• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

ts0hill

Victim of the pharmaceutical industry
Oct 17, 2020
hi! i'm so sorry; i'm new here and i couldn't find the option.. maybe on discord if you have one? my discord is jindo cat#3332
no worries.. i dont have discord.. is there the option to message me? if not i'll just explain here briefly

Lost.

Lost.

Antidepressants and antipsychotics are posion
Feb 13, 2020
Hello SS! My doctor put me on zoloft, and I've been on it for 3 weeks now. It initially seemed to help, but week 2 and onwards as my dose increased my depression came roaring back even worse ever since. I'm wondering on your guys' experience with antidepressants. Have they helped you guys? How many different types have you tried? Or if you quit, when did you realize that anti-depressants were not worth it? Also I'm only on anti-depressants without therapy; how were your experiences with therapy? Thank you, I really appreciate this forum a lot. <3

anntidepresants are pure poison, it NUMBS. lot of people became severaly suicital due antidepressants. lot of poeple got permanent sexual dysfunction, emotional numbness, cogitivive impairment from antidepressants. that people have ruined lives. i know people who ctb because of that. i am damaged by antideprestants and antipsychotic (which i was given for major depression). and all my symproms are maden worse a lot 20 months latter by the antiemetic injection. it is reason i am on this forum. google "pssd or post ssri sexual dysfunction and read the articles, coments and pssd forum. be aware all kind of antidepressants are danger, not only ssri and snri. go to surviving antidepressants forum and read about microtapreing - how to safely stop antidepressants.

Reactions: DFFP
Railiah P

Railiah P

Nov 7, 2020
Hello SS! My doctor put me on zoloft, and I've been on it for 3 weeks now. It initially seemed to help, but week 2 and onwards as my dose increased my depression came roaring back even worse ever since. I'm wondering on your guys' experience with antidepressants. Have they helped you guys? How many different types have you tried? Or if you quit, when did you realize that anti-depressants were not worth it? Also I'm only on anti-depressants without therapy; how were your experiences with therapy? Thank you, I really appreciate this forum a lot. <3

I have been on Zoloft before while being hospitalized. I slept and slept and slept.... and had diarrhea. Then the Dr. switched me to Prozac. Before that I was on celexa (spell check). I was in therapy before the meds And when hospitalized. I hate therapy. Just some judgmental pro lifer profiting off your misery while shoving their non sense opinion down your throat. Also the drugs only make things worse. You become dependent. Also there are a lot of side effects that are worse than depression. Prozac caused me to have chills/ cold sweats and panic attacks. When you report the side effects they just prescribed more meds. I quit my meds every time. The money is better spent on weed. At least that makes me feel better in the moment and has no side effects where as pharmaceutical meds take weeks to kick in and the effects are minimal as far as helping you feel better.

A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
Sometimes they work sometimes they don't. Eventually they will stop working and you'll have to start therapy and increase or change meds. At least that's how it has been for me