• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sick.faery

sick.faery

Mar 18, 2021
cigarettes after sex - sunsetz
three days grace - i hate everything about you, animal i have become, good life
saosin - translating the name
glassjaw - siberian kiss, pink roses

Reactions: CandyK__
BirdNamedRose

BirdNamedRose

Drinks nothing but stupid juice
Apr 10, 2023
Blink-182 is my favorite, i like all there music but lately i've been listening to their album nine.

mytimemysunflower

mytimemysunflower

Feb 18, 2023
Definitely sayonara ponytail. It's not that well known even inside of Japan but all their songs feel comfy and vaguely nostalgic even if I've only known about them for a few years. My favorite song released by them is hoshikuzu to cosmos, and I really suggest everyone atleast listen to it fully once.
Definitely sayonara ponytail. It's not that well known even inside of Japan but all their songs feel comfy and vaguely nostalgic even if I've only known about them for a few years. My favorite song released by them is hoshikuzu to cosmos, and I really suggest everyone atleast listen to it fully once.

juxtajuno

juxtajuno

bpd qweenie <3
Jan 25, 2023
i'm in love with avenged sevenfold currently, and i think so far away has to be my favorite.

deepblack

deepblack

follow the white rabbit
Apr 9, 2023
For me it's Radiohead - this band always helped me deal with my sorrow. I especially like Street spirit (fade out) and Idioteque.
Street Spirit is one of my alltime favorites as well, also love the video

Nirvana & the song from them would be.... Lithium. A song that sticks with me. It's to do with depression.
Had to take Lithium for some time. Always had that song in my ears at that time 🎧

Grew up with Rock/Heavy Metal, then Kurt Cobain came and changed the scene. Grunge (Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Alice in Chains, ... ) and also Crossover (Rage Against The Machine and others) dominated for me.
Then went on to very different music over the years, from Black Metal to Hip Hop, Jazz, Classical Music, Ambient and many more. Pretty much everything besides the mainstream I guess. Techno became and still is a big thing for me.

I'm 45 now and looking back I think it's save to say my alltime favorite band is Alice in Chains.
And I mean the AiC with Layne Staley. For those who don't know, he was the singer and died on an overdose in 2002 (aged 34, R.I.P.).

There are too many songs I like of them, depending on mood.
Just two examples from the MTV Unplugged session:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: JJMaynard97
W

wiltingorchid

Student
Apr 16, 2023
i really love queen, they have pretty much for every feeling i experience ( and i have bpd so that a really big thing)
currently my favourite song by them is "who wants to love forever". i love everything about the song, the melody, the lyrics... it is awesome.

T

Twntysix

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
Aug 26, 2021
Cage the elephant, i really really like that band. Idk i think every song they release always good. My favs would be : Carry me in, lotus, come a little closer, trouble, cold cold cold