• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
i ain't upset or anything because i know i didn't want it anyways, and i was mentally prepared for failing since i didn't put in any effort to study whatsoever. but the usual stress about exams just makes me anxious and the thoughts of what may happen after the results are out, all those feelings give me a headache. i'll just have to die sooner

cupcakesandmilk

cupcakesandmilk

??/??/20??
Oct 10, 2023
Oof. My heart goes out to you. I can't offer much advice since I myself scored just 80% (lol), but what I will say is that you can still pass the 75% criteria if that's what you're aiming for. It'll take a lot of effort and some all-nighters, but it's possible. Don't worry about failing; as long as you fill out most of the pages, you should be fine.

And I'm not being pro-life when I say this, but I don't think you should die over boards; they don't mean shit. I know it's really easy for me to say all this now that I'm no longer in that spot myself.

Anyway, good luck. I hope everything goes well for you. Wish it was easier for all of us; I'm struggling with my competitive exams as well lol.

EDIT: All of this assuming that your board is CBSE.*

Last edited:
B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
Oof. My heart goes out to you. I can't offer much advice since I myself scored just 80% (lol), but what I will say is that you can still pass the 75% criteria if that's what you're aiming for. It'll take a lot of effort and some all-nighters, but it's possible. Don't worry about failing; as long as you fill out most of the pages, you should be fine.

And I'm not being pro-life when I say this, but I don't think you should die over boards; they don't mean shit. I know it's really easy for me to say all this now that I'm no longer in that spot myself.

Anyway, good luck. I hope everything goes well for you. Wish it was easier for all of us; I'm struggling with my competitive exams as well lol.

EDIT: All of this assuming that your board is CBSE.*
nah, not aiming for the 75% criteria. i appreciate the reply tho
i was only anxious about failing boards, it's weird and upsetting but whatever. i'll be gone before my exams are over anyways.
and
80% IS GOOD, WOMAN

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Idk, I never really cared about exams at least not after I finished school. But in later years I often thought and still have the thought that I won't go through any exam any more, too much stress and in the end it doesn't say anything about a person. I'd not go through any exams anymore. Ik I 'd most likely failed them anyways ....

Do you have a "Plan B"?

• Love
Reactions: Buh-bye!
B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
Idk, I never really cared about exams at least not after I finished school. But in later years I often thought and still have the thought that I won't go through any exam any more, too much stress and in the end it doesn't say anything about a person. I'd not go through any exams anymore. Ik I 'd most likely failed them anyways ....

Do you have a "Plan B"?
i have a plan A that's gonna work, i die

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori