• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
My number one is a tie between Hunter X Hunter and Cardcaptor Sakura, but I also really love Kuroshitsuji, Sailor Moon, Super Lovers, Stop!! Hibari-kun!, Watamote, and Tennis no Ouji-sama.

Also, every version of Devilman, but especially Devilman Crybaby and the original Devilman anime.
do you like the original hunter x hunter or the newer version, they both are wonderful, but I adore the original more for its artstyle and the ost.

Reactions: hhmmmm
borderline-feline

borderline-feline

Constantly Sleepy Catgirl
Dec 28, 2022
do you like the original hunter x hunter or the newer version, they both are wonderful, but I adore the original more for its artstyle and the ost.
I prefer the newer one since I don't care for the art style of the original. It throws me off that Killua and Gon look older than they're supposed to.

Toji

Toji

waste away with me
Mar 24, 2023
My number one is a tie between Hunter X Hunter and Cardcaptor Sakura, but I also really love Kuroshitsuji, Sailor Moon, Super Lovers, Stop!! Hibari-kun!, Watamote, and Tennis no Ouji-sama.

Also, every version of Devilman, but especially Devilman Crybaby and the original Devilman anime.
devilman cry baby was so good, i watched the netflix version and sobbed

plurkid

plurkid

Night is right
Mar 16, 2023
Naruto, with avatar the last Airbender training close behind. Believe it! I feel like Naruto shaped me as a kid to be a good mediator and "talk no jutsu" kinda guy lol. Bites me in the ass sometimes when I end up advocating for people who probably don't deserve to be advocated for, and I get taken advantage of frequently.

I also very much appreciate that watching Naruto got me to try true ramen, sometimes I think a good bowl of totsengaku ramen is the only things keeping my heart alive

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Toji
Mimi_

Mimi_

I only deserve to suffer
Mar 10, 2023
I LOVE Fmab, HxH, Madoka magical girl, Monster, Magi: the labyrinth of Magic, Vanitas no Carte, Vinland Saga, Houseki no Kuni, Seraph of the End, and D-Gray Man!!

I will try to read Innocent, Vagabond, and some other manga before ctb. Sadly, I only have a few weeks left and I don't think I would even be able to start any of them.
I hope I will be able to, at least, finish reading all Fujimoto's one-shots.

Illidan77

Illidan77

╰━≪ - ≫─╯
Nov 22, 2022
Naruto, Basilisk, Jinx, Castlevania, cowboy bebop (netflix) and the last one i watched Mo Dao Zu Shi The (Founder of Diabolism. It has drama version 'the untamed' but i don't watch it)

• Love
Reactions: hhmmmm and Toji
Toji

Toji

waste away with me
Mar 24, 2023
Naruto, with avatar the last Airbender training close behind. Believe it! I feel like Naruto shaped me as a kid to be a good mediator and "talk no jutsu" kinda guy lol. Bites me in the ass sometimes when I end up advocating for people who probably don't deserve to be advocated for, and I get taken advantage of frequently.

I also very much appreciate that watching Naruto got me to try true ramen, sometimes I think a good bowl of totsengaku ramen is the only things keeping my heart alive
naruto holds a special place in my heart, i felt so many emotions watching it. i've cried and laughed it just makes me happy watching naruto grow up and achieve his dream too ^^
i also feel like i'm similar to naruto when it comes to ramen, although it's kinda unhealthy it's my favorite food haha tonkotsu would be my favorite <3

• Love
Reactions: plurkid
.dreamless.

.dreamless.

Aug 3, 2022
One Piece (<3)
Dragon Ball
Detective Conan

Keeps my heart pumping.
Seriously if One Piece ends my life also ends.

sleepsoon

sleepsoon

feeling sleepy.
Mar 28, 2023
welcome to the nhk and evangelion

and of course the anime from my profile picture, cyberpunk edgerunners

SpiderLink

SpiderLink

they/them
Apr 3, 2023
what are some of your favorite animes/manga?
mine would be One Piece and Naruto :)
i would love to hear what shows you're into, maybe i can also give them a watch <3
Death note for sure, I love everything about it.

• Love
Reactions: Toji and plurkid
catnap

catnap

stagnating
Mar 2, 2023
Mob Psycho 100. I relate a lot to the characters and the animation is *chefs kiss*.
Re Zero, Call of the Night, HxH, and AOT are up there as well ^^

cwsyf

cwsyf

Apr 7, 2023
Bungo Stray Dogs, not sure if I can call it underrated but none of my friends have ever seen it. HxH and Berserk definitely up there too

Toji

Toji

waste away with me
Mar 24, 2023
Mob Psycho 100. I relate a lot to the characters and the animation is *chefs kiss*.
Re Zero, Call of the Night, HxH, and AOT are up there as well ^^
i love mob psycho it was so good!

LocalMistake

LocalMistake

update: found the 'change username' option lmao
Nov 26, 2020
been getting really into mob psych 100. mc is a mood and the animation is neat.

flowers of evil is cool, devilman crybaby, caroal and tuesday, eva, kings of pigs (korean animation, i believe but still neat).
goodnight punpun is an all-time favorite mange for me.

onceinthefuturewas

onceinthefuturewas

Apr 13, 2023
I love Heaven Official's blessing, Thhe Grandmaster of demonic cultivation, Scum Villain's self saving system, Bungo Stray Dogs, Violet Evergarden, Servamp, Black Butler, Song of the night, The kaleidoscope of death, Kamisama Kiss, The case study of Vanitas etc.