• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

weatherforecast

weatherforecast

Mar 16, 2024
Are there any that captivated you guys immediately?
I tend to watch anime mindlessly, so I don't know if it would really apply but:

Zankyou no terror - Anime about highschool terrorists, I really enjoyed the beginning but the introduction of a specific character kind of derailed the entire show... (at around ep5 or 6?)
Kaiji - Can't really remember, but it is an anime about a guy who gets roped into gambling (exaggerated... like losing a finger) and has to come up with 'clever' ideas to win the games he is playing. I guess this one is slow paced, though?
Btooom! - Guy stuck in survival minigame using only special types of grenades. I think there is some romance... a lot of people didn't like this one though and for valid reasons but I just watched it for the action
Bunny girl senpai - Despite the name, it isn't anything ecchi, but I do think it would only be captivating to a younger audience. It is about a high school guy who solves his friend's existential problems (exaggerated, as in their problems become reality). It has romance but nothing too sexual except for some jokes etc

Last edited:
Reactions: Shunya
depressedカリちゃん

depressedカリちゃん

I only exist online
Mar 27, 2024
I track all my anime's on MyAnimeList and my favorites so far are:
  • Clannad (drama, romance)
    happy japan s GIF
  • Death Note (horror, action)
    death note l GIF
  • Charlotte (superpowers and just beautiful)
  • Angel Beats (alternate world)
    angel beats GIF
  • Steins Gate (mistery, time travel,)
    Waving Steins Gate GIF by Funimation
  • Sword Art online (alternate world, Allrounder, MASTERPIECE)
    sword art online sao GIF
  • AnoHana ( beautiful sad drama 😭)
    ano natsu de matteru GIF
  • Tari Tari (beautiful slice of life)
  • Ajin (Horror, MASTERPIECE)
  • DragonballZ (fighting, action, Values)
    dragonball GIF
  • AirGear (rollerblades gang, insider tip)
  • One punch man (overpowered hero, fun to watch great action scenes)
    One Punch Man Preview GIF
  • Kimi no na wa (time travel, body swap)
    kimi no na wa GIF by Funimation
  • Link Click (insider tip)
  • Chainsawman
    Chainsaw Man GIF by Swaps4
  • And of course all ghibli movies
    studio ghibli flowers GIF

ResidentEvil

ResidentEvil

Student
Mar 2, 2024
There are too many, to have but one favorite anime.

I started watching anime about 10 years ago. And i definitely have an advice for those, who have not watched all content, that is worth watching. When you are "peaking" and absolutely watch the shit out of it.. Try to pump the brakes a little.
Especially if you are at home most of the time, and are looking for something to do.

If you start watching it too much, you will feel a burn out. Everything you watch, you have seemed before in another anime. You can guess what is gonna happen next in most cases. Then please... Find something else to do a while.. The content is not going anywhere. And new is coming all the time.

I also use Myanimelist.com, and other sites to get inspiration what to watch next.

Modern; Jujutsu Kaisen. Vinland Saga, Demon Slayer, Re zero, Hells paradise.

Grown up/Seinen: Mushishi, The perfect insider, Basilisk, Death Frenzy...

Classics: Naruto is very good, probably one of the best. It has everything. DBZ, Hunter X hunter.

Fate Saga and movies.

Too many to mention.👍

MortalityScares

MortalityScares

Here for perspective.
Mar 28, 2024
where are my code geass mfs

Astoria

Astoria

Mar 31, 2024
I'd have to say that my absolute favorite is BSD (Bungo Stray Dogs).
It's a great anime, and I still find it interesting even though it's been a minute since I've watched it. Usually I lose interest soon after finishing an anime.
I can't wait for the next season :)

A gif of Bungo Stray Dogs.

arnxxx

arnxxx

Student
Mar 8, 2024
I have a few 10/10 anime: Hunter x Hunter (both of them), Gungrave and Death Note
Higurashi (from my profile pic) is a 9/10

K

koruznikov

Apr 8, 2024
Attack on titan
Fullmetal alchemist
Akame ga kill

eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
Magi
AOT
Fruit baskets
FairyTale
One piece [struggling to get through wano arc rn]
Blue lock [manga is better]
Saiki k
Kuroko no basket
Demon slayer [manga>]
JJk
One punch man
School rumble
Love is war
Monthly girls Nozaki kun
Watamote: No Matter How I Look At It, It's Your Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular!
Future diary [peak]

WhenTheyCry

WhenTheyCry

if only this was just a simulation
Jun 25, 2022
Haiyore Nyaruko-san

Saturn_

Saturn_

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
Apr 22, 2024
Cowboy Bebop, Steins;Gate, Madoka Magica and Lain, probably. But there's a ton of shit I still need to watch.

ResidentEvil

ResidentEvil

Student
Mar 2, 2024
I have a few.
  • Redo of Healer. This anime is the one that taught modern day me that revenge is the only way bad actors will learn from their sins. Yeah you're expected to wait for karma but if there's no one around to deal karma, then that goal lies in your hands. It also taught me how people in power act and how they will act when someone commits "wrongthink" or when the "commoners" start getting support at the expense of their hellish deeds. For a short series, it's pretty eye opening
Nice! :D

Edit: BTW. Warning. If you don't wanna see something "anime perverted", its probably not the best idea to see the interview, or the show in general. It's not hentai, but i wanted at least to say something, before people just watch it.

Have you seen the interview from the man behind the show?
In Japan, this could be very awkward for many. To have this kind of conversation.🤣
Where is season 2? I would watch it😁

I know it's not exactly incredible writing. But it really is a "guilty pleasure" 👍

Last edited:
P

PanaxMan

Student
Apr 11, 2023
naruto and bleach, teenager nostaglia. Most isekai since I was so obssessed with CTB (only popular ones that, the "That Time I got reincarnated as (xyz) are horrible) besides tensura (slime)

Down bad anime would be Date A Live, favorite "anime girl" most has my thoughts and I wouldn't mind being in a power fantasy. Although I've had been maybe humanity's top 25% of worst things to happen

Windbreaker is really good, since Tokyo revengers was terrible in season 2

Reliving the same day 204 times to save someone you love, broke my heart when I was a teenager and still is now.
Nice! :D

Edit: BTW. Warning. If you don't wanna see something "anime perverted", its probably not the best idea to see the interview, or the show in general. It's not hentai, but i wanted at least to say something, before people just watch it.

Have you seen the interview from the man behind the show?
In Japan, this could be very awkward for many. To have this kind of conversation.🤣
Where is season 2? I would watch it😁

I know it's not exactly incredible writing. But it really is a "guilty pleasure" 👍

Loved it but its just like "having a harem in a labyrinth" has that same vibe with harems, bot the story and plot though