_N
peacefully31425

peacefully31425

Dirtbag
Aug 28, 2018
It's hard for me to decide on my favorite game if all time, there are just too many. My favorite games of the past couple years are Hitman 2, RDR2, and DMCV.

Reactions: mediocre
Scarlett00

Scarlett00

I’m someone I don’t want around.
Dec 17, 2019
The Last Of Us, Detroit: Become Hunan and Heavy Rain

L

Lester Cohle

Oct 7, 2019
Hm, it's quite difficult to choose one favourite game, so:

Fallout 1, 2 and New Vegas (I would say that dialogues and replayability in those games are unparalleled);
Bioshock series (especially Burial at Sea);
Spec Ops - The Line (can't recommend it highly enough);
Age of Empires 2 (campaigns are just beautiful);
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series (I wouldn't probably recommend it if you are not a Slav scum like I am);
Skyrim (I consider it to be a bad game in terms of writing, difficulty settings and combat (it's quite repetitive), but the game is extremely immersive and you can waste hours on it);
Far Cry 1 and 3 (the former is nostalgic and the latter has very interesting endings despite the fact that second part of the game basically repeats the first one; my colleague also says that Far Cry 2 is the best installment in the series but I haven't played it yet);
The Wolf among Us (I'm not fond of comics, but the story and possible choices are very interesting and make the game worth a while for me).

That's it. All these games can run even on my cheap outdated laptop, so do not be afraid if your machine isn't brand new.

K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn

Reactions: the box is empty and thepolarbear
charlottewilts

charlottewilts

read Dostoyevsky
Jun 15, 2019
Pocket Mirror! it's free, has beautiful graphics and an even more gorgeous soundtrack. i couldn't recommend it enough.

Extrafleta

• Love
Reactions: kawaiiphantom and WhyIsLife56
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Antinatalism + Efilism ❤️
Nov 4, 2019
I don't play games but I've seen a few gameplays of Alice: Madness Returns and Little Nightmares which are mostly story based and I liked the story. Pocket Mirror is also good, story wise.

Little Nightmares Complete Edition 1

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and charlottewilts
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
When I was young, I could skip sleep a couple of nights in a row just to play. Sadly, I have to give gaming low priority nowadays. Anyway, the games I've played the most are Civlization I-IV. There are 8 765.81277 hours in a year, and it's not impossible that I've spent a year of my life playing these games. I don't regret it, because as far as I'm concerned, Civilization is the Rolls Royce of computer games. The games which gave me the most immersive gaming experiences are Knights of the Old Republic I and II, though. As a Star Wars fan, it's impossible for me to not love them by all my heart.

Reactions: charlottewilts
lowres

lowres

Scum
Feb 9, 2019
I dont have a favourite game overall so I'll name a few series. The yakuza series is honestly one of my favourites the stories are so over the top and cheesy I cant help but love them, theres just so much stuff to do in the word among side quests and all of the other activities you can do. I'm playing kiwami 2 right now and if they ever turned the cabaret minigame into like a phone game or something standalone i would have no social life that game is so addicting to me for some reason. Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines is a top tier rpg with tons of replayability, once you get the unnoficial patches and maybe a few mods its great, I'm so excited for the sequel. Fallouv NV another top tier rpg. Mafia 2 is a classic 3rd person shooter with a great story and tons of detail. I also love the souls games especially bloodborne. and the metal gear series is hands down one of the best (I own a big boss body pillow and have a picture of venom snake framed) and i'm kinda sad that death stranding looks so boring or i might have got it.

Reactions: charlottewilts
Enshadowed

Enshadowed

Dec 19, 2019
Well I am really going to sound old but Everquest was my favorite game. It was my introduction into the MMO genre and I got to raid with a bunch of my friends and made some new ones along the way. Sure it did suck up thousands of hours of my life but I think it holds a special place as it was the first MMO I played.

Squalo

Squalo

A Fatal Mistake
Jan 14, 2021
The Witcher 3.

• Love
Reactions: lili, Fragile and Silenos
Ferdinand Bardamu

Ferdinand Bardamu

No Future For Democracy
Feb 22, 2024
War thunder and WARNO RN

B

BlessedBeTheFlame

All things are nothing to me
Feb 2, 2024
Metroid Prime and Majoras Mask have been interchangable to me personally.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Pokémon, Sonic, Fire Emblem, Kirby, Smash Bros, and Ace Attorney are my top gaming series.

Eternal Pessimist

Eternal Pessimist

Student
Oct 16, 2019
I can't really name one single game as my favorite, but Tetris, Super Mario Bros. 3, Batman: Arkham Knight and Cyberpunk 2077 are a few of my favorites. I also have a lot of fond memories of playing GTA: Vice City, but I have to admit that the gameplay doesn't hold up that well today. San Andreas is a little better, but I don't have as much nostalgia for it.