• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ProhibereDolor

ProhibereDolor

Cloak and Dagger
May 21, 2019
Playing off of the post that Alpha_Draco_Pegasus made about which would be your last song, I had a question. Which band has done a great cover song that you like??? I'll start off, and I'm gonna catch a lot of flak I'm sure for being "emo" but I actually have two songs. Enjoy the silence and losing my religion. Both done by lacuna coil(emo blah blah blah.) I have loved that band for a decade. Other fav bands are tool, puscifer, a perfect circle, and rammstein. So what is yours? Run amok.....and go.....

S

sólstafir

Experienced
Nov 1, 2018
Ah, another Puscifer lover in this forum. Maynard Keenan made a cover for Rocket Man which is amazing .. I have really epic memories with this song, I listened to it on repeat in the beginning of my relationship with my now ex-boyfriend. Puscifer always takes me back to that short period of time in my twenties when I was happy. I think you know the song, being a fan of Tool, Puscifer and A Perfect Circle yourself. :)