Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
is there a method i can combine with firearm ctb to guarantee success? firearm ctb is my preferred method but I worry when I hear about survivors. I don't like guns, never had one, ...etc

dustbiter

dustbiter

hewwo one and all :3
Nov 24, 2021
is there a method i can combine with firearm ctb to guarantee success? firearm ctb is my preferred method but I worry when I hear about survivors. I don't like guns, never had one, ...etc
barely any method "guarantees" success, short of maybe decapitation or getting completely demolished or smthng :p
i think some ppl talk about doing gun methods in bodies of water so theyll drown if it doesnt immediately work? idk though, guns r too scary for me ;w;

O

Onkyo74893

Dec 11, 2021
Does shot in the brain works better?
Yes, but be sure to use hollowpoint ammuniton. The bullet will mushroom and expand, causing maximum damage to the brain. A solidpoint bullet will just go straight through the head, causing minimal damage.

P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
Shotgun - 12 gauge with 00 buckshot, intraoral blast to the roof of the mouth towards the brainstem
Pistol - 9mm with hollow points, in the mouth, tilted slightly upward about 15 degrees towards the brain stem

Reactions: Hollowpt9mm
O

Onkyo74893

Dec 11, 2021
barely any method "guarantees" success, short of maybe decapitation or getting completely demolished or smthng :p
i think some ppl talk about doing gun methods in bodies of water so theyll drown if it doesnt immediately work? idk though, guns r too scary for me ;w;
Shooting yourself in the head while standing on the edge of a high cliff I'd guess would be as near to a foolproof method as I can think of.

dustbiter

dustbiter

hewwo one and all :3
Nov 24, 2021
Shooting yourself in the head while standing on the edge of a high cliff I'd guess would be as near to a foolproof method as I can think of.
imagined myself doing tht and w/ my luck i would fall in front of an emt at the bottom and end up a faceless quadriplegic veggie saved by the ~*miracles of medicine*~ šŸ˜­

O

Onkyo74893

Dec 11, 2021
imagined myself doing tht and w/ my luck i would fall in front of an emt at the bottom and end up a faceless quadriplegic veggie saved by the ~*miracles of medicine*~ šŸ˜­
LOL
catch the bus/commit suicide. you can read up on the faq for more info on common ss acronyms :3!
But before you CTB, first try CBT, cognitive behavioral therapy. It's saved more than a few suicidal people.
Can you please not post things like this - it's obvious you don't know shit about the topic.

Never ever ever use two guns to ctb. EVER.

NEVER EVER EVER EVER PUT A GUN UNDER YOU CHIN!!!!!

Chest shots can 100% be instantly fatal.
Ummm, chest shots? You said CAN be. Not good enough for people who want a foolproof method.

Last edited:
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
The only people who are 100% sure about foolproof methods are no longer with us.
I never said using a gun is 100% - I said it can definitely kill you instantly with a direct shot to the heart. When I said 100% here it never was about the chance of success, it was that it does have (meaning 100%) the ability to kill instantly, not that it would in every circumstance. If that confused anybody, I'm sorry.
Yes, but be sure to use hollowpoint ammuniton. The bullet will mushroom and expand, causing maximum damage to the brain. A solidpoint bullet will just go straight through the head, causing minimal damage.
Hollowpoints should be used for sure, but the expansion would be minimal/negligible at point blank in the mouth. In that case, the bullet is traveling through about 1 - 2 inches through soft tissue. You would have much more expansion in the chest. Watch the numerous videos on youtube that measure expansion in ballistics gel. You don't get full expansion until about 4 inches.

In either case, even a fmj would do substantial, irreparable harm and damage. You almost certainly would not want to survive. We're also not mentioning rifle rounds, which are almost always fmj and typically smaller than pistol rounds. Even a 5.56 to the heart is fatal. Something like 30-06 center mass very often deadly.
Sounds like something from a movie. Again, please don't do stupid shit like this, and please @Onkyo74893, stop giving NYT ammo against this site. Yes, jumping is deadly, and you probably need to be high af to actually pull it off. However standing on a ledge, shooting yourself, and hoping to fall is a recipe for disaster.

I'm done with this thread. I hope shit advice stops being given, but I'm not an admin, or it would have been locked already.

• Informative
Reactions: PeacefulTonic
rationaldeath

rationaldeath

Dec 10, 2021
I've done A LOT of reseaarch on this method, it was my first choice method for a long time, but every angle and every type of gun or ammunition still had plenty of survivors- even going straight through from the side of the head has it's fair share of survivors- the brain is amazing in it's ability to adapt to9 in injury and survive. Yu probably have at least an 80% chance of it working the way you describe it, but there are quite a few documented cases of people surviving this.
Have you seen any cases of someone surviving a 12 gauge aimed properly into the mouth? I would think destruction of the brainstem would pretty much guarantee death.

S

stupidlife666

Dec 13, 2021
you have problems disorder ._.

anyway, that poor guy, i wish ctbing wasnt made so difficult tht ppl are put in situations where this happens ;~;
Yeah ofc , I m the guy with the problems. Im just not some random guy who got shipwrecked on this damn cancerous tumor called life with girls like you defending it to the bone because of your .. I cant say without my comments getting deleted. But you get it I bet. Or dont I mean.
you wanna aim the b rainsteam. no the best is with pipe in mouth still. Idk, this guy was just dumb I guess. Or he was nervous killing himself so he flinched and managed to do that - I dont know how that is possible though. But if you have the right position and aim it to the brainstem in your mouth there is literally no way for it to go wrong. Sititng can help to our be in a kneeling position with the gun in a vertical position.

Reactions: little helpers
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
I cant find the video of a woman in switzerland i guess, taking a small cup of an euthanasia cocktail.
The most peaceful death iĀ“ve seen. She took a square of chocolate after the drink and wen to sleep a few minutes after.

Will search, hope i can find it again.
Michele Causse at Dignitas Swizterland.

Reactions: deathLiberation
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
Shooting yourself in the chest with a powerful enough firearm would be fatal, but extremely painful before you pass. I'd go with two handguns, one pressed to the temple, the other under my chin. Pull both triggers at once. I think death would be close to instantaneous.
However, I wouldn't want some sadistic cop to enjoy the sight of the aftermath. If I decide to off myself, I think I'll take a few xanax, enjoy a few margerita's, and then sit inside a carbon monoxide filled garage.

Reported. Even if it's not intentional you're giving extremely dangerous and false advice. All you're saying is complete bullshit.

Both the chin and the temple should be absolutely avoided. Listen to @threesummers and be careful with firearms.

Imo it's likely you're a troll but I'm not even sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: houseofleaves, greyautumnsky, summers and 1 other person
Mashedout

Mashedout

Student
Nov 25, 2020
That's what happens when you place it in the mouth. You have to put the barrel on your ear area or angle it inside the mouth
He didn't put it in his mouth. I have yet to hear of even ONE person surviving the barrel aimed at the back of their throat with it in their mouth. It's always a failure on their part by putting it under the chin and blowing their face apart and completely missing the brain.

Reactions: Barry, greyautumnsky, PeacefulTonic and 1 other person
Tomoko

Tomoko

Unpopular
Aug 12, 2021
I can't believe they are making him continue life looking like that. No hearing, sight, or scent probably. He seriously looks like fucking cthulu in those images, terrifying. I can't believe they are making him stay alive through this terror. Shame on the people who "saved" him.

Reactions: houseofleaves, yive and little helpers
L

lost_ally

Nov 25, 2021
Tell me there is no cabal, or occult dark force, that feeds on all of the human suffering!
Because i cant believe otherwise. Not only because of this of course, also rapes, pedophiles, blindness, diseases, etc...
ItĀ“s a freaking prison!
You're spot on. It's good to hear of others who know the truth.

Reactions: little helpers
W

WilNord

Student
Dec 17, 2021
He didn't put it in his mouth. I have yet to hear of even ONE person surviving the barrel aimed at the back of their throat with it in their mouth. It's always a failure on their part by putting it under the chin and blowing their face apart and completely missing the brain.
When I said mouth I meant it looking like pic related where it only blows off 1/4 of the brain and not the brain stem, the most important part of the brain which is responsible for conscious

Attachments

• Look at red.png
    Look at red.png
    21.7 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: greyautumnsky
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Have you seen any cases of someone surviving a 12 gauge aimed properly into the mouth? I would think destruction of the brainstem would pretty much guarantee death.
ust look at the first post on this thread- you need to click on the post and there will be a link to photos like this- they are extremely gruesome.

Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
When I said mouth I meant it looking like pic related where it only blows off 1/4 of the brain and not the brain stem, the most important part of the brain which is responsible for conscious

It's almost impossible to aim like that in the mouth with a shotgun but you're definitely right to point out that angle is important.

I agree with others and disagree with OP though, he put it under the chin.

little helpers

little helpers

did I tie the tourniquet on my arm or on my neck?
Dec 14, 2021
not gonna reply the fucking troll but why hasn't their account been banned just yet?

shrink said hey let's do CBT with ya. ignorant me said yeah let's try this. shrink didn't know better that CPTSD treatment comes with stablization first, went head on into fucking "trauma processing".

couple weeks later the dissociative barriers were getting broken down and now I'm a fucking wreck having flashbacks 100x the intensity of what it used to be.

plus, let's be brutally honest. CBT provides short-term relief for some people, but it's neither one-size-fits-all nor God-knows-it-all. CBT does a lot of reinterpretating and challenging your own schemes of thinking sorta stuff, but too often it's not something in our thinking that is causing pain. it's somatic and visceral reactions to the life we've been living. it's our very own reality.
treatment has to be delicate, wanted / consented, and, paid for. there has never been a time when I can afford to see any therapists asking more than $90 an hour.

and for too many, their situation is way beyond what $90/h psychologists can possibly understand, empathize with, or do treatment with. my ex knows she's autistic, went to six different psychologists just to be sure, and got six different diagnosis. I laughed my fucking head off at that one.

so usually what they do is to simply send us on $4000 ambulances to get fucking seroquel'ed. I spent six months paying for that shit.

Iemme pray that the medical system can just give up on me. they're quite persistent with it, though. Mr. Taber's what would make 'em happy. I'd regretfully decline. grab my own autonomy and run for my fucking life.

• Love
Reactions: greyautumnsky and we're all alright
RIPwednesdayadams

RIPwednesdayadams

Dec 17, 2021
Forcing other people to continue living when they hate life is bullshit. People do that shit because they're scared of dying and they think that's the only natural way to be. Fuck that. You know your own life better than anyone else. All those alarmist articles pissed me off. People handwringing "if a website didn't exist these people wouldn't die!" Um no. If the world wasn't a complete hell hole they might be alive. Instead of blaming a website, maybe wake up to the fact that some people dont have a shot in hell of happiness from the moment they are born. Things have only gotten worse for me every year that I am alive. It's my life and my decision. Half the country claims they want to protect personal freedoms but it turns out they just want to be able to be selfish dicks and they don't actually care about "personal freedom" over your body. otherwise abortions and suicide would be as socially acceptable as not getting a vaccine because a fb meme told you the government wants to microchip you. Ugh sorry I'm just so mad at the hypocrisy.

Reactions: greyautumnsky, gr1lledcheese, little helpers and 1 other person
OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
Imho, as soon as the individual is identified as a suicide, the medical staff in attendance should terminate their life on the spot, unless they (the suicidee) can verbalize that they don't want to go through with it. Complicated topic.

Reactions: yive, we're all alright and little helpers
RIPwednesdayadams

RIPwednesdayadams

Dec 17, 2021
Has anyone ever written a signed letter that was basically a DNR order but for a suicide? Or is it only legally binding if it's a hospital/hospice DNR?

Reactions: OnlyTheWind
OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
Has anyone ever written a signed letter that was basically a DNR order but for a suicide? Or is it only legally binding if it's a hospital/hospice DNR?
I don't know about letters, but apparently those DNR wrist-bands are only legally binding if based on a pre-existing agreement and documented medical condition.

RIPwednesdayadams

RIPwednesdayadams

Dec 17, 2021
I don't know about letters, but apparently those DNR wrist-bands are only legally binding if based on a pre-existing agreement and documented medical condition.
Ugh the world is fucked. people who want to die can't and people who are accidentally declared dead can't have it reversed. Gotta love the legal system /s

"Sometimes people who are declared dead return and are unable to be declared alive. One study estimated that every year, the U.S. Social Security Administration declares 12,200 alive citizens as dead.

In 2013, an Ohio man named Donald E. Miller Jr. who was declared legally dead in 1994 resurfaced and sued to be declared alive. But the local court declined and ruled he was still legally dead because Ohio state law does not allow reversing legal declarations of death if more than three years have passed.

In 2016, Frenchwoman Jeanne Pouchain was erroneously declared dead by a French court of appeal hearing an employment dispute. The error was upheld in court in 2017. As of 2021, Pouchain was still fighting to be legally recognized as alive."

Reactions: little helpers, we're all alright, yellowjasmine88 and 1 other person
OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
Ugh the world is fucked. people who want to die can't and people who are accidentally declared dead can't have it reversed. Gotta love the legal system /s

"Sometimes people who are declared dead return and are unable to be declared alive. One study estimated that every year, the U.S. Social Security Administration declares 12,200 alive citizens as dead.

In 2013, an Ohio man named Donald E. Miller Jr. who was declared legally dead in 1994 resurfaced and sued to be declared alive. But the local court declined and ruled he was still legally dead because Ohio state law does not allow reversing legal declarations of death if more than three years have passed.

In 2016, Frenchwoman Jeanne Pouchain was erroneously declared dead by a French court of appeal hearing an employment dispute. The error was upheld in court in 2017. As of 2021, Pouchain was still fighting to be legally recognized as alive."
Ok, I lol'd.

Reactions: yellowjasmine88
gr1lledcheese

gr1lledcheese

Student
Dec 18, 2021
I have an Advanced Health Care Directive on file with my doctor that's basically a DNR. I'm not sure if it would work if I was found too soon after a suicide attempt. But it's something.

Reactions: OnlyTheWind
W

WilNord

Student
Dec 17, 2021
You can do the tourniquet method, drink bleach or SN and shoot yourself at the ear location, if you arent dead then you're unconscious and thus wont feel any pain

• Hmph!
Reactions: Endtimes1 and summers
UpandDownPrincess

UpandDownPrincess

Elementalist
Dec 31, 2019
You can do the tourniquet method, drink bleach or SN and shoot yourself at the ear location, if you arent dead then you're unconscious and thus wont feel any pain

Never, never, NEVER drink bleach, drain cleaner or other strong acid.

You won't be unconscious. You'll find yourself in such excruciating pain that you'll wish you were dead -but you won't be dead.

You'll spend the rest of your life with esophageal burns that will make even breathing painful.

Wow, way to spread bad advice...

Reactions: Endtimes1, greyautumnsky, little helpers and 5 others