• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

RealLostSoul

RealLostSoul

once rock bottom, always rock bottom
Oct 11, 2019
Hi guys i am back after a long time. dont have much time need to hurry. Might be writing about how i feel later but first i need to sort something out bc i kind of slacked too much and postponed ctb too much now i need to hurry the fck up.

My plan is I want to overdose on opiates via IV. Been through 4 hidden markets on the darkweb but can't seem to find Fentanyl or Carfentanyl which I was told should be there in excess amounts. Well nope. Only oxys and best I found was some fenty patches but I bet they can't be burned up to be able to inject right?

Anyone has any market where I can obtain F. Pls dm me.

• Love
Reactions: davidtorez and Adûnâi
straydog

straydog

Aug 27, 2023
It might be easier to buy something else and have it tested to see if it's cut instead? I imagine finding straight up fentanyl is pretty difficult if not impossible since dealers don't want their clients dead.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi and losing hope
L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
I imagine finding straight up fentanyl is pretty difficult if not impossible since dealers don't want their clients dead.

Heard exactly this. Apparently a lot of H is cut with F anyway. Also don't know if they are the same thing, but M30 pills were the thing to have a few months ago due to the F within them. Not sure if you can get them on the DW thou?

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
LiesAndLigatures

LiesAndLigatures

Please kill me. Please? PLEASE!
Nov 8, 2020
Most m30 oxys are actually pressed pills using F or zenes. Archetyp market is my preference for powdered F though. Not allowed to link to sources here, but it isn't too hard to find on dark fail. Good luck!

Reactions: Groot and losing hope
RealLostSoul

RealLostSoul

once rock bottom, always rock bottom
Oct 11, 2019
Can't send the dm
Hey there. Try again now I think I fixed it.
Most m30 oxys are actually pressed pills using F or zenes. Archetyp market is my preference for powdered F though. Not allowed to link to sources here, but it isn't too hard to find on dark fail. Good luck!
Thanks man I'll take another look thank you a lot

Groot

Groot

16 lines to make me feel fine
Mar 27, 2024
have u ever ordered f/anything from dw before, i've been looking on Archetyp today i'm worried about how long it takes to come and worried i'm just gonna get scammed

cheese.out

cheese.out

Why am I still here
Jul 25, 2023
Hi guys i am back after a long time. dont have much time need to hurry. Might be writing about how i feel later but first i need to sort something out bc i kind of slacked too much and postponed ctb too much now i need to hurry the fck up.

My plan is I want to overdose on opiates via IV. Been through 4 hidden markets on the darkweb but can't seem to find Fentanyl or Carfentanyl which I was told should be there in excess amounts. Well nope. Only oxys and best I found was some fenty patches but I bet they can't be burned up to be able to inject right?

Anyone has any market where I can obtain F. Pls dm me.
I once read in a forum that if you put a Fent patch in ethanol all the F gets absorbed. For example a 100ug/h patch contains around 16mg fent so if all that fent gets absorbed by the ethanol that should definitely be enough but i recommend to do own research about that information

Here is the source, its in german so use google translate if needed. Take care❤️