M

Marco77

Aug 18, 2024
People here will say that a gun isn't 100 % safe, but that's always because of wrong ammunition and angle. If you just shoot your chin off or use a pistol or other small caliber its logical that you can survive that, I don't know why some people don't think about this and just pull the trigger. A shotgun slug to the side of the head or vertical intraoral is 100 % deadly, the head explodes. You can find plenty of videos of that if you don't believe me.
What type of rifle would be safe? And should it be aimed at the palate?

Plentiful_Despair

Plentiful_Despair

Student
Aug 23, 2024
What type of rifle would be safe? And should it be aimed at the palate?
Like I said, shotgun (I personally like akkar churchill best, but any with 12 gauge is fine) and slug ammunition, like brenneke. Vertical intraoral would be aiming at the palate, yes. The angle should just pass through most of the skull, then its fine. Watch a few videos on gore sites like the one with ronnie mcnutt if you're unsure what I mean, a shotgun slug will just explode your head.

StaticCryBabye

StaticCryBabye

Sorrowful Pixel
Apr 9, 2023
Thanks, is SN (sodium nitrate) good?
It's sodium nitrite, btw, and yes, it is, though the procedure and prep time might not be ideal for everyone, plus it's getting a bit popular lately, so getting it in a few countries is now really hard to get.

D

daxx

Sep 5, 2024
I've been looking for SN in the UK. Has become one of my more favoured methods since reading about it on here. From a lot of posts it sounds easy to obtain, but I'm struggling to find somewhere that doesn't require pre approval (education and business use)