• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Fight_or_flight

Fight_or_flight

Nov 19, 2023
It did not worked. I chickened out. I only took some xanax and beta-blockers. Got dizzy, massive headaches and knocked out asleep. Woke up with stomach cramps. My weight is extremely low, so I am guessing that it doesn't require much to get the job done. I wished the medications were of higher dosage so that it'd require less of me downing them with water which makes me full easily. What can I improve on? Should I crush the pills and mix it with water + alcohol?

sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023
It did not worked. I chickened out. I only took some xanax and beta-blockers. Got dizzy, massive headaches and knocked out asleep. Woke up with stomach cramps. My weight is extremely low, so I am guessing that it doesn't require much to get the job done. I wished the medications were of higher dosage so that it'd require less of me downing them with water which makes me full easily. What can I improve on? Should I crush the pills and mix it with water + alcohol?
I heard that those medications don't work for OD, they're rarely fatal.

Fight_or_flight

Fight_or_flight

Nov 19, 2023
i don't really like the idea of SN & can't obtain it in my country. oh wells guess i have to continue living … till i find a better way out.
I heard that those medications don't work for OD, they're rarely fatal.
i know that 3g above of propranolol works! I've read cases about it.

What if I combine it with alcohol?

Last edited:
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You cannot OD on Xanax (and benzos in general). If you are really interested in ODs then read the methods described in the PPeH.

Fight_or_flight

Fight_or_flight

Nov 19, 2023
You cannot OD on Xanax (and benzos in general). If you are really interested in ODs then read the methods described in the PPeH.
hmm beta-blockers possible right? I have read other OD methods but i do not have those medications and i can't obtain them

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
hmm beta-blockers possible right? I have read other OD methods but i do not have those medications and i can't obtain them
I don't know whether beta blockers alone r a good OD method. Imo they r not. Idk.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
No surprise this combination didn't do anything on their own. Sorry for your failed attempt op, you must be absolutely exhausted and distraught. Perhaps if it was taken with SN or alcohol I guess but even that's a stretch.