• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
I found some ondansetron (4mg tablets, 16 tablets total) among some old medications of mine. On the bottle it says to discard after 5/13/2022. Would it still work even if it's expired?

I was able to get my hands on some domperidone from an online pharmacy earlier this year. I'm planning on using both domperidone and ondansetron as an alternative to meto for when I drink sn.

Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
An expiration date generally just guarantees that the medication will still be safe and effective like intended.

• Informative
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and heavyeyes
heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
An expiration date generally just guarantees that the medication will still be safe and effective like intended.

I see. I'll have to see about getting a new prescription for it before I potentially lose my insurance. Better safe than sorry. Thanks <3

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Valky
Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
I see. I'll have to see about getting a new prescription for it before I potentially lose my insurance. Better safe than sorry. Thanks <3
If that is an option for you then I definitely would also rather get new ones. You're welcome! <3

• Love
Reactions: thebookofdisquiet., Praestat_Mori and heavyeyes