DoomedxFromBirth

DoomedxFromBirth

Waste of Agony
Jun 1, 2019
Skyrim was my first platinum on the playstation. Best 250 + hours of my life. Helped me escape how I felt most of the time.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: the box is empty, CuriousAboutThis, Élégie and 9 others
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
Has to be LoZ OoT

Reactions: the box is empty, Dystopia, Mr2005 and 1 other person
DoomedxFromBirth

DoomedxFromBirth

Waste of Agony
Jun 1, 2019
Reactions: Tabbyql, Sick Boy and PatKat
ExitTheDay

ExitTheDay

We fight to live or live to die
May 26, 2019
Every game in the Burnout series, took arcade racing to a whole other level... my personal favorite was Burnout Dominator for the Ps2, it was unliked by many people for not having the famous crash mode that made the series unique but to me it was still part of the best racing series ever made

Reactions: Travis Pickle, Manaaja and DoomedxFromBirth
T

Taylored

I've figured it out
Sep 20, 2018
Minecraft I play it all day and night.

Reactions: DoomedxFromBirth and PatKat
O

Onomotopoeia

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
Skyrim was my first platinum on the playstation. Best 250 + hours of my life. Helped me escape how I felt most of the time.

I loved skyrim! but it just lost its replay value for me.

In the vein of skyrim I also enjoyed final fantasy x, x2 was even ok and they were recently remastered. Also really loved witcher and pillars of eternity - although that one is turn based so not quite the same.

I'm currently playing path of exile and finding it kind of meh tbh but I hear it gets better later.

Most of my time these days though goes to none other than dead by daylight. I'm not sure why i love this game (its not really my type of game) but i really love this game.

Reactions: DoomedxFromBirth
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I have so many. Baldur's Gate I and II, Icewind Dale, Clive Barker's Undying, Civilization II to V, Sim City anything, Grand Theft Auto (any really), WoW, Doom, The Witcher, Skyrim, Thief, Uncharted, The Last Of Us, Tomb Raider. Some of those games are 20 years old and I still play them.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, 262653, Steapa Snotor and 4 others
DoomedxFromBirth

DoomedxFromBirth

Waste of Agony
Jun 1, 2019
Every game in the Burnout series, took arcade racing to a whole other level... my personal favorite was Burnout Dominator for the Ps2, it was unliked by many people for not having the famous crash mode that made the series unique but to me it was still part of the best racing series ever made
Ive heard
I loved skyrim! but it just lost its replay value for me.

In the vein of skyrim I also enjoyed final fantasy x, x2 was even ok and they were recently remastered. Also really loved witcher and pillars of eternity - although that one is turn based so not quite the same.

I'm currently playing path of exile and finding it kind of meh tbh but I hear it gets better later.

Most of my time these days though goes to none other than dead by daylight. I'm not sure why i love this game (its not really my type of game) but i really love this game.
i've replayed Skyrim about 3 times. But when they decided to remaster it like 3 different times I was like . :smiling: Todd Howard staph pls. I actually just finished Hellblade Senua's Sacrifice. That game is all aboue mental illness. It had an interesting story. Im currently playing Wolfenstein II on the switch though.
I have so many. Baldur's Gate I and II, Icewind Dale, Clive Barker's Undying, Civilization II to V, Sim City anything, Grand Theft Auto (any really), WoW, Doom, The Witcher, Skyrim, Thief, Uncharted, The Last Of Us, Tomb Raider. Some of those games are 20 years old and I still play them.
Classics never die! Im with you for The Witcher Wild Hunt ( I got the good ending lol) Thief, TLoU, GtO, Doom. All great stuff
The only game that I can play that has a car in it is Crazy Taxi lol. Dreamcast days. But Ive heard how fun Burnout is.

Last edited:
Reactions: ExitTheDay
letmeseethedeath

letmeseethedeath

catching the bus
Aug 4, 2018
red dead redemption 2, left 4 dead and left for dead 2, gta and fortnite

• Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, reznikoff, ExitTheDay and 1 other person
ExitTheDay

ExitTheDay

May 26, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: Lemons and letmeseethedeath
DoomedxFromBirth

DoomedxFromBirth

Waste of Agony
Jun 1, 2019
red dead redemption 2, left 4 dead and left for dead 2, gta and fortnite
Red Dead 2's story was amazing. They did such a good job. I appreciate all the little easter eggs as well. Just like GTA

• Love
Reactions: letmeseethedeath
letmeseethedeath

letmeseethedeath

catching the bus
Aug 4, 2018
Left 4 dead was my shit back in the day, haven't played it in a while
when you'll play text me so we can play together :)
Red Dead 2's story was amazing. They did such a good job. I appreciate all the little easter eggs as well. Just like GTA
yes omg, me like arthur. alone and sick :( the easter egg that i loved most is the vampire one ❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
DoomedxFromBirth

DoomedxFromBirth

Waste of Agony
Jun 1, 2019
when you'll play text me so we can play together :)

yes omg, me like arthur. alone and sick :( the easter egg that i loved most is the vampire one ❤
I kept the vampire on the back of my horse for some time lol after I killed him. I think of my favorites was the hobbit houses they threw in there.

• Love
letmeseethedeath

letmeseethedeath

catching the bus
Aug 4, 2018
I kept the vampire on the back of my horse for some time lol after I killed him. I think of my favorites was the hobbit houses they threw in there.
lol that's amazing. if you play online we can play together if you want of course :3

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
DoomedxFromBirth

DoomedxFromBirth

Waste of Agony
Jun 1, 2019
lol that's amazing. if you play online we can play together if you want of course :3
I dont play online, I was excited for the online then I heard it was not so good so I didnt bother. I mostly stick to story oriented games cause online games now for me weren't what they were back when MW2 was something.

Reactions: ExitTheDay and letmeseethedeath
letmeseethedeath

letmeseethedeath

catching the bus
Aug 4, 2018
I dont play online, I was excited for the online then I heard it was not so good so I didnt bother. I mostly stick to story oriented games cause online games now for me weren't what they were back when MW2 was something.
i got you :) you know i'm tired to play with happy people who have a beautiful life and they talk about that. i mean, i don't wanna fucking hear anything, i just wanna play my sadness out

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lemons, LastFlowers and 1 other person
ExitTheDay

ExitTheDay

May 26, 2019
I feel like the whole online facade is what is ruining games nowadays, Fallout74 is a great example of this

Reactions: andy69, letmeseethedeath and DoomedxFromBirth
DoomedxFromBirth

DoomedxFromBirth

Waste of Agony
Jun 1, 2019
Oh boy I could not agree with you more. That was a epic fail. And im a fan of fallout. I didnt even pick up the game I was too busy and then all the trash talking came in and that was the end lol.

V

Voy

May 22, 2019
I used to enjoy games a lot. Now I can only like Hollow Knight, Soulsborne, Doom. Other games just feel wrong somehow.

Reactions: SunSetsForever, DoomedxFromBirth and Manaaja
Deleted member 4288

Deleted member 4288

So much pain...
Dec 3, 2018
The Walking Dead series is amazing. Just finished it last week and already missing it... Definitely my favorite.

Another favorite is SOMA.

I love story-driven video games. The sad thing is that they quickly end and you can't wipe your memory to re-experience it again like the first time you did :(

LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
Halo
Zelda
Mario

That's pretty much it. I don't like modern games as much, because they are all too similar and very boring. And games these days are very expensive, and usually can be beat in 5 hours or so(depends on the genre). I used to love video games back in the day, but with depression now, its hard for me to enjoy anything. It also doesn't help that majority of games now suck. lol

Reactions: Daigoro’sDisciple and DoomedxFromBirth
S

Santiago

Mage
Mar 25, 2018
I love lots of different games. God of War, Spider-man, AC, etc...

but one I feel really fits this forum and mental health in general is Life is Strange

LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019

but one I feel really fits this forum and mental health in general is Life is Strange
I enjoyed Life is Strange. I could really relate with a lot of the characters.

disassociativesloth

disassociativesloth

Just tired.
Jun 3, 2019
I recently got back into Minecraft after not touching it for years. It's really been taking my mind off things lately. That and FFXIV are my big distractions right now.

Reactions: LifeIsNotFun
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
I don't have any video game consoles besides an old 3ds.
But I've played a few computer games and enjoyed the indie point and click, 'Fran Bow'.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and DoomedxFromBirth
tomz323

tomz323

Walking to the bus stop
Mar 29, 2019
Mass Effect

Reactions: Alan James, Severen and Skathon
DoomedxFromBirth

DoomedxFromBirth

Waste of Agony
Jun 1, 2019

LiS is also one of my favorites. I heard LiS 2 wont have a physical release last I looked but Im hoping they do cause I prefer that over digital. I think the episodes are still coming out.
Mass Effect
Did you play the last one?

tomz323

tomz323

Walking to the bus stop
Mar 29, 2019
LiS is also one of my favorites. I heard LiS 2 wont have a physical release last I looked but Im hoping they do cause I prefer that over digital. I think the episodes are still coming out.

Did you play the last one?
Andromeda? Yes it was disappointing. You a fan of the series?

DoomedxFromBirth

DoomedxFromBirth

Waste of Agony
Jun 1, 2019
Surprisingly I never got around to it. I think that was cause it started on the xbox and I only had an xbox briefly for fable. I know you can play it on the playstation now but its me being lazy. I do want to play it though cause rpg's are my fav. I asked about the last one cause I keep up on games in general and heard that one was pretty bad.