• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ansiedad

ansiedad

Alone
Dec 29, 2020
Hi.
It's posible get OD with F skin patches?

Anyone knows what is the lethal dosis?

Thanks!

Nodscene

Nodscene

Its time
Jun 7, 2019
If you decide to go that route make sure to eat them and not try applying them to your skin (I speak from experience). They are also extremely hard to come by. I know they are available on the black market in pill form (can also be hard to find) and that would be your best bet if your plan is to CTB.

ansiedad

ansiedad

Alone
Dec 29, 2020
I have acces only to skin patches, some boxes, and some bdzs.

Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
If you decide to go that route make sure to eat them and not try applying them to your skin (I speak from experience). They are also extremely hard to come by. I know they are available on the black market in pill form (can also be hard to find) and that would be your best bet if your plan is to CTB.
I've read of cases where people OD'ed on the patches placed on the skin. One died with 3 transdermal patches, the other with 6 and two people with 10 patches.

D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
You only take in 39% of the drug when it is ingested, and the F sold on the dark web are analogues not the actual drug.

Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
I think I read on another thread that you have to cut them and put several patches on you at once. Cutting them makes the ingredient come out more quickly? I am also considering F but it's really hard to get them from what I hear.

Reactions: Pookie and ansiedad
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
I think I read on another thread that you have to cut them and put several patches on you at once. Cutting them makes the ingredient come out more quickly? I am also considering F but it's really hard to get them from what I hear.
That is the duragesic patch. They no longer make those. The medication is now part of the patch, although it is much easier to separate the F from the matrix it does take a bit of time. They are now referred to as matrix patches.
Sorry Love. I know...disheartening, but true.

Last edited:
Pookie

Pookie

Oct 18, 2020
That is the duragesic patch. They no longer make those. The medication is now part of the patch, although it is much easier to separate the F from the matrix it does take a bit of time. They are now referred to as matrix patches.
Sorry Love. I know...disheartening, but true.
So you can't just wear the patches? You have to extract the F and then what? Inject it?

• Wow
Reactions: ansiedad
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
So you can't just wear the patches? You have to extract the F and then what? Inject it?
The patches can be worn, I did not look into injection. I was tired of the hype, and decided to find out how lethal the drug really is. So I found a study done by the two companies who made the different type of patches. Used their process of extraction, and tried it. Legally obtained prescription for cancer pain that was, for me, useless. I did not need them, tried one, and removed it in fifteen minutes. Took two back to the pharmacy and demolished the last one for experimental purposes. The extraction definitely worked. Tasting the powder had the same results as the patch. Severe headache, itchiness, weakness...NO euphoria, but sick...yep.

Reactions: ansiedad and Pookie
Pookie

Pookie

Oct 18, 2020
The patches can be worn, I did not look into injection. I was tired of the hype, and decided to find out how lethal the drug really is. So I found a study done by the two companies who made the different type of patches. Used their process of extraction, and tried it. Legally obtained prescription for cancer pain that was, for me, useless. I did not need them, tried one, and removed it in fifteen minutes. Took two back to the pharmacy and demolished the last one for experimental purposes. The extraction definitely worked. Tasting the powder had the same results as the patch. Severe headache, itchiness, weakness...NO euphoria, but sick...yep.
Oh dear, that doesn't sound good.

Nodscene

Nodscene

Its time
Jun 7, 2019
All I can share is my experience, I went to the Dominican a few years back (well longer than that but you get the point) and my plan was to try and enjoy my first vacation ever then CTB. I was on 75mcg of F for my back pain.

When the time came I had put on 12+ patches (some 50mcg but most were 75mcg). The hardest part was finding enough room on my body to put all the patches (without using my legs as there was too much hair) haha.

I then went to sleep hoping I wouldn't wake up but here I am. It was also hot as balls so technically it should have released the medication faster than normal. So that's why I recommend eating them if you are really serious about CTB.

adam&eve

adam&eve

Student
Dec 16, 2020
All I can share is my experience, I went to the Dominican a few years back (well longer than that but you get the point) and my plan was to try and enjoy my first vacation ever then CTB. I was on 75mcg of F for my back pain.

When the time came I had put on 12+ patches (some 50mcg but most were 75mcg). The hardest part was finding enough room on my body to put all the patches (without using my legs as there was too much hair) haha.

I then went to sleep hoping I wouldn't wake up but here I am. It was also hot as balls so technically it should have released the medication faster than normal. So that's why I recommend eating them if you are really serious about CTB.
What happened after you woke up?

Pookie

Pookie

Oct 18, 2020

Maybe a person with no tolerance to F will respond differently.

Nodscene

Nodscene

Its time
Jun 7, 2019
What happened after you woke up?
I had to pack up and catch my plane haha. Well I took off all the patches because that was my supply for the next 2 weeks.
Maybe a person with no tolerance to F will respond differently.
That true, but since it's not an exact science, if you are going to CTB you really want to succeed the first time and not mess around.

adam&eve

adam&eve

Student
Dec 16, 2020
I had to pack up and catch my plane haha. Well I took off all the patches because that was my supply for the next 2 weeks.

That true, but since it's not an exact science, if you are going to CTB you really want to succeed the first time and not mess around.
It's weird you didn't have any brain damage.

Nodscene

Nodscene

Its time
Jun 7, 2019
It's weird you didn't have any brain damage.
I don't see why I'd get brain damage. I may have had a lot of F going through my system but I never lost consciousness, at least I don't think so. I just went to sleep and woke up in the morning. I almost didn't make it through customs as my pupils were pinholes and my eyes bloodshot.

My most recent attempt is another story, I was clinically dead (don't know for how long because I don't know when I was found) and had to be revived. Then I was on life support for 3 days. My family was told that there was a good chance I'd be brain dead.

That's why it's so important that when you are going to try and CTB to do it right because things can go wrong. While I don't consider myself lucky I survived both times, I am lucky I don't have any permanent damage.

Pookie

Pookie

Oct 18, 2020
I don't see why I'd get brain damage. I may have had a lot of F going through my system but I never lost consciousness, at least I don't think so. I just went to sleep and woke up in the morning. I almost didn't make it through customs as my pupils were pinholes and my eyes bloodshot.

My most recent attempt is another story, I was clinically dead (don't know for how long because I don't know when I was found) and had to be revived. Then I was on life support for 3 days. My family was told that there was a good chance I'd be brain dead.

That's why it's so important that when you are going to try and CTB to do it right because things can go wrong. While I don't consider myself lucky I survived both times, I am lucky I don't have any permanent damage.
What method did you use for your most recent attempt?

Nodscene

Nodscene

Its time
Jun 7, 2019
What method did you use for your most recent attempt?
OD'd on hydromorphone, sleeping pills, and added Valium and alcohol to the mix. I also had Pneumonia and Empyema which I didn't know about which may have helped stop my breathing completely.

• Hugs
Pookie

Pookie

Oct 18, 2020
OD'd on hydromorphone, sleeping pills, and added Valium and alcohol to the mix. I also had Pneumonia and Empyema which I didn't know about which may have helped stop my breathing completely.
Sounds awful. Good thing you're okay with no lasting damage but I assume as you're suicidal that you're not happy you survived? I'd be so pissed off I survived and woke up in a hospital.

I also OD'ed once. I almost didn't make it. Wish I'd died back then and then I wouldn't be on this forum planning to ctb again. Sigh.

Nodscene

Nodscene

Its time
Jun 7, 2019
Sounds awful. Good thing you're okay with no lasting damage but I assume as you're suicidal that you're not happy you survived? I'd be so pissed off I survived and woke up in a hospital.

I also OD'ed once. I almost didn't make it. Wish I'd died back then and then I wouldn't be on this forum planning to ctb again. Sigh.
I definitely wasn't happy about it and there were other consequences as well. I'm now in a race to hopefully get SN before my pain meds run out. Worst case scenario I have enough tricyclics to do the job but a 12-24hr time frame is not ideal. Especially since I don't have anti-enemics but I do have the antacids that were recommended before they changed things in the PPeH. I also should have enough sleeping pills and Valium that I should be able sleep through it all but with my luck I can't count on anything working as planned.

Pookie

Pookie

Oct 18, 2020
I definitely wasn't happy about it and there were other consequences as well. I'm now in a race to hopefully get SN before my pain meds run out. Worst case scenario I have enough tricyclics to do the job but a 12-24hr time frame is not ideal. Especially since I don't have anti-enemics but I do have the antacids that were recommended before they changed things in the PPeH. I also should have enough sleeping pills and Valium that I should be able sleep through it all but with my luck I can't count on anything working as planned.
SN seems quite effective from what I've seen here. Some have even succeeded without taking the anti-emetics. The benzos and sleeping pills should help make things more comfortable for you. I hope you find the peace you're looking for.

Nodscene

Nodscene

Its time
Jun 7, 2019
SN seems quite effective from what I've seen here. Some have even succeeded without taking the anti-emetics. The benzos and sleeping pills should help make things more comfortable for you. I hope you find the peace you're looking for.
Thanks, you as well ;)

• Love