• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Have_a_nice_Life

Have_a_nice_Life

Feb 22, 2024
Yo guys, i have a question about how necessary it is to fast. Not because i'm hungry (i was already barely eating anything anyway) but because fasting makes me more encline to getting nauseas. I just want to throw up for no reasons. And you know how IMPORTANT it is to reduce vomitting for SN.

E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
Yo guys, i have a question about how necessary it is to fast. Not because i'm hungry (i was already barely eating anything anyway) but because fasting makes me more encline to getting nauseas. I just want to throw up for no reasons. And you know how IMPORTANT it is to reduce vomitting for SN.
Fasting is recommended so that absorption takes place faster. If there is food in the stomach the SN is going to sit on top of that and take time to digest. The more time it takes the more chances there are for the body to reject it and the vomitting to take place. I believe about 8 hours is the standard recommendation.

Nausea might be due to dehydration. Taking adequate water in the days prior to ctb day might be helpful. About 2 to 3 litres should keep the body well hydrated. And taking adequate water - 1 to 1.5 litres in the morning time since waking up to before starting the food fast on ctb day might help.

Taking water within 30 to 45 mins after having food will cause nausea and vomitting, so that should be avoided as well.. I usually take 1 litre on an empty stomach every day, this is probably good to make sure the water goes down and does not create any nausea/vomitting combined with the food. If the stomach isn't empty taking more than adequate water can also cause nausea..