• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

WinterIsComing

WinterIsComing

Fragile...
May 27, 2019
At 12:00pm i recieved a message from my dad being sarcastic for not telling him happy day. I did an "apology" but got no response.

Then in the afternoon i went to his house and i got a sermon not acknowledge of the message and the thing that i went there...He asked how i felt and i told him stable and he began to be angry and saying that he got it worse ( told him about suicidal thoughts in other day) and that i do nothing to be good and that....
I went out, cried and got angry....

So yeah Happy Day......

Bulletwbttrflywings

Bulletwbttrflywings

My soul is awakened... and I’m f*cked
May 29, 2019
At 12:00pm i recieved a message from my dad being sarcastic for not telling him happy day. I did an "apology" but got no response.

Then in the afternoon i went to his house and i got a sermon not acknowledge of the message and the thing that i went there...He asked how i felt and i told him stable and he began to be angry and saying that he got it worse ( told him about suicidal thoughts in other day) and that i do nothing to be good and that....

So yeah Happy Day......
Fuck... hugs @WinterIsComing...

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018

So yeah Happy Day......

Sorry about your day. I guess people think we are supposed to be "Gratefull" we were brought into this shitty world. :angry:
I love my parents but I resent them for putting me on this planet. I do tell them Happy Mother/Father's day. (I think I forgot last year... I can't remember)
It really sucks we can't be honest about how we really feel. If you are planning to CTB … I wouldn't tell anyone. Or at least anything else.

Reactions: snowman626 and Orin
WinterIsComing

WinterIsComing

Fragile...
May 27, 2019
Sorry about your day. I guess people think we are supposed to be "Gratefull" we were brought into this shitty world. :angry:
I love my parents but I resent them for putting me on this planet. I do tell them Happy Mother/Father's day. (I think I forgot last year... I can't remember)
It really sucks we can't be honest about how we really feel. If you are planning to CTB … I wouldn't tell anyone. Or at least anything else.

Thanks for the replies...
I congratulate them also in special days even if I know they will probably fight with me...I try to be "diplomatic".
I made them go to family therapy but my grandmother started with " Right, now all is my fault!" and leave....lol i'm the only one who tried to fix the problem...

Anyways it made me want to ctb more..

• Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Thanks for the replies...
I congratulate them also in special days even if I know they will probably fight with me...I try to be "diplomatic".
I made them go to family therapy but my grandmother started with " Right, now all is my fault!" and leave....lol i'm the only one who tried to fix the problem...

Anyways it made me want to ctb more..

I would never tell my parents about wanting to CTB. They are extremely religious. I know they won't understand if I am able to successfully go through with it.
I applaud you for being the one who wants to try to fix the problem. Sometimes you just can't make people understand. Just like they can't understand why we want to CTB.

BlueMeanie88

BlueMeanie88

Jun 16, 2019

So yeah Happy Day......
Oh man, holidays can be rough. They can be so dreadful! I know how you feel and I'm sorry you had a crappy day.
I know it's tough, but sometimes no contact can help a bit. It can even be like a breath of fresh air once the day is over and you went without acknowledging the day to the toxic person in your life. It can also lead to mixed emotions, but the one thing you can gain is the fact that YOU are not letting someone else dictate how your day is going to be because they make you feel shitty for not catering to their dysfunction

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer