deathLiberation

deathLiberation

Student
Oct 31, 2021
First of all, for people who dont like to see this kind of stuff, DONT OPEN the link

It´s just a man that failed a suicide by placing a shotgun in his mouth. Photos of him disfigured/No face.

You dont need to open it. The point is:

He got completely disfigured.
No eyes, mouth, nose, and the medics SAVED HIM!!!

WHY WOULD THEY SAVE SOMEONE WHO WILL HAVE ZERO QUALITY OF LIFE!!!

I feel so sorry for this man, you can hear his pain, not only he survived, he will now live through a tube from a hole in his non existing face!

WTH IS WRONG WITH THIS EXISTENCE!

If people had access to simple, clean suicide in a controled environment, this kind of suffering would end.

Tell me there is no cabal, or occult dark force, that feeds on all of the human suffering!
Because i cant believe otherwise. Not only because of this of course, also rapes, pedophiles, blindness, diseases, etc...
It´s a freaking prison!

Also, be very careful if you choose to ctb with a shotgun. Make sure there is something else that will garante success.

Im sorry for the rant, i just was searching about this option and success rate is the scariest thing about suicide.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21, Niirvana, Hate you and 39 others
deathLiberation

deathLiberation

Student
Oct 31, 2021
It's all thank to our pregnant women who keep this shitfest going

But I bet they enjoy that.
What does women have to do with people not being allowed to die?

You are just a bitter person, who may or may not have been rejected by some girl. Some Woman also want to ctb and cant/are afraid/have no means.

Reactions: seaweaves, Toonloon, MikeDeross82 and 17 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm certainly not clicking on the link. Anyway, we all deserve the option of euthanasia, as that cannot fail or go wrong in any way. People should not have to resort to using violent methods that could fail in order to end their suffering. It is such a horrible world. It is cruel how the society denies us a peaceful exit. None of us asked to be here in the first place. Life itself is the true problem as it is the cause of all our suffering.

Reactions: Ashu, Arrow, MikeDeross82 and 15 others
deathLiberation

deathLiberation

Student
Oct 31, 2021
I'm certainly not clicking on the link. Anyway, we all deserve the option of euthanasia, as that cannot fail or go wrong in any way. People should not have to resort to using violent methods that could fail in order to end their suffering. It is such a horrible world. It is cruel how the society denies us a peaceful exit. None of us asked to be here in the first place. Life itself is the true problem as it is the cause of all our suffering.
I cant find the video of a woman in switzerland i guess, taking a small cup of an euthanasia cocktail.
The most peaceful death i´ve seen. She took a square of chocolate after the drink and wen to sleep a few minutes after.

Will search, hope i can find it again.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: mama_1990, Iamchickenhat, Huntfish34 and 16 others
Death is beautiful

Death is beautiful

Warlock
May 20, 2021
we live in a crazy world why didn't they kill him why did they make him live this way.. it's fucked up

• Hugs
Reactions: Ashu, lifeisbutadream, markimobzzdeasui and 4 others
W

WilNord

Student
Dec 17, 2021
That's what happens when you place it in the mouth. You have to put the barrel on your ear area or angle it inside the mouth

Reactions: Shewasnomore, greyautumnsky and Death is beautiful
Geturdone

Geturdone

Getting old ain't for sissies
Dec 9, 2021
That's what happens when you place it in the mouth. You have to put the barrel on your ear area or angle it inside the mouth
First of all, for people who dont like to see this kind of stuff, DONT OPEN the link

It´s just a man that failed a suicide by placing a shotgun in his mouth. Photos of him disfigured/No face.

I feel so sorry for this man, you can hear his pain, not only he survived, he will now live through a tube from a hole in his non existing face!

If people had access to simple, clean suicide in a controled environment, this kind of suffering would end.

Tell me there is no cabal, or occult dark force, that feeds on all of the human suffering!
Because i cant believe otherwise. Not only because of this of course, also rapes, pedophiles, blindness, diseases, etc...
It´s a freaking prison!

Also, be very careful if you choose to ctb with a shotgun. Make sure there is something else that will garante success.

Im sorry for the rant, i just was searching about this option and success rate is the scariest thing about suicide.
This is reality. Nothing like TV at all. I think it's sad.

Reactions: loopyloo
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
This is a repost. Been on here before. And like last time - this is what happens when you don't prepare and research. You wind up way more fucked than you were before.

NYT - THIS IS THE TYPE OF SHIT WE STRIVE TO PREVENT ON THIS FORUM.

I still don't feel sorry for this asshole. People (stupidly) manage to kill themselves with a 22lr, and yet he can't with a firearm that is about 95% effective when you aim for your sternum or close to 100% if you give the barrel a blowjob. Who knows, maybe he was ugly af, and just hated his face and didn't want to die.

Anyway - let this be a warning - DO NOT USE A FIREARM TO CTB IF YOU ARE NOT INTIMATELY FAMILIAR WITH IT!!! Keep your face pretty :wink:
He put it under his chin, facing forward - literally the perfect angle to reenact the move FaceOff

• Informative
Reactions: Ecka-26, Capsicum_Corral, Depressed Cat and 9 others
Elri

Elri

Student
Dec 2, 2021
And my dad dies with tinies bullet in his chest, fuck

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: lifeisbutadream, Depressed Cat, DayOfDecember and 5 others
dustbiter

dustbiter

hewwo one and all :3
Nov 24, 2021
It's all thank to our pregnant women who keep this shitfest going

But I bet they enjoy that.

you have problems disorder ._.

anyway, that poor guy, i wish ctbing wasnt made so difficult tht ppl are put in situations where this happens ;~;

Last edited:
Reactions: lifeisbutadream, lmon, greyautumnsky and 1 other person
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021

It´s a freaking prison!

So many people say a shotgun is the most reliable method, but clearly it is not reliable enough- people considering this method should see this.

Reactions: greyautumnsky
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
I opened the link and I feel sorry for him! EMT shouldn't have saved him. He will be suffering for the rest of his life.

Reactions: cyanol, greyautumnsky, snow leopard and 1 other person
rationaldeath

rationaldeath

Dec 10, 2021
This is a repost. Been on here before. And like last time - this is what happens when you don't prepare and research. You wind up way more fucked than you were before.

NYT - THIS IS THE TYPE OF SHIT WE STRIVE TO PREVENT ON THIS FORUM.

I still don't feel sorry for this asshole. People (stupidly) manage to kill themselves with a 22lr, and yet he can't with a firearm that is about 95% effective when you aim for your sternum or close to 100% if you give the barrel a blowjob. Who knows, maybe he was ugly af, and just hated his face and didn't want to die.

Anyway - let this be a warning - DO NOT USE A FIREARM TO CTB IF YOU ARE NOT INTIMATELY FAMILIAR WITH IT!!! Keep your face pretty :wink:

He put it under his chin, facing forward - literally the perfect angle to reenact the move FaceOff
Yeah you got to aim for that brainstem to maximize lethality. Are you by chance familiar with the types of shotgun shells? I've heard different opinions on what the optimal shell for ctb would be including 12 gauge 00 buck, #4, and slug. And I guess there's also 10 gauge to consider. I know they are all pretty overkill but I don't see any reason not to go all out just in case.

• Hugs
Reactions: lifeisbutadream, Huntfish34 and greyautumnsky
Elri

Elri

Student
Dec 2, 2021
There should be a law about these kind of attempts that EMT just kill them fast, the person didn't want to live in the first place, plus he's fucked up forever after this and is in such agonizing pain why would they "save" him? Whats with filming someone's nightmare ? Why they sat there and looking at him ? That's like a torture life penalty. Also they sounded so pissed when he was crying , everything is wrong wirh that video i wish i could unsee it

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: lifeisbutadream, GasMonkey, Huntfish34 and 7 others
W

WilNord

Student
Dec 17, 2021
So many people say a shotgun is the most reliable method, but clearly it is not reliable enough- people considering this method should see this.
It didnt work for him because he aimed it under the chin like in movies. Truth is you need to put it against the ear area of the head or put it directly in your mouth and put it in a 45 degree angle

Reactions: Barry, Depressed Cat, greyautumnsky and 2 others
Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
There should be a law about these kind of attempts that EMT just kill them fast, the person didn't want to live in the first place, plus he's fucked up forever after this and is in such agonizing pain why would they "save" him? Whats with filming someone's nightmare ? Why they sat there and looking at him ? That's like a torture life penalty. Also they sounded so pissed when he was crying , everything is wrong wirh that video i wish i could unsee it
I'm glad I didn't watch it… That sounds beyond horrifying

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and greyautumnsky
Sanva

Sanva

:/
Dec 10, 2021
this is one of my biggest fears and it's disgusting and inhumane to keep someone alive like that when they obviously didn't want to live in the first place.

Reactions: lifeisbutadream, GasMonkey, SleepingGirl and 8 others
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
And my dad dies with tinies bullet in his chest, fuck
Literally hundreds of thousands, maybe millions have died that way. Most people who suffer fatal gunshots in war are hit with a 5.56mm or 7.62mm center mass. No one is trained to aim for the head. Many many people underestimate how lethal guns are. Get hit in the stomach, and there is a good chance you'll bleed to death in a few mins.

• Informative
Reactions: GasMonkey, Huntfish34, Depressed Cat and 2 others
Elri

Elri

Student
Dec 2, 2021
Literally hundreds of thousands, maybe millions have died that way. Most people who suffer fatal gunshots in war are hit with a 5.56mm or 7.62mm center mass. No one is trained to aim for the head. Many many people underestimate how lethal guns are. Get hit in the stomach, and there is a good chance you'll bleed to death in a few mins.
Actually investigators said he suffered around 40 minutes till he pass. Not an instant death with a small bullet you die from blood loss. We were not home so he didn't survive. also paramedics got a pulse for a few times even tho he was dead hours ago

• Aww..
Reactions: Huntfish34, Depressed Cat, greyautumnsky and 1 other person
gr1lledcheese

gr1lledcheese

Student
Dec 18, 2021
What does women have to do with people not being allowed to die?

You are just a bitter person, who may or may not have been rejected by some girl. Some Woman also want to ctb and cant/are afraid/have no means.
What does ctb mean? Sorry, new here.

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Yeah you got to aim for that brainstem to maximize lethality. Are you by chance familiar with the types of shotgun shells? I've heard different opinions on what the optimal shell for ctb would be including 12 gauge 00 buck, #4, and slug. And I guess there's also 10 gauge to consider. I know they are all pretty overkill but I don't see any reason not to go all out just in case.
Never used a 10gauge. 12 gauge with the right rounds can easily take down deer, hogs, and bears, so more than powerful enough. Speaking anecdotally, the absolute most powerful round I have ever shot is the Remington 3" Slugger (velocity 1875fps). I can shoot 2.75" 00buck and slugs all day long. About 5 slugger rounds, and my arm is killing me. I'll usually have a bruise for a couple days. Needless to say, I do have a box on hand at all times :)
Actually investigators said he suffered around 40 minutes till he pass. Not an instant death with a small bullet you die from blood loss. We were not home so he didn't survive. also paramedics got a pulse for a few times even tho he was dead hours ago
So sorry for your loss. My post came across as dismissive - I apologize, I wasn't trying to be. Just saying that guns are lethal. It doesn't take a perfect head or heart shot. Unfortunately, in many cases, it takes a while to die.

• Hugs
Reactions: lifeisbutadream, Hollowpt9mm, Huntfish34 and 4 others
O

Onkyo74893

Dec 11, 2021
Shooting yourself in the chest with a powerful enough firearm would be fatal, but extremely painful before you pass. I'd go with two handguns, one pressed to the temple, the other under my chin. Pull both triggers at once. I think death would be close to instantaneous.
However, I wouldn't want some sadistic cop to enjoy the sight of the aftermath. If I decide to off myself, I think I'll take a few xanax, enjoy a few margerita's, and then sit inside a carbon monoxide filled garage.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Shooting yourself in the chest with a powerful enough firearm would be fatal, but extremely painful before you pass. I'd go with two handguns, one pressed to the temple, the other under my chin. Pull both triggers at once. I think death would be close to instantaneous.
However, I wouldn't want some sadistic cop to enjoy the sight of the aftermath. If I decide to off myself, I think I'll take a few xanax, enjoy a few margerita's, and then sit inside a carbon monoxide filled garage.
Can you please not post things like this - it's obvious you don't know shit about the topic.

Never ever ever use two guns to ctb. EVER.

NEVER EVER EVER EVER PUT A GUN UNDER YOU CHIN!!!!!

Chest shots can 100% be instantly fatal.

• Informative
Reactions: UpandDownPrincess, Hollowpt9mm, Huntfish34 and 4 others
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
The crabhon monoxide sounds much more realistic and much more peaceful if you get this to work- I do think two fireearms at once would not work cine you will always pull one trigger slightly before the other and then it is unlikely the second trigger would be pulled. Also, under the chin is always a terrible idea- this is how people blow thier faces off. Some peopl;e survive a shot in the mouth, some survive a shot to the side of the head, no matter what type of gun or bullet- people always seemed so sure a shotgun is almost certain, but clearly this is not the case, and this is the method that leaves by far the most damage if it doesn't work. All of these methods make my top two methods- sn and full suspension- look a lot better. If you do well with the protocl sn has a good chance, bad on posts I estimate 80%, and if you survive people are typically not damaged, though you would think there must be exceptions if people are rescued when near death- in this case surviving with brain damage could happen, but this is true of most methods. Full suspension, which I think probably results in more cases of ctb than any other method worldwide, is reliable though of course until you pass out it will be terrifying, but in most cases this doesn't seem to take this long.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
O

Onkyo74893

Dec 11, 2021
The crabhon monoxide sounds much more realistic and much more peaceful if you get this to work- I do think two fireearms at once would not work cine you will always pull one trigger slightly before the other and then it is unlikely the second trigger would be pulled. Also, under the chin is always a terrible idea- this is how people blow thier faces off. Some peopl;e survive a shot in the mouth, some survive a shot to the side of the head, no matter what type of gun or bullet- people always seemed so sure a shotgun is almost certain, but clearly this is not the case, and this is the method that leaves by far the most damage if it doesn't work. All of these methods make my top two methods- sn and full suspension- look a lot better. If you do well with the protocl sn has a good chance, bad on posts I estimate 80%, and if you survive people are typically not damaged, though you would think there must be exceptions if people are rescued when near death- in this case surviving with brain damage could happen, but this is true of most methods. Full suspension, which I think probably results in more cases of ctb than any other method worldwide, is reliable though of course until you pass out it will be terrifying, but in most cases this doesn't seem to take this long.
I think a lot of people who try but fail with a gun to any part of the head fail due to not being fully commited to the act, or don't have a lot of experience (If any) firing firearms. You must press HARD against your head with the barrel, or the recoil can throw the shot off.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and greyautumnsky
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I think a lot of people who try but fail with a gun to any part of the head fail due to not being fully commited to the act, or don't have a lot of experience (If any) firing firearms. You must press HARD against your head with the barrel, or the recoil can throw the shot off.
I've done A LOT of reseaarch on this method, it was my first choice method for a long time, but every angle and every type of gun or ammunition still had plenty of survivors- even going straight through from the side of the head has it's fair share of survivors- the brain is amazing in it's ability to adapt to9 in injury and survive. Yu probably have at least an 80% chance of it working the way you describe it, but there are quite a few documented cases of people surviving this.

O

Onkyo74893

Dec 11, 2021
Can you please not post things like this - it's obvious you don't know shit about the topic.

Never ever ever use two guns to ctb. EVER.

NEVER EVER EVER EVER PUT A GUN UNDER YOU CHIN!!!!!

Chest shots can 100% be instantly fatal.
The only people who are 100% sure about foolproof methods are no longer with us.

Reactions: greyautumnsky, DayOfDecember and Maaizr