• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

dearlulu

Apr 10, 2024
Agreed. This should only be used if you really want to die and know that you are ready.
I have failed multiple times with partial hanging. I am now reading up a mega thread on partial hanging. I'm not sure where I'm going wrong.

W

waterrrrrrrrrbottel

Student
Jul 18, 2022
Can I have a link to where you found that tourniquet @singularity3 ? Thank you.

B

Battered_Seoul

Experienced
Jun 13, 2018

Information on tourniquets. Interestingly, there is a phenomenon of counterfeit CAT tourniquets. One more thing to worry about.

alltoomuch2

alltoomuch2

Experienced
Feb 10, 2024
I've got quick release tourniquet. And what I wanna say. This stuff is better that ratchet with the cornhole bags from night night method.
1. The width of quick release tourniquet is smaller. So it doesn't push the trachea/Adam's apple.
2. The material of it is softer so it doesn't harm the skin.
3. It got a good fabric elasticity so you can just tight it very hard. And the pressure is stronger than I'd got from the ratchet, and even from the traditional tourniquet methods with rope or other stuff.
4. It has a easiest lock mechanism, you can lock in and lock out it very fast.
5. It's cheaper than ratchet and cornhole bags.
I did test it a little bit, and I like it more. It seems that it is that device what I wanna use for CTB and it's that device which could compress the carotid arteries in my case.View attachment 134136
bit easy to undo if SI kicks in?

Reactions: Forveleth
anagram

anagram

Suicide: permanent solution to permanent problems
Feb 4, 2024
I was doing experiments with myself using tourniquet method. It would be an "under-research" option which is so cheap and easy. There are salvament tourniquet in the internet to buy them which could be usefull. Anyways this is a "risky method" bc we have a poor data about it

This method would consist of wearing one of these around your neck. Rotating the stick, leaving it attached to the fixing piece.

As you tighten it. You feel increasingly dizzy immediately.

---

I wish you a peaceful exit. This thread is also informative, thanks!