W

WilNord

Student
Dec 17, 2021
Never, never, NEVER drink bleach, drain cleaner or other strong acid.

You won't be unconscious. You'll find yourself in such excruciating pain that you'll wish you were dead -but you won't be dead.

You'll spend the rest of your life with esophageal burns that will make even breathing painful.

Wow, way to spread bad advice...
Yea drinking bleach is painful and doesnt make you unconscious, but if you shoot yourself in the brainstem it wouldnt hurt as it would kill you instantly and if it doesnt kill you instantly the bullet to the brain makes you unconscious hence why I said combine it with tourniquet and a gun, although I am guessing drinking bleach itself hurts as it will burn your throat so I guess freemindnsoul should just use partial hanging with the gun

Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
Thanks NYT, because of you people don't have access to the resources anymore and now they're more focused on mind-blowing methods.

Reactions: natali4, bulljacket and wanttogetonthebus
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I've seen documentaries where people survive gunshots to the head, that even make the doctors say wow, how is this person alive.

Reactions: redwaymilk and Someone123
Y

yellowjasmine88

Nov 29, 2021
Dust to dust assf***s medics, doctors, nurses

Omfg.

They lost common sense on the way around the bend of thinking right and wrong. F**k.

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I've seen documentaries where people survive gunshots to the head, that even make the doctors say wow, how is this person alive.
Yes, and there are many interview with people like this on youtube. This method has too much downside risk- too much risk of surviving in a much worse condition- for it to work for me.

Reactions: redwaymilk, wanttogetonthebus and Sherri
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Yes, and there are many interview with people like this on youtube. This method has too much downside risk- too much risk of surviving in a much worse condition- for it to work for me.
Yes they end up with a bullet with places that can't be removed and lots of operations to make that person be comfortable .

Reactions: redwaymilk
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Yes they end up with a bullet with places that can't be removed and lots of operations to make that person be comfortable .
Yes and some peopple, especially with shotguns, blow off their whole face, so there is no chance of reconstructive suregrey- and no chance to ctb either- if you're blind and severely disfigured how would you ever ctb?

W

WilNord

Student
Dec 17, 2021
Your organs will stay alive for some hours.
without the brain your organs dont work after a minute or so, even if by miracle they still do you literally have no brain and thus no conscious.
You are basically dead/under anaesthetics forever and no future medicine or technology will fix that and even if it does it would be 100s of years in the future where the government would have no use to bring you back and just cremate your body

Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
without the brain your organs dont work after a minute or so, even if by miracle they still do you literally have no brain and thus no conscious.
You are basically dead/under anaesthetics forever and no future medicine or technology will fix that and even if it does it would be 100s of years in the future where the government would have no use to bring you back and just cremate your body
The liver cells and muscle cells stay alieve for some hours.

W

WilNord

Student
Dec 17, 2021
The liver cells and muscle cells stay alieve for some hours.
yea but you're not aware of it because your brains almost gone, it's like being asleep without any dreams, you're basically dead and that's all that matters. Your liver and muscle cells isnt what makes you conscious and aware, the brain does and when it's gone those two are go as well

Reactions: Crazy4u
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
First of all, for people who dont like to see this kind of stuff, DONT OPEN the link

ItĀ“s just a man that failed a suicide by placing a shotgun in his mouth. Photos of him disfigured/No face.

You dont need to open it. The point is:

He got completely disfigured.
No eyes, mouth, nose, and the medics SAVED HIM!!!

WHY WOULD THEY SAVE SOMEONE WHO WILL HAVE ZERO QUALITY OF LIFE!!!

I feel so sorry for this man, you can hear his pain, not only he survived, he will now live through a tube from a hole in his non existing face!

WTH IS WRONG WITH THIS EXISTENCE!

If people had access to simple, clean suicide in a controled environment, this kind of suffering would end.

Tell me there is no cabal, or occult dark force, that feeds on all of the human suffering!
Because i cant believe otherwise. Not only because of this of course, also rapes, pedophiles, blindness, diseases, etc...
ItĀ“s a freaking prison!

Also, be very careful if you choose to ctb with a shotgun. Make sure there is something else that will garante success.

Im sorry for the rant, i just was searching about this option and success rate is the scariest thing about suicide.
I would shorten the length of the shotgun barrel use both barrels!

DayOfDecember

DayOfDecember

Dec 19, 2021
What does women have to do with people not being allowed to die?

You are just a bitter person, who may or may not have been rejected by some girl. Some Woman also want to ctb and cant/are afraid/have no means.
Yeah, what the hell was that? Women are significantly more likely to attempt suicide than men: 0.7% vs. 0.4% in the preceding year, according to the Department of Health and Human Services.

Reactions: greyautumnsky
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Yeah, what the hell was that? Women are significantly more likely to attempt suicide than men: 0.7% vs. 0.4% in the preceding year, according to the Department of Health and Human Services.
Interesting, because according to Wikipedia in the U.S. 3.5 times more men commit suicide than women. So more women attempt but a lot more men actually ctb. I think this is because more women use pills or cutting, which work less than 2% of the time, and a lot more men use firearms, which works about 80% of the time.

• Informative
Reactions: DayOfDecember
RealLostSoul

RealLostSoul

once rock bottom, always rock bottom
Oct 11, 2019
Shooting yourself in the head while standing on the edge of a high cliff I'd guess would be as near to a foolproof method as I can think of.
Foolproof method is jumping into molten steel

Other than that OP pic looks like he shot forward but I guess the recoil just jumped all over the place. Unless you did something criminal and need to die quickly I would always recommend poisoning as a method.

wanttogetonthebus

wanttogetonthebus

chronically unlucky
Nov 27, 2021
Interesting, because according to Wikipedia in the U.S. 3.5 times more men commit suicide than women. So more women attempt but a lot more men actually ctb. I think this is because more women use pills or cutting, which work less than 2% of the time, and a lot more men use firearms, which works about 80% of the time.
I also read that men more often will try shooting themselves in the head while women tend to more often shoot themselves in the chest. It may be coincidental, but I'm female and I'd also shoot myself in the chest (aiming for the heart) if I had to CTB by gun (and I'd do it multiple times if I screwed it up and still had the capability of aiming and firing afterwards). No way in heck I'd aim for the head (so I don't end up like this poor guy). Plus, splattering my brains is such a distasteful unpleasant image and seems a lot scarier and unpredictable. I'd definitely be in less peace while aiming a gun towards my head rather than at my chest.

• Hugs
Reactions: greyautumnsky, OnlyTheWind and Someone123
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I also read that men more often will try shooting themselves in the head while women tend to more often shoot themselves in the chest. It may be coincidental, but I'm female and I'd also shoot myself in the chest (aiming for the heart) if I had to CTB by gun (and I'd do it multiple times if I screwed it up and still had the capability of aiming and firing afterwards). No way in heck I'd aim for the head (so I don't end up like this poor guy). Plus, splattering my brains is such a distasteful unpleasant image and seems a lot scarier and unpredictable. I'd definitely be in less peace while aiming a gun towards my head rather than at my chest.
That makes sense, though my preferred methods are sn and full suspension at this time, since they are pretty reliable with less downside risk.

Reactions: OnlyTheWind and wanttogetonthebus
wanttogetonthebus

wanttogetonthebus

chronically unlucky
Nov 27, 2021
That makes sense, though my preferred methods are sn and full suspension at this time, since they are pretty reliable with less downside risk.
I'm glad you're carefully factoring in lethality and risk. šŸ¤“šŸ™‚ That's how you best make a smooth and peaceful exit, unlike the fellow this thread is about šŸ˜­ It really is hard to believe that they could "save" him in that state with a good conscious. It's very disturbing to imagine how it feels to survive that and have your whole face missing. If only he had been a member of SS, imagine how it could have played out differently.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: we're all alright and Someone123
AMeaninglessLife

AMeaninglessLife

Nov 2, 2021
That's terrible and cruel... For the rest of his life he's never going to be left alone and to hope for any privacy he's going to have to spout the whole 'thankful I'm alive' BS. I hope him the best in whatever he goes on to do...

Reactions: we're all alright
sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
Fucking bullshit man. Its OBVIOUS the guy doesn't want to live. At this point, mind as well just give him a quick injection in the arm and put him to sleep forever. RESCUE him for WHAT purpose???????????????? So the doctors, nurse, medical companies, etc. can have continuous business and paid work opportunities??? You would think the hospital system was made to help people. But in certain cases such as this one, they are OBVIOUSLY doing WAY MORE HARM than good. Its common sense. Keep him alive to simply suffer!!?!?!?! How difficult is this to understand????

Reactions: greyautumnsky, we're all alright and Someone123
W

WilNord

Student
Dec 17, 2021
You either shoot yourself in the head and die painlessly and quick or not, there's no other option.
I dont know what causes this sort of sexual dimorphism but whatever process occured to cause this to happen sucks ;/
Even if you blew your heart up, your brain is still working for a few minute so you will be dying in agony and pain while you slowly bleed to death; If you were successful then the mess you would cause would be greater than if you just aimed for the head. If you use a gun that uses .45, .375 or .38 and use hollow points, you will die painlessly and wont leave that much of a mess for whoever walks in
edit: you can also put up those plastic sheets used in cars and furniture around the room you're killing yourself in so the clean up wont be as hard

Reactions: Hollowpt9mm
wanttogetonthebus

wanttogetonthebus

chronically unlucky
Nov 27, 2021
You either shoot yourself in the head and die painlessly and quick or not, there's no other option.
I dont know what causes this sort of sexual dimorphism but whatever process occured to cause this to happen sucks ;/
Even if you blew your heart up, your brain is still working for a few minute so you will be dying in agony and pain while you slowly bleed to death; If you were successful then the mess you would cause would be greater than if you just aimed for the head. If you use a gun that uses .45, .375 or .38 and use hollow points, you will die painlessly and wont leave that much of a mess for whoever walks in
edit: you can also put up those plastic sheets used in cars and furniture around the room you're killing yourself in so the clean up wont be as hard
Actually, if you a bullet tears up your heart on point, you'll likely be unconscious within a few seconds. Yes, I did research it. As blood comes bursting out of the hole and your heart fails to pump blood correctly, your blood pressure will likely drop extremely quickly causing rapid loss of consciousness due to lack of adequate blood supply to the brainstem. That being said, it will probably hurt for those few seconds until loss of consciousness. Like it will hurt a lot. šŸ˜—

Reactions: greyautumnsky
W

WilNord

Student
Dec 17, 2021
Actually, if you a bullet tears up your heart on point, you'll likely be unconscious within a few seconds. Yes, I did research it. As blood comes bursting out of the hole and your heart fails to pump blood correctly, your blood pressure will likely drop extremely quickly causing rapid loss of consciousness due to lack of adequate blood supply to the brainstem. That being said, it will probably hurt for those few seconds until loss of consciousness. Like it will hurt a lot. šŸ˜—
Like you said, those few seconds will be really painful unlike aiming for the head/ear area of the head where it would be instant... Unless you're using a gun that uses weak calibers like .22lr or use bird-shot ammo

Reactions: wanttogetonthebus
wanttogetonthebus

wanttogetonthebus

chronically unlucky
Nov 27, 2021
Like you said, those few seconds will be really painful unlike aiming for the head/ear area of the head where it would be instant... Unless you're using a gun that uses weak calibers like .22lr or use bird-shot ammo
Yeah that's true. I think I'd take the few seconds (or more seconds if I miss my shot(s)) of intense chest pain though rather than screw up the headshot and end up like the poor fellow in this thread or worse. Maybe I'd take the headshot if I had like 10 people aiming a gun at my head who were all going to shoot at once šŸ˜…

W

WilNord

Student
Dec 17, 2021
Yeah that's true. I think I'd take the few seconds (or more seconds if I miss my shot(s)) of intense chest pain though rather than screw up the headshot and end up like the poor fellow in this thread or worse. Maybe I'd take the headshot if I had like 10 people aiming a gun at my head who were all going to shoot at once šŸ˜…
The poor fella aimed under his chin rather for the brain. All the people I have seen comitting suicide by aiming to the brain died, they did make a huge mess but that's rather because they used a shotgun, if you used a handgun using .45 or .38 or a revolver using .375 and aim at the red circle, then you will die and leave a very small mess, so small you can cover your head with a plastic bag to make sure the blood doesnt go anywhere. The only people who survived this are some men and since you're a woman (women skulls arent as thick as men) your chance of surviving is 0. Not almost or near 0, exactly 0.
While guns arent a popular choice among women. The women who do use a gun die, every single one died except for one, who aimed under her chin not her brain. That only blows up a tiny bit of your frontal lobe which you can survive but you cannot having your brainstem gone at all, the chance of you surviving with your brainstem gone is like you flying or breathing fire

Attachments

• illustration-of-a-womans-head-with-the-location-of-the-brain-important-G156JD.png
    illustration-of-a-womans-head-with-the-location-of-the-brain-important-G156JD.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Informative
Reactions: wanttogetonthebus
Feeding Pigeons

Feeding Pigeons

Warlock
Aug 5, 2021
This is a nightmare.
NYT - THIS IS THE TYPE OF SHIT WE STRIVE TO PREVENT ON THIS FORUM.
Yep. This is why people should have a legal option available to them. Cause shit like this happens.

• Love
Reactions: greyautumnsky, we're all alright, sanction and 1 other person
NormaJeane

NormaJeane

Mar 24, 2021
First of all, for people who dont like to see this kind of stuff, DONT OPEN the link

ItĀ“s just a man that failed a suicide by placing a shotgun in his mouth. Photos of him disfigured/No face.

I feel so sorry for this man, you can hear his pain, not only he survived, he will now live through a tube from a hole in his non existing face!

If people had access to simple, clean suicide in a controled environment, this kind of suffering would end.

Tell me there is no cabal, or occult dark force, that feeds on all of the human suffering!
Because i cant believe otherwise. Not only because of this of course, also rapes, pedophiles, blindness, diseases, etc...
ItĀ“s a freaking prison!

Also, be very careful if you choose to ctb with a shotgun. Make sure there is something else that will garante success.

Im sorry for the rant, i just was searching about this option and success rate is the scariest thing about suicide.
Suicide by shotgun is not a foolproof method, there are many people who survive this method, one must know where to shoot.

ItĀ“s a freaking prison!

I agree, why save someone who only will suffer the rest of his life. Our pets are killed at the vet, only humans should live, no matter how disabled we are - the politicians and the healthcare are stupid.

W

we're all alright

Dec 15, 2021
Not suggesting that this is easily replicable, nor that you, I or anyone else should try...but your concept made me think of this, which I first learned of on the SS firearm method masterthread (when I was lurking). Fascinating. I'm a little jealous of the guy TBQH.

I do not have a link to the forum thread and my account is too new to search or something like that, but it's on here somewhere. Thanks to the NYT for the lockdown! šŸ˜‘

Last edited:
W

WilNord

Student
Dec 17, 2021
To everyone in this thread; That man attempted suicide by aiming a gun under his chin, you can tell by that fact that his face and chin is gone.
If you aim at the ear like this image shows, the chance of failure is lower than winning the lottery
https://i.sanctioned-suicide.net/im...he-location-of-the-brain-important-G156JD.png
Make sure to use a caliber that is bigger than a 9mm and also use hollow-points, look up caliber size for help.
Guns have a 99% chance of success if you aim for the brain-stem, if you use a shotgun it's 100, like I said, the man failed because he aimed under his chin not brainstem

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
To everyone in this thread; That man attempted suicide by aiming a gun under his chin, you can tell by that fact that his face and chin is gone.
If you aim at the ear like this image shows, the chance of failure is lower than winning the lottery
https://i.sanctioned-suicide.net/im...he-location-of-the-brain-important-G156JD.png
Make sure to use a caliber that is bigger than a 9mm and also use hollow-points, look up caliber size for help.
Guns have a 99% chance of success if you aim for the brain-stem, if you use a shotgun it's 100, like I said, the man failed because he aimed under his chin not brainstem
Based on what I have researched, and I checked around a lot, people suvive gunshots from every angle- the side of the head, in the mouth, under the chin, etc- people who have survived all of these angles have posted videos on youtube, so you can see their interviews. In the U.S. the overall success rate for firearms is about 80%. It is not easy for a person to be sure of hitting the brainstem when committing suicide- the brainstem is about three inches long at the top of the spine just because a person aims for the brainstem doesn't mean they will hit it If you turn the gun slightly or tip the gun slightly from the correct angle you can miss it. If a person is an expert on firearms and an expert on anatomy, possible a doctor or nurse, their odds go up, but there are too many ways for it to go wrong to get to 100%, that's for sure. If a pro golfer can miss a two foot putt, which does happen, you can definitely miss when aiming at the brainstem, and if you do it might go out the neck next to the spin and not cause much damage- there are definitely cases like this. You could be holding the gun in one spot for a little while and have a minor muscle spasm and completely miss just based on this. I do think 99% - 100% is not realistic.