• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

Broken

Paragon
Dec 7, 2018
I've now come to terms with how I want to die, and I realise doing it at home, where my husband or children could find me, is totally the most selfish thing I could do, it would have the most traumatizing effects on them, and I dont ever want them to go through that. So, I've decided when the time is right for me to CTB, I will do so away from home, somewhere deep in the forest and inform the police of my location just before I CTB, so at least my body can be found for burial, but not found by my loved one's. It still might be deemed as selfish of me CTB and leaving behind my family, but at least I've been considerate in making sure they don't find me...

If my family expect me to live, just so they dont feel the pain of losing me, isn't that selfish on their part, to expect me to live to keep them happy?
And if I CTB because I cant stand to breath anymore, and leave behind my family, that's classed as selfish too isn't it?
So no matter the choice I make, somebody is getting hurt...
I get hurt if I stay alive just to keep them happy..
And they get hurt if I CTB ...
So this is NOT a easy way out as most uneducated people think! I'm sick of hearing people say "suicide" is the easy cowards way out...They have NO clue just how hard it is...Ignorant f#cks!!
I think that's a wise decision to not do it at home. Be careful if you inform the police just before you ctb. You talked about the forest and you also said your from the UK. I think informing the police just before is risky as they may find you before your gone. I think people say you need a half an hour timeframe to not be disturbed.

Reactions: English_Rose
English_Rose

English_Rose

Luna-Nera
Feb 11, 2019
I think that's a wise decision to not do it at home. Be careful if you inform the police just before you ctb. You talked about the forest and you also said your from the UK. I think informing the police just before is risky as they may find you before your gone. I think people say you need a half an hour timeframe to not be disturbed.
The location I know about would take the police at least 45 mins to reach me on foot, so I'm certain by the time they found me, I'd be dead! I've thought about the police finding me, so have for awhile now been searching areas, and as someone who often takes long hikes, I've found the perfect place in which I know, can only be reached by foot, and is a 45 min walk deep into the forest/wood. But thank you for your concern and reply, I appreciate it.

Reactions: Partial-Elf, Broken and Worndown
B

Broken

Paragon
Dec 7, 2018
Also you could send a delayed email to somone. That would ensure you don't get found early

Reactions: English_Rose
English_Rose

English_Rose

Luna-Nera
Feb 11, 2019
Also you could send a delayed email to somone. That would ensure you don't get found early
Oh I didn't know you could do that. I'm not very savvy with computers, so it's good to know. Thank you. That's a good idea.

Reactions: Broken
Redrock

Redrock

Student
Mar 5, 2019
If you go to the forest, watch the signal strength on your phone. You don't have to call them if you have cell signal, they will know where is your phone. (phone must be charged and on)

Reactions: English_Rose and Broken
English_Rose

English_Rose

Luna-Nera
Feb 11, 2019
If you go to the forest, watch the signal strength on your phone. You don't have to call them if you have cell signal, they will know where is your phone. (phone must be charged and on)
Yes I know about it being fully charged and on, respectfully that would be the obvious thing. For me at least. Thank you though.

John Smith

John Smith

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2018
No I'm from England. I'm English.
My failure was due to myself doing something wrong, maybe I was a little scared, but not enough to stop me. I think I failed due to the way I was doing things maybe?
Did you fail at full suspension?

Terminally ill

Terminally ill

May 27, 2019
I've now come to terms with how I want to die, and I realise doing it at home, where my husband or children could find me, is totally the most selfish thing I could do, it would have the most traumatizing effects on them, and I dont ever want them to go through that. So, I've decided when the time is right for me to CTB, I will do so away from home, somewhere deep in the forest and inform the police of my location just before I CTB, so at least my body can be found for burial, but not found by my loved one's. It still might be deemed as selfish of me CTB and leaving behind my family, but at least I've been considerate in making sure they don't find me...

If my family expect me to live, just so they dont feel the pain of losing me, isn't that selfish on their part, to expect me to live to keep them happy?
And if I CTB because I cant stand to breath anymore, and leave behind my family, that's classed as selfish too isn't it?
So no matter the choice I make, somebody is getting hurt...
I get hurt if I stay alive just to keep them happy..
And they get hurt if I CTB ...
So this is NOT a easy way out as most uneducated people think! I'm sick of hearing people say "suicide" is the easy cowards way out...They have NO clue just how hard it is...Ignorant f#cks!!
Suicide is the ultimate act of courage.