• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

CocoToxBase

CocoToxBase

Suffering
Jan 8, 2024
This would be a classic call for help or attention, not a serious attempt.
Taking less (15g at most) than the lethal dose (20-25g), not taking anti-emetics previously, and above all doing it in a sole bathroom while living with parents - could only mean this person did not really wish to die, which is perfectly fine, "boredom" is certainly not a legitimate reason to end such a young life.

But this could barely be called "a failed attempt". It was not a serious attempt and was destined to fail from the very start.

Get your act together and try to fix your life, because that is what you really want to do.
The "next time" and "an EVEN BETTER attempt" would have to involve a lot more determination, preparation and planning.
Postpone all this for some time, and give yourself several more YEARS, because one day this may very well be just a bad memory.

Attempts like this one don't prove anything about the lethality of the SN method.
It's like jumping from the 2nd floor on grass or cutting one's wrists sideways and calling it a "failed attempt".
Reply 4 years later but ??? I find this absolutely disgusting. For a start this is classed as a serious attempt. There has been reports of someone dying from 1g of Sodium Nitrite and kohaku ingested around 15g so how on earth is that not a serious attempt. Their methemoglobinemia levels where 67% and that is considerably high when the body is only meant to have 0-2% and looking from my ToxBase app any case where methemoglobinemia is 50% or over is classed as severe life-threatening cases. The part that really pissed me off is the 'call for help or attention' do you know this person personally? or are you trying to gain some attention with this comment... seriously that is one thing you do not say to someone who is clearly struggling. SN is lethal in small amounts regardless if this person actually wanted to survive or not they had a high chance of not surviving so say this person didn't want to die, I forgot you where living in head rent free... I appreciate the story of this SERIOUS failed attempt as it shows to other people on here what not to do if you want to die, If you didn't like the educational story then leave your not wanted comments out of here.

Reactions: Goku Black