• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

NG80

Feb 1, 2024
A few days ago i attempted ctb with night night method using a ratchet tie down strap. I used a few folded paper handkerchiefs to compress both carotid arteries. It was thick enough and didn't compressed when squeezed.
I was in bed with legs straight and upper body in vertical position. I put the strap around my neck, fixed the folded paper handkerchiefs on carotid arteries and started to tighten the strap. I lost vision quickly and continued to tighten the strap until I lost consciousness. The loss of consciousness was quick and sudden.
The next thing I know I'm alive, in the same position. I can't say for how long I was unconscious but I don't think it was very long. Compared to when I lost consciousness, I regained it slowly, it took me a few seconds to realize I was alive. I was so sure I would die I didn't even think about failure.
I can't understand why I regained consciousness if the strap didn't loosen. What could be the cause?
Did anyone have a similar experience?

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
If you are able to write this coherently I doubt you were unconscious long enough for brain damage. The only reason I could think of for you regaining your consciousness is the strap loosened during your convulsions in your unconscious state.
What type of tightening does the strap has? Is there a chance it could turn back the other way and cause the strap to loosen during movements and convulsions.

N

NG80

Feb 1, 2024
This is the ratchet:
Ratchet
To loosen the strap you need to pull a lever and extend the ratchet at 180 degree.
I don't think it loosened by itself.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
This is the ratchet:
View attachment 127909
To loosen the strap you need to pull a lever and extend the ratchet at 180 degree.
I don't think it loosened by itself.
If it doesn't loosen by itself, sorry but am left with "it wasn't your time and you were saved by devine intervention"

Abyssal

Abyssal

Recovered and alive, less suicidal
Nov 26, 2023
This seems fairly common, perhaps the body has a way to protect itself against this sort of death? I've come to terms with the fact that I'll probably end up just strangling myself with this method and intend to tighten it as much as possible before I go out. You said it was tight and that you don't believe it loosened, do you think it could have moved at all? Or the handkerchiefs? Ultimately looseness doesn't matter if the placement is changed, so that's all I can say to help.

Reactions: rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
folded paper handkerchiefs
Sorry I missed this part, could moisture or sweat maybe somehow made the handkerchiefs loosen or move?

N

NG80

Feb 1, 2024
You said it was tight and that you don't believe it loosened, do you think it could have moved at all? Or the handkerchiefs? Ultimately looseness doesn't matter if the placement is changed, so that's all I can say to help.
I don't think it moved. I placed the strap on the neck as high as I could with the ratchet on the right side of the neck. After regaining consciousness it was in the same place, tight enough to be uncomfortable but not painful. The folded handkerchiefs were long enough to extent on both sides of the strap. When i tested on my leg the folded handkerchiefs didn't move although the strap was tighten much more than on the neck.
Sorry I missed this part, could moisture or sweat maybe somehow made the handkerchiefs loosen or move?
The handkerchiefs were dry.

Abyssal

Abyssal

Recovered and alive, less suicidal
Nov 26, 2023
I don't think it moved. I placed the strap on the neck as high as I could with the ratchet on the right side of the neck. After regaining consciousness it was in the same place, tight enough to be uncomfortable but not painful. The folded handkerchiefs were long enough to extent on both sides of the strap. When i tested on my leg the folded handkerchiefs didn't move although the strap was tighten much more than on the neck.

The handkerchiefs were dry.
I guess my only question left is whether you tried to find the spot again. If it really was in the correct placement when you came to I don't have an explanation, but if you could still find it then I guess it might've been fixable.

N

NG80

Feb 1, 2024
I guess my only question left is whether you tried to find the spot again. If it really was in the correct placement when you came to I don't have an explanation, but if you could still find it then I guess it might've been fixable.
Sorry, I didn't understand what you mean.

B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
Sorry, I didn't understand what you mean.
hey man, can we talk in DM smh? i am planning on the night night method too and maybe you could help me a little ig. what say..?

waterhorse

waterhorse

Little Moon
Mar 5, 2024
this is so worrying. I've known that NN isn't the most reliable method, but I don't have the right location for partial or any other methods really. I just hope I'm luckier with my divine interventions

Reactions: pebpebpebpeb
W

WaitingAllMyLife

Jul 4, 2022
I only recently started reading about this method. I'm intrigued but also read it has a very low success rate. Still... I think it's doable. You said you were on a bed though and a bed will have some give. I'd think it would be more effective on the floor or a more rigid surface.