• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

une vie grotesque

une vie grotesque

chronically suicidal
Mar 6, 2023
chiodos have been my favorite band for some time now, their first album goes so hard

this is my favorite song of theirs atm:

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I actually haven't really listened to much music for a long time, but I've always liked Evanescence the best, and my favourite song from them has been Breathe No More.

Reactions: אשרה
Alltheywanted

Alltheywanted

I'll just lay here and die
Mar 6, 2023
For me it's Radiohead - this band always helped me deal with my sorrow. I especially like Street spirit (fade out) and Idioteque.

Fwompje

Fwompje

life is cruel and time heals nothing
Feb 23, 2023
This has been at the top of my spotify rewind for years. My favorite band and my favorite song.

Edit: just checked out Chevelle and I totally understand why you like them, awesome vocals and sick guitar. Send The Pain Below is now in my playlist!

Last edited:
Reactions: une vie grotesque
incorporationated

incorporationated

mentally unstable idiot
Jan 24, 2023
This has been at the top of my spotify rewind for years. My favorite band and my favorite song.

Edit: just checked out Chevelle and I totally understand why you like them, awesome vocals and sick guitar. Send The Pain Below is now in my playlist!

aye! nice! glad you liked em man :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Fwompje
Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
If we talk about bands, my favorite is Muse, their songs have accompanied me for most of my life and I love them since I was a child. My favorite song of theirs? Panic Station.

wrenwolfe

wrenwolfe

no matter where you go, everyone's connected
Mar 8, 2023
i have a lot of favorite bands, pierce the veil and bring me the horizon are the ones i listen to the most, but babymetal is my most current fixation. my favorite song from them is probably "headbangeeeeerrrrr!!!!!", i like the mix of the loud instrumentals and soft vocals a whole lot

Ultracheese

Ultracheese

Arcanist
Dec 1, 2022
Anyone who follows me knows how I'm obsessed with There'd Better Be a Mirrorball by Arctic Monkeys, as well as The Ultracheese. So I shall direct your attention to my third favorite Arctic Monkeys song.

LunaXCBN

LunaXCBN

The Best Thing (That Never Happened)
Feb 6, 2023
I don't have a fav band but my fav artist of all time has to be Josh A

AngelicPsychedelic

AngelicPsychedelic

<3
Mar 9, 2023
From my chemical romance prob "give 'em hell, kid", but I literally love every song from three cheers for sweet revenge!

Reactions: Ruma and gh0sttx
Brainslushy

Brainslushy

sigh
Feb 18, 2023
I can't say I have a favorite band, especially since it depends my mood. I do have tunes that have been on my mind more than others recently.

aubrey!

aubrey!

internet angel
Mar 11, 2023
i have a lot of favorite bands, pierce the veil and bring me the horizon are the ones i listen to the most, but babymetal is my most current fixation. my favorite song from them is probably "headbangeeeeerrrrr!!!!!", i like the mix of the loud instrumentals and soft vocals a whole lot
I love pierce the veil! my favourite from them personally is probably hold on til may. it's a pretty song. they were my introduction to all the emo stuff i listen to now.

my favourite band myself though is probably Foreground Eclipse. i'm not listening to them as often, but there's also a lot of sentimental value in why they're my favourite. I usually like their older stuff, by my favourite song was the last official song of their last album. (There is a bonus track afterwords and that's it, the band disbanded) despite being so late in foreground eclipse's existence, i find the song to be an unrealistically perfected blend of their old and new style. their style is so unique. I hope one day someone uploads a rip of their Demo 01 album, i'd really love to hear those songs before i'm out.

please give it a listen ^^ it's j-rock.

• Love
Reactions: Ringo
IWasColdBesideYou

IWasColdBesideYou

The Flowers Bloom And Wither Forever
Mar 13, 2023
I Was Cold Beside You by Hanging Garden. I get really sad listening to it but it will forever be my favorite song.

Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
my favourite band myself though is probably Foreground Eclipse. i'm not listening to them as often, but there's also a lot of sentimental value in why they're my favourite. I usually like their older stuff, by my favourite song was the last official song of their last album. (There is a bonus track afterwords and that's it, the band disbanded) despite being so late in foreground eclipse's existence, i find the song to be an unrealistically perfected blend of their old and new style. their style is so unique.
I love them too! It's a pity but the situation you describe is pretty common, I know many people who became aware of their existence just to later realize that they were no longer active. They were quite special, they arranged pieces that were somewhat ignored or difficult to handle, like Lunate Elf and the result was pretty sick. They showed high production values and unique reinterpretations, that together with their own songs made them one of the most popular circles at Comiket and Reitaisai, I even think they were one of the few at the time who played screamo. I never knew the reason why they broke up, some of them are still active in one way or another but obviously it's not the same anymore. I want to remark how good their arrangement of U.N Owen Was Her? is, as it represents well what it is to arrange a piece in a hurry, not to mention the lyrics, which are overly meta.

They were actually very close to Draw the Emotional back in the day, the same group of nuts who could make excellent arrangements of Provincial Makai City Esoteria, they made at least one collaborative album, I don't remember if all of Foreground Eclipse participated in Funny Party in the Fog or just Merami, maybe I'm confusing her with another artist with a similar name, it's been a while since I checked. Anyway Seated with Liquor is still a thing though, I love Sad Spring.

I hope one day someone uploads a rip of their Demo 01 album, i'd really love to hear those songs before i'm out.

Unless I'm getting it wrong, I think their first demo album has been on the net again for a while now, If you mean their Demo CD Vol.01 prior to their first EP Missing, Loving... and Suffering, then I can provide it for you.

Reactions: aubrey!
aubrey!

aubrey!

internet angel
Mar 11, 2023
Unless I'm getting it wrong, I think their first demo album has been on the net again for a while now, If you mean their Demo CD Vol.01 prior to their first EP Missing, Loving... and Suffering, then I can provide it for you.
Last time I checked, Demo 01 has only had uploads of low resolution artwork and was being gatekept by those who purchased it, the last one at auctuon went for 1,500 USD iirc.

It's been a few months though.

I love the Draw the Emotional collab album. Honestly, I haven't given Draw the Emotional enough of my attention.

Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
Last time I checked, Demo 01 has only had uploads of low resolution artwork and was being gatekept by those who purchased it, the last one at auctuon went for 1,500 USD iirc.

It's been a few months though.

I love the Draw the Emotional collab album. Honestly, I haven't given Draw the Emotional enough of my attention.

Then again, if I'm not mistaken the album you're looking for should be this one, the ripping is of good quality all in all.

If at any time you feel like it, I recommend listening to the album Funny Party in the Fog, it sums up their style if you want a quick taste.

Reactions: aubrey!
aubrey!

aubrey!

internet angel
Mar 11, 2023
Then again, if I'm not mistaken the album you're looking for should be this one, the ripping is of good quality all in all.

If at any time you feel like it, I recommend listening to the album Funny Party in the Fog, it sums up their style if you want a quick taste.
Oh wow. That's been uploaded pretty recently. I haven't been doing my doujinstyle checkups often, So I guess I missed it.
I'll check it out when I get home. currently falling asleep in class. Hope I can graduate this year but I can't try.

I left school early, I need bed.

I went ahead and checked, and unless the lack of sleep is really getting to me it seems that these are identical versions of the tracks from Missing, Loving, Suffering and the same low-res album cover rip that has been floating around on the internet since the dawn of time.

Last edited:
Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
Oh wow. That's been uploaded pretty recently. I haven't been doing my doujinstyle checkups often, So I guess I missed it.
I'll check it out when I get home. currently falling asleep in class. Hope I can graduate this year but I can't try.
I can relate I upload content to the site from time to time, so I check it regularly.
I left school early, I need bed.

I went ahead and checked, and unless the lack of sleep is really getting to me it seems that these are identical versions of the tracks from Missing, Loving, Suffering and the same low-res album cover rip that has been floating around on the internet since the dawn of time.
The composition is mostly the same, what I do notice different is the audio mixing, in the final version the voice was actually a bit overshadowed, in the same way some notes are a little longer in the demo version and vice versa, tbh no I'm surprised that they are so identical, I think there was a difference of a month between the demo and the EP. It's not like the different recordings of Truths, Ironies, The Secret Lyrics where the biggest where it was noticeable that they no longer struggled pronouncing english after three years.

I hope you slept well.

aubrey!

aubrey!

internet angel
Mar 11, 2023
I can relate I upload content to the site from time to time, so I check it regularly.

The composition is mostly the same, what I do notice different is the audio mixing, in the final version the voice was actually a bit overshadowed, in the same way some notes are a little longer in the demo version and vice versa, tbh no I'm surprised that they are so identical, I think there was a difference of a month between the demo and the EP. It's not like the different recordings of Truths, Ironies, The Secret Lyrics where the biggest where it was noticeable that they no longer struggled pronouncing english after three years.

I hope you slept well.
You may be right, it's very close but (I don't know my music terminology, so bear with me) I can tell some of the volumes between the instruments are a bit different along with how it's soundstaged, if that makes any sense. I don't think this would be caused by ripping because unlike how various conditions of vinyls or cassettes and their respective players all change how the music does its thingies, CDs are purely just digital.

Interesting, I suppose. I was expecting something much like the other demo songs, but that would make total sense.

incorporationated

incorporationated

mentally unstable idiot
Jan 24, 2023
Black Country, New Road - The Place Where He Inserted the Blade
or
Depeche Mode - Policy of Truth
neat! also oh my god, satou pfp hahaha, i wanted to take her as mine too but was worried someone'd recognize her and think im weird lel

Reactions: CandyK__
CuteThing

CuteThing

i order the same subway every time i go to subway
Mar 22, 2023
the smiths, handsome devil

Xernarot

Xernarot

Always Tired
Mar 23, 2023
Surf Curse - Freaks
Love all their songs, but this one stands out to me.

JJMaynard97

JJMaynard97

JJ’s Dead Inside, Time to Say Bye Bye!!
Mar 17, 2023
Nirvana & the song from them would be.... Lithium. A song that sticks with me. It's to do with depression.

Reactions: deepblack