• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

notahappygirl

Student
Jun 6, 2023
I order 900g of SN for 100usd including shipping. The source was always very responsive. I just received my package today the SN bottle came in a sealed bag. The only thing I notice was the shipper is from New Jersey not anywhere from china. I'm thinking they do business like that from USA but they sell it through xxxxxfrom "china". That's what I think but idk. I have to wait until I test it but I don't want to open it yet until time is right.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Venessolotic, penguinl0v3s, lionetta12 and 8 others
N

nibbleone

Oct 14, 2023
Thanks. Mind DM'ing me the link please! If it's from China probably super important to test it.

Is it 99% pure?

N

notahappygirl

Student
Jun 6, 2023
Thanks. Mind DM'ing me the link please! If it's from China probably super important to test it.

Is it 99% pure?
Yes I will test it for sure. It's 99%

Reactions: Venessolotic
K

killmeplz

Sep 13, 2023
I order 900g of SN for 100usd including shipping. The source was always very responsive. I just received my package today the SN bottle came in a sealed bag. The only thing I notice was the shipper is from New Jersey not anywhere from china. I'm thinking they do business like that from USA but they sell it through xxxxfrom "china". That's what I think but idk. I have to wait until I test it but I don't want to open it yet until time is right.
Able to share the source as I'm near NJ and need it? Keep seeing how it's hard to get in us now.

Reactions: nibbleone
Quiet_Observer

Quiet_Observer

Aug 22, 2023
If at all possible I would like to have the source, don't wanna get scammed

DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
I order 900g of SN for 100usd including shipping. The source was always very responsive. I just received my package today the SN bottle came in a sealed bag. The only thing I notice was the shipper is from New Jersey not anywhere from china. I'm thinking they do business like that from USA but they sell it through alibaba from "china". That's what I think but idk. I have to wait until I test it but I don't want to open it yet until time is right.
PMed

S

sad_rock

Student
Aug 27, 2023
can you also pm me the source as well? Thx

WonderingSoul

WonderingSoul

Gamer
Dec 15, 2021
Can you or anyone else who has the source pm me ? Thank you

X

xmortify

Nov 16, 2023
Hi! Can you also PM the link please?
Yes I will test it for sure. It's 99%
I order 900g of SN for 100usd including shipping. The source was always very responsive. I just received my package today the SN bottle came in a sealed bag. The only thing I notice was the shipper is from New Jersey not anywhere from china. I'm thinking they do business like that from USA but they sell it through xxx from "china". That's what I think but idk. I have to wait until I test it but I don't want to open it yet until time is right.

FakeNewYorker

FakeNewYorker

born to suffer
Oct 6, 2023
heyy could you please Pm me the link of the source ? thank you

letsgetittogo

letsgetittogo

Barbiturate Summer :p
Nov 11, 2023
I order 900g of SN for 100usd including shipping. The source was always very responsive. I just received my package today the SN bottle came in a sealed bag. The only thing I notice was the shipper is from New Jersey not anywhere from china. I'm thinking they do business like that from USA but they sell it through xxx from "china". That's what I think but idk. I have to wait until I test it but I don't want to open it yet until time is right.
Please please please pm link 🤝🏽

MourningDove

MourningDove

Oct 19, 2023
If anyone here still has the source link would appreciate a PM, thank you.

Reactions: zel
february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
If OP/anyone with the link could PM me the same :')

R

rameshkrishna1976

Oct 5, 2023
Hi, I am based in Canada and trying to find a a local source. NJ is close not sure if it border customs would be a challenge. Can you please share the link with me as well? thanks

Wistful

Wistful

Nov 15, 2023
Let us know once you test it to make sure it's legit.
Can I get a DM as well? Thank you.

ForeverBroken

ForeverBroken

Memento mori
Jun 17, 2023
Would you be able to PM the link please? Thanks!

TooOldToDieYoung

TooOldToDieYoung

Sep 9, 2023
Can someone please please please send me a link?

Y

Yuna is My Waifu

Nov 19, 2023
You might need to test it first, so you didn't get scammed.

WonderingSoul

WonderingSoul

Gamer
Dec 15, 2021
Has anyone here actually gotten a dm/pm ?

hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
same if anyone has the link can they pm?
thank you :)

Iris Blue

Iris Blue

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-
Oct 23, 2023
I'm sorry to bother if possible could I also get a dm please, I'm a state away from New Jersey <3

N

notahappygirl

Student
Jun 6, 2023
Sorry for the late responses if I haven't responded yet please DM me.

• Informative
Reactions: WonderingSoul