• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
For the purpose of convenience, I will use "Nfather" to refer to my narcissistic father.

On Thursday, I caught Nfather in the act of entering my siblings' room. (Bro & Sis were at work, and the door was closed. Nfather doesn't work on Thu, Fri & weekends nowadays, and most other days he works half-day.) At that very moment I just saw red and charged at the sneaky bastard, stopping him (kinda). He even had the b@lls to ask, "Why're you so angry?" So I said nothing, then just went in and shut the door. After that, I told my siblings to lock their door from then onwards.

What's up with Narcissists having such a problem with people's boundaries? My house, my rules? Just because I can? I think "energy vampire" perfectly describes how draining it is to be around them. It's such a hassle to have to lock every door and device in my home! I'm tired of having to watch my back all the time because the moment I let my guard down, it's game over!

With that being said, I don't assume what happened yesterday will put a stop to Nfather poking his nose into other people's affairs. In fact, we're confident that it'll embolden him even more. What's new anyway? So much for him telling me when I was a kid that their mother used to read their diaries, only for him to disrespect other people's boundaries as a father himself, touching and using our things without permission. I can remember the very first time I told him that it was unhygienic to drink from the same cup. I was 12. He responded in a sarcastic way that seemed to mock and challenge me, and implied that I was some sort of "clean freak".

Yesterday's was, simply put, an explosion of pent-up rage and hate I had for Nfather all these years. It was what my therapist described as feeling your emotions as they are. It happened so spontaneously that the only way I can describe it is that it was as though I was possessed. I've never been more ready to use violence against anyone in my life! It felt exhilarating, triumphant, and I have not a single shred of remorse for what I did.

10/10 would do it again.

Last edited:
C

cosmic-freedom

Student
Mar 18, 2024
I am convinced Narcs are invincible.If God exists,then this being is also weaker than Narcs.Practically useless.Death seems to be the only thing stronger than them.Ctb is the only way to get rid of my N male birth giver in my case.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Hell yeah, that's the bold kind of shit that must feel really good! I wish I could have done that to my own father at any point.

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
I am convinced Narcs are invincible.If God exists,then this being is also weaker than Narcs.Practically useless.Death seems to be the only thing stronger than them.Ctb is the only way to get rid of my N male birth giver in my case.
I feel the same. The only way for me is to ignore them. Break contact.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?