• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

vault

vault

Aug 24, 2023
I wanted to share about one of my favorite music artists, Madmans Esprit. I have no one to share it with in real life, since nobody i know shares my music taste, but also because most of their music is about CTB. Thats also a reason why i felt like i could share it here!

Madmans Esprit is a South Korean artist and is currently a one-man band. The artist's name is 叫號(Kyuho) and he describes the genre as "Depressive suicidal blackened pop". I would call the genre very metal influenced, although it is very unique. It's something you have to listen to in order to understand. Their whole style is influenced by Visual Kei, which is a subculture that originates from Japan. The music in mostly in Korean and English and sometimes German or Japanese. Kyuho has a beautiful singing voice but can pull off screams and growls as well which is another reason why the music sound to unique.

I really relate to the lyrics and that contributes to why i am so fond of the music. I believe i can assume that many people here would be able to relate as well. The views shared in the lyrics of Kyuho's music would fit right in, in this community. I usually have to search translated lyrics to be able to understand, and it is very worth it to be able to fully experience the meaning. Most of the songs are about depression and suicide, but there are songs having to do with politics and religion (namely 씨발(ssibal) and Hass und Ingnoranz). If you don't want to know the meaning than you can just listen without looking up translated lyrics (thats what i usually do).

Some of my favorite songs are
-Seoul
-In Der Nacht
-Bitter
-이분법(translates to dichotomy)
-Stairway
-자해와 해방(translates to Self-harm and Liberation)

Their most popular song is Suicidol, followed by Seoul and 백골의 정원(Garden of Skeletons).

I will link a youtube playlist of all their songs, including songs that are unreleased or no longer posted on the official account. The playlist also includes music of what i consider a "sister" band to Madmans Esprit, called Ms Isohp Romatem. I say "sister" band because Kyuho is in the band and the singer of the band was part of Madmans Esprit.
Youtube Playlist

I'm very happy to be able to share this with other people and I hope i convinced you to check them out! Thanks for reading and feel free to reply with what you think if you do choose to listen. What's your thoughts, favorite song, and anything else you want to say!

Reactions: cgrtt.brns
S

Skyyyfarer 26

Plagued by existence
Jul 22, 2023
I have never listened to this band but I love a similar genre and Japanese artists like kikuo and shinsei kamattechan

Reactions: vault
dead-yaga

dead-yaga

muddy moon
Oct 24, 2020
somehow im always like at least in the top 1% of they might be giants listeners on spotify

Reactions: vault
vault

vault

Aug 24, 2023
somehow im always like at least in the top 1% of they might be giants listeners on spotify
i used to listen to their science is real album when i was young! my sister also likes them