• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

It'sMyLife

It'sMyLife

Little bundles of futile hope we are
Apr 18, 2020
You have to go back years to find pertinent information here. I found this site through the thread I'm going to put below . I've reposted it before and gotten little response but I think it's a good set up. I'm sure there are probably those here who'll say it isn't sufficient and maybe it isn't but it demonstrates how you can build your own. The gentleman no longer seems to be with us but that doesn't mean it worked or he didn't use some other method. I could build this im pretty certain and so could most. I come back to this thread and see the same confusion and feeling around to try and make sense of this method and it makes me feel sad I hope this sheds some light for you all
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-make-a-death-mask-for-inert-gas-argon-nitrogen.7366/

GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
You just need to breath N₂ while purging the CO₂ at the same time, it's not rocket science. That mask it's just one way of doing it using a constant flow solution, which looks interesting coz it has an one-way valve for CO₂ exhalation.

The absolute best way of doing it is with an SCBA (the system used by firefighters), or SCUBA (the system used by divers) on PP (Positive Pressure, which works the same as an SCBA).

SCBA is the Gold Standard in the industry to breath a gas from a cylinder while being completely isolated and protected from the external gas, which is exactly what is needed to CTB. The system works using a regulator and a demand valve that maintains a positive pressure inside the mask at all times (some millibars over ambient pressure) which creates a perfect seal (physically impossible for the external air to enter the mask). The demand valve only pumps the gas that is needed, which dramatically reduces the gas consumption vs an ExitBag that has a constant 15 LPM flow.

With this system even if you insert your pinky (lol) inside the mask you won't break the seal, the demand valve will just increase the pressure accordingly to maintain a positive pressure (this would increase the gas usage tho).

NP (Negative Pressure) SCUBA has also been used to CTB but it is a suboptimal implementation, since the NP demand valve requires an inspiratory effort to open (the rest of the time is closed, like during exhalation) and the seal is totally dependant on the mask->skin contact surface being airtight (which usually is). Most SCUBA demand valves are NP instead of PP as NP is the preferred type of experienced divers. PP SCUBA gear is commonly expensive, with the mask+embedded demand valve usually being a bit under $1k.

This method was used to assist suicide by one of the prominent figures of the forum (@LetzteAusfahrt).

The SCBA/PP-SCUBA method is the evolution of the ExitBag. It was invented by a pioneer called Scrooge who published it on the Dignitas Forum on 09/March/2010. 3 years later it was documented in the medical literature the first CTB following his guide. The next stage in the evolution is the Sarco, but it will have a prohibitively expensive price.

There is currently only one source of equipment that sells an entire SCBA CTB Kit (the Canadian source), which also offers other constant flow solutions like the EEBD hood. All the components are 100% legal, like buying any other thing on the Internet. The equipment is expensive but the thing is as good as it gets in terms of CTBing. It is region-specific since every region has its own N₂ connection standard. This source at the moment has no competition in the market in terms of selling the entire thing put together ready to use. It would be interesting to see other sources joining this niche-market and start competing.

There are cheaper options like purchasing SCBA parts and using an air-to-nitrogen adapter if it's available in your region (like the [G 5/8" internal thread] to [W24.8 x 1/14" internal thread] that exists on EU), or adapting a typical N₂ pressure regulator to connect it to a demand valve. If somebody finds a quick coupling adapter for the plug-in nipple of the demand valve, to connect it to a conventional N₂ pressure regulator like the one @Joarga used, it would be possible to implement a much cheaper setup.

LesbianCarpetPython

LesbianCarpetPython

Smell lord
Sep 24, 2022
@GasMonkey

If my new industrial flow regulator were not to fit the DISS hose then would it be fine to stick the cable right into the EEDB hood as use it similar to an exit bag

GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
That's unpredictable without testing, coz you want to use something in a way that it isn't intended to.

LesbianCarpetPython

LesbianCarpetPython

Smell lord
Sep 24, 2022
also the industrial flow regulator comes with a thick hose quite different from a oxygen hose. would that cause any issues?

Reactions: Kali Yuga
K

Kali Yuga

Oct 4, 2022
I know people here in the past bought the maxdog setup which worked. That said, as with anything, make sure you have the URL typed correctly, etcetc in case pro-lifers have made a spoof site because of course. There was also some discussion in this thread a couple weeks ago on how long it takes. I did this method and I can vouch for the fact that I didn't think it was taking long...I pretty immediately started feeling my extremities go tingly (within 10 seconds maybe? time is weird to gauge), and they started feeling heavier. I found it kind of a nice feeling tbh. Although in the end not cheaper than drugs...lol. In my case I took a couple xanax beforehand but still felt my heart rate increase just prior and when I was pulling down the bag, and was shaking a bit, even though I was convinced and prepared. When I had the bag on and the Ni was flowing (I pre-filled the bag) I did not feel any panic like not being able to breathe. Quite frankly, I was more annoyed by the bag I chose because it was too loud and crinkly for my liking. That's just me though. Also to answer a couple questions I saw in the last little bit, my original plan was to ctb in my car, with the seat in a slightly reclining position and the seat belt on, so I wouldn't dislodge the bag or something without knowing it. Because of blizzardy conditions, I opted out of that and did it in my house. I have a couch with a chaise and I was in a slightly reclining but seated upright position. I put pillows on one side of the and had the arm of the couch on the other.
Do you know if you convulsed or muscle twitches at all
also the industrial flow regulator comes with a thick hose quite different from a oxygen hose. would that cause any issues?
From my limited anxious fuelled research/knowledge, I understand the thicker tubing leaves a bigger gap in the bag which may or may not compromise the seal. I'm not sure if it would affect the gas flow however
So I bought sn but this was going to be my oringal method.
reading though this thread people seem to be struggling with what to buy ext

Though other people seem to be getting it easy.

I'm autistic so maybe it just isn't feeding in, is there anyone in the uk that could link me exactly what id need and explain how hard the set up is.

Doesn't matter if you can't I still have sn after all this just sounds a better way to go just more complex set up which I can't seem to wrap my head around or even decide how much nitrogen I need.

Sorry if this post is annoying I know there's tons of information in here to shift though and I promise I have im just not taken it in at all
Can I ask why SN isn't your concrete method? I ask because SN seems more convenient in some ways for my plan but terrifying in other ways waiting to die while you feel your body shut down. I'm still considering it however
7F6FE8E3 DE9D 4D2C A3C8 5B10E0441AE0
Should the bag crinkle at all?
I scrunched a bag up to test strength and I can't see any holes but I'm wondering if it may be too thin. Is this ok? Also is 50x50 c/m a good size?

Last edited:
Reactions: MelodyCymbal
Made4TV

Made4TV

A hopeless hope junkie
Sep 17, 2018
Nothing weird; no twitches. I didn't quite lose consciousness but felt very close. Not gonna lie, it was actually nice. I actually enjoyed the tingling in my extremities that felt like it was steadily progressing.

Reactions: MelodyCymbal
K

Kali Yuga

Oct 4, 2022
Nothing weird; no twitches. I didn't quite lose consciousness but felt very close. Not gonna lie, it was actually nice. I actually enjoyed the tingling in my extremities that felt like it was steadily progressing.
So it was pretty peaceful? I think when I get my N2 I'm gonna inhale it without bag. Enough to pass out to get an idea of what it will be like

yuzuchan

yuzuchan

Sep 9, 2022
Do you know if you convulsed or muscle twitches at all

From my limited anxious fuelled research/knowledge, I understand the thicker tubing leaves a bigger gap in the bag which may or may not compromise the seal. I'm not sure if it would affect the gas flow however

Can I ask why SN isn't your concrete method? I ask because SN seems more convenient in some ways for my plan but terrifying in other ways waiting to die while you feel your body shut down. I'm still considering it however
View attachment 101273
Should the bag crinkle at all?
I scrunched a bag up to test strength and I can't see any holes but I'm wondering if it may be too thin. Is this ok? Also is 50x50 c/m a good size?
Yeah sure we'll. First it kinda is in the way I have everything and my time for personal reasons is up I procrastinated on it and missed my personal deadline

Sadly I can't wait to ctb. Thinking about what I'm doing is proably the issue though it is the methord i had picked. I read sn was a pretty painless method so got everything ready read some good bye threads seemed reassuring also people who took some and was saved. The day I was meant to go though with it I read moonies thread where someone watched her.

Made me scared it may be more painful then I thought and made me hesitate i missed my window so I wanted to look at this again but I don't think I have the money or understanding to set this up anyway.

I'm probably creating more fear myself and just need to get over it
Oh and the revised pph setup i have metro but only like 50mg in total dizapam where it now recommends some seemingly impossible number like 800mg

Last edited:
K

Kali Yuga

Oct 4, 2022
Yeah sure we'll. First it kinda is in the way I have everything and my time for personal reasons is up I procrastinated on it and missed my personal deadline

Sadly I can't wait to ctb and think about what I'm doing even though its exactly what I'm doing I read sn was a pretty painless method so got everything read some good bye thread seemed reassuring and the day I was meant to go though read moonies thread where someone watched her.

Made me scared it may be more painful then I thought and made me hesitate snd miss my window so I wanted to look at this again but I don't think I have the money or understanding to set this up anyway.

I'm probably creating more fear myself and just need to get over it
Oh and the revised pph setup i have metro but only like 50mg in total dizapam where it now recommends some seemingly impossible number like 800mg
Yeah I read Moonies account too. The "fuck" groans while fading in and out didn't resemble peace. Plus I am already anxious so beating heart while waiting to die as you feel body shut down is terrifying to me

Reactions: GasMonkey
yuzuchan

yuzuchan

Sep 9, 2022
Yeah I read Moonies account too. The "fuck" groans while fading in and out didn't resemble peace. Plus I am already anxious so beating heart while waiting to die as you feel body shut down is terrifying to me
Yeah exactly I have got everything ready for it. This just seems more peaceful sadly it seems I wouldn't have the funds or knowledge to make this work so I guess I'll have to stick with sn

But yes exactly what you said is what terrifies me to

• Love
Reactions: color_me_gone
K

Kali Yuga

Oct 4, 2022
Yeah exactly I have got everything ready for it. This just seems more peaceful sadly it seems I wouldn't have the funds or knowledge to make this work so I guess I'll have to stick with sn

But yes exactly what you said is what terrifies me to
I think with SN, it is very important to follow the "recipe" and try to get pronranalol. Stan says Propralol is a luxury item but PPeH says otherwise. It does more than just reduce beating heart

• Love
Reactions: color_me_gone
color_me_gone

color_me_gone

Sun is rising
Dec 27, 2018
I think with SN, it is very important to follow the "recipe" and try to get pronranalol. Stan says Propralol is a luxury item but PPeH says otherwise. It does more than just reduce beating heart
Both methods accomplish ctb via hypoxia.
SN prevents the blood from releasing oxygen at the tissue cells.
Inert gas prevents inhaling oxygen, and purging CO2 to fool the body that it is suffocating.
In both cases, cells die due to lack of oxygen.
Inert gas / Exit Bag used to be my method, but now SN seems to be simpler and less costly.
I am currently not actively seeking to ctb.

Made4TV

Made4TV

A hopeless hope junkie
Sep 17, 2018
So it was pretty peaceful? I think when I get my N2 I'm gonna inhale it without bag. Enough to pass out to get an idea of what it will be like
It won't have an effect if you're not actually replacing the oxygen your body is circulating at the start, with nitrogen. I think without the bag you wouldn't be actually replacing the oxygen. One could test the bag and nitrogen combo. It's not so immediate that 2 seconds and someone is gone. If that was the case I wouldn't be here writing, nor would Tiredhorse back in 2018/2019 when he made this thread. It takes a bit for all the oxygen in the bloodstream to be replaced with nitrogen and for all of your body systems to be completely starved of oxygen. This is why there is mention of prefilling the bag with the nitrogen before you even put it on your head and exhaling out a big breath before pulling down that bag. It really needs to be a no oxygen environment. But please be careful. I'm not advocating playing with this for fun. And just remember, there's always time to catch the bus at a later date if you have any options now to turn things around. Currently I'm ok that I'm here. Just wanted to add that. Not pro-life-at-all-costs person, just don't believe that many suicides are rational and thought out.

P

ph0enix

WASWAJFIWWNCJCWOAL
Oct 14, 2022
i thought about using an smartwatch.
setting a timer to 40 seconds.
start when bag over head.

if i am not unconscious after 40 seconds i will stop action.

writings suggest people get unconscious on average in 35s; and if the average is exceeded it was always due to some methodological error - for sure a reason to stop the attempt

thoughts?

M

Marie08

Oct 8, 2022
i thought about using an smartwatch.
setting a timer to 40 seconds.
start when bag over head.

if i am not unconscious after 40 seconds i will stop action.

writings suggest people get unconscious on average in 35s; and if the average is exceeded it was always due to some methodological error - for sure a reason to stop the attempt

thoughts?
It's not 40s It takes me two minutes then when I'm feeling I'm going to faint I remove the bag

K

Kali Yuga

Oct 4, 2022
Both methods accomplish ctb via hypoxia.
SN prevents the blood from releasing oxygen at the tissue cells.
Inert gas prevents inhaling oxygen, and purging CO2 to fool the body that it is suffocating.
In both cases, cells die due to lack of oxygen.
Inert gas / Exit Bag used to be my method, but now SN seems to be simpler and less costly.
I am currently not actively seeking to ctb.

I understand that SN causes hypoxia, but obvious the different way is long and presents more discomfort. Fading in and out of consciousness happens I believe in some cases… and where there's consciousness, there potential suffering or pain/discomfort/SI. I know this may not always be the case but I'm too anxious to hope for the best.

On the other hand, The gas bag is is instant and there's no discomfort. Your out, then your dead in a matter of minutes. Some reports even say mild euphoria. I'm sure SN hypoxia is peaceful when it all starts to take effect, but the slower loss of complete consciousness terrifies the fuck out of me for some, probably unnecessary, reason
It won't have an effect if you're not actually replacing the oxygen your body is circulating at the start, with nitrogen. I think without the bag you wouldn't be actually replacing the oxygen. One could test the bag and nitrogen combo. It's not so immediate that 2 seconds and someone is gone. If that was the case I wouldn't be here writing, nor would Tiredhorse back in 2018/2019 when he made this thread. It takes a bit for all the oxygen in the bloodstream to be replaced with nitrogen and for all of your body systems to be completely starved of oxygen. This is why there is mention of prefilling the bag with the nitrogen before you even put it on your head and exhaling out a big breath before pulling down that bag. It really needs to be a no oxygen environment. But please be careful. I'm not advocating playing with this for fun. And just remember, there's always time to catch the bus at a later date if you have any options now to turn things around. Currently I'm ok that I'm here. Just wanted to add that. Not pro-life-at-all-costs person, just don't believe that many suicides are rational and thought out.
All good brother, I appreciate your positivity and agree with you… with many suicides being irrational.

I've also read to hyperventilate for a couple minutes before breathing out one final breath and bagging up.
I
It's not 40s It takes me two minutes then when I'm feeling I'm going to faint I remove the bag
s there any discomfort?

Last edited:
BeyondTheHorizon

BeyondTheHorizon

Nov 14, 2022
Has anyone managed to provide any concrete specifications for which Nitrogen tanks and regulators to buy in the UK? I find this method the best one by far, but I really want to do this correctly, so I'd love to know which UK cylinder I should buy, and which type of regulator would fit well on that.

J

jodie

Nov 5, 2022
Hello, I have a question regarding tank and regulator connections and I hope it is ok to ask here. I read through most of this megathread (until I got to the part with FromGermany's statements, which made me quite upset... 😔) and skimmed through the rest. I don't want to contradict any statements made here or argue with anybody - just wanted to ask for advice / comments.
Ta, for any given country, all inert gases -- albeit nitrogen, helium, or argon -- use the same connector standard. There is no need for an adapter. The only thing that changes is simply the flowmeter scale which can be easily adjusted through a calculation. And you only need to do this calculation once.
I've seen this statement many times, but sadly, while it is probably true about most countries, it does not seem to be true about all of them 😔 Where I'm located, the connections for argon or industry grade (welding) helium are different from the one used for nitrogen. Argon and helium use W21,8 x 1/14" while nitrogen uses W24,32 x 1/14".

Nitrogen seems like the best solution as I'm a bit worried about Argon's density and while there are sellers who claim to offer pure helium and especially mention the problem of it being commonly mixed with other gases and mention having a national company's seal on their tanks as a proof that theirs is >99% pure and ok to be used for welding, I would probably refrain from trying that route, especially with helium being quite expensive and nitrogen readily available. I'm also not sure how much I believe in that purity. On the one hand, oxygen contamination while used for welding would probably be quite dangerous. On the other, I've seen it repeated here time and time again, to not use helium. So, nitrogen would be my first choice.

It is not however easy to obtain a regulator for nitrogen that would be equipped with a flow meter. There are regulators for Ar / CO2 with flow meters easily available. The ones for nitrogen are more scarce in general and all of them are the type that has 2 gauges measuring pressure - one for the input pressure and one for the output pressure, so not what is needed.

It is however possible to obtain an adapter from W24,32 x 1/14" to W21,8 x 1/14" - i'm attaching pictures of such an adapter. It does come with seals - those white plastic rings, they're just not in the photos.

I have read the warnings not to use adapters (for example on Greenberg's blog - btw. many thanks for providing all that information). They were however, to the best of my understanding) mostly aimed at oxygen to nitrogen adapters and as I understood were due to oxygen regulators not being able to withstand sufficient input pressure. The Ar/CO2 regulator that I have is rated for 200 bar input pressure which is exactly the same as the pressure of a filled nitrogen tank. I understand that using it adds one additional connection but I also saw regulators that had more connections than mine (mine seems to be mostly a one-piece thing) and were made of steel and not brass (from what I understood, brass is better because it's softer and the connection is less likely to leak) so maybe one more connection is not that bad? The connection is threaded and for sure the adapter was not a cheap thing so I would expect it not to be crappy.
Would anyone have any comments about that? Does it seem ok to use the adapter?

Also out of curiosity and only if it's ok to ask - does anyone know what 1/14" in those connector sizes stand for? I could venture a guess that 21,8 and 23.32 stand for the diameter of the connector in mm. But 1/14'' is 1/14 inch (am I right?) which is about 2 mm - that's very small... I wonder what it means...

I hope I have not written anything wrong. If I did, I apologize.

Attachments

• 315109263_520143570022984_6110514215061424293_n.jpg
    315109263_520143570022984_6110514215061424293_n.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 315949584_660986138897800_1479519728484831003_n.jpg
    315949584_660986138897800_1479519728484831003_n.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 0
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
It is not however easy to obtain a regulator for nitrogen that would be equipped with a flow meter.
I have found 2 sources of N₂ flow regulators (DIN 477 No. 10 :: W24.32 x 1/14"): The source of N₂ cylinders recommended by the PPeH for EU (they have flow regulators too) and the Canadian source (which is entirely specialized in CTB equipment).

Last edited:
LesbianCarpetPython

LesbianCarpetPython

Smell lord
Sep 24, 2022
so I've gotten EM to successfully accept my refund and I've got to return the product but before I do I'm gonna try once more to try and fit the regulator. I doubt it would fit since it didn't before but it's always good to try once more.
I can't return my nitrogen canister but I can either sell it at a loss or buy another regulator

I don't want to diss EM since they seem to be a good service that worked for others in different countries but I found that the Australian one just didn't work for me. if any other Australians are here that bought from EM, please tell me how it went for you.

Last edited:
D

DOGMA67

Nov 9, 2022
It was invented by a pioneer called Scrooge who published it on the Dignitas Forum on 09/March/2010.
hello! I read Scrooge's tutorial, I think I may understand the whole process, but there are some steps that I don't understand, why do we need to remove the mouthpiece? Can I only breathe through my mouth after wearing the mask? Will I leave some carbon dioxide in the mask when I put it on? It would be great if you could answer! thank you!

GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
He removes the mouthpiece so he can breath without having to hold it with the mouth, and probably to be able to breath with the nose too, although with that mask it must be difficult coz looks like it covers the nose.

That was a primordial setup, nowadays there are better setups using comfortable masks that cover all the face but let you freely breath via mouth or nose (like SCBA firefighting masks or modern full face SCUBA masks), using PP demand valves instead of non-PP.

CO₂ is purged from the mask on exhalation, doesn't stay in the mask.

LesbianCarpetPython

LesbianCarpetPython

Smell lord
Sep 24, 2022

This still all okay?

It comes with tubing and looks like this. Is it okay for an exit bag?

Last edited:
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
I don't recommend NRB masks, even tho they are plausible to CTB and likely to work, they are not explicitly designed to protect you from the external air.

The optimal tubing for a manually crafted ExitBag is the O₂ tubing since it was the one used in the EXIT tests and has proven to work for years, used in almost all documented ExitBag CTB cases.

LesbianCarpetPython

LesbianCarpetPython

Smell lord
Sep 24, 2022
Okay, sure. I'll go for an oven bag. Should be easy since the PPH uses Australian things

W

Wunderkind

❤️Travel by bus
Nov 25, 2022
Tell me, perhaps this question has already been asked, but I did not see it. I have a 150 bar tank. Nitrogen. Can I connect the Exit Bag directly to my tank with a hose, adjust the gas flow with a valve? Will the gas flow drop as the pressure in the tank decreases? Or should I still buy a gearbox? I have seen articles where cylinders with low helium pressure (27 bar) were used directly without a reducer, the gas flow was regulated by the degree of openness of the cylinder valve.

GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
Can I connect the Exit Bag directly to my tank with a hose, adjust the gas flow with a valve?
No, you need a regulator.

I have seen articles where cylinders with low helium pressure (27 bar) were used directly without a reducer, the gas flow was regulated by the degree of openness of the cylinder valve.
They have an embedded "regulator" (a very simple and small one via reduction of the cross section).

Last edited:
Reactions: Wunderkind
L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
I've been looking at the eedb mask/regulator kits for sale on a certain website and I'm wondering if anyone has bought one and what the general consensus of these kits are ?

Thank you.

Reactions: LesbianCarpetPython