• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
I feel the EM type 50 regulator nut should reach all the way to the bottom but it doesn't for me.
If you screw it as much as possible and then try to pressurize, it leaks?

what is your take on the sweatband/hairband + bag variant in comparison to a string cord?
The best the design is probably the one on the PPeH, it uses a spring-loaded cordlock.
The PPeH doesn't specify an exact gap size, just "firm but not tight".

Last edited:
Reactions: MelodyCymbal
LesbianCarpetPython

LesbianCarpetPython

Smell lord
Sep 24, 2022
If you screw it as much as possible and then try to pressurize, it leaks?
Sadly no. The connection bit seems to go in quite well but it's just the nut itself being unable to reach the screw on bit at all.
I did some research on Australian nitrogen canisters and I found that one of the listed canisters claims to be AS 2473.2; Type 50 rather than the usual AS 2473 Type 50 so I wonder if that makes a difference

Last edited:
LesbianCarpetPython

LesbianCarpetPython

Smell lord
Sep 24, 2022

Again, I found this. The original flow regulator I was going to use before I went for an EM regulator and as you can see, the nut reaches all the way to the bottom on this one where the EM one doesn't since it

You can see that the EM one has extra length to it compared to the Bromic one and it's that last few millimeters that won't actually let screw the nut on

Attachments

• 1667798905309.png
    1667798905309.png
    813.7 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Kali Yuga
K

Kali Yuga

Oct 4, 2022
View attachment 100983

View attachment 100984
Again, I found this. The original flow regulator I was going to use before I went for an EM regulator and as you can see, the nut reaches all the way to the bottom on this one where the EM one doesn't since it

View attachment 100986
View attachment 100987

You can see that the EM one has extra length to it compared to the Bromic one and it's that last few millimeters that won't actually let screw the nut on
Hey, I was looking at same kit. Can you please explain what the EM regulator is and why you changed and where to get it from?
I do not want to over pay for the Maddog regulator and wait for the shipping. But I like the simplicity of it and no need to research connectors etc. besides I read that the clear tubing is ideal because other tubing with larger diameter can leak oxygen in to bag.

LesbianCarpetPython

LesbianCarpetPython

Smell lord
Sep 24, 2022
Hey, I was looking at same kit. Can you please explain what the EM regulator is and why you changed and where to get it from?
I do not want to over pay for the Maddog regulator and wait for the shipping. But I like the simplicity of it and no need to research connectors etc. besides I read that the clear tubing is ideal because other tubing with larger diameter can leak oxygen in to bag.
I can't tell you the name but it's a Canadian company that sells regulators from all around the world and you can buy a combo with a EEDB hood so you don't have to build yourself an exit bag but when mine arrived I found that the type 50 connection didn't actually fit onto my cylinder. EM is 2 times as expensive as MaxDog.

Last edited:
K

Kali Yuga

Oct 4, 2022
I can't tell you the name but it's a Canadian company that sells regulators from all around the world and you can buy a combo with a EEDB hood, so you don't have to build yourself an exit bag but when mine arrived I found that the type 50 connection didn't actually fit onto my cylinder. EM is 2 times as expensive as MaxDog.
Thanks. I guess I'm gonna have to go in to the welding store or I might try a brewing store. More research. More confusion. Sigh

LesbianCarpetPython

LesbianCarpetPython

Smell lord
Sep 24, 2022
Yeah, I'm still confused at the moment because I was sure that EM would fit but it didn't so I might go with Max Dog

K

Kali Yuga

Oct 4, 2022
Yeah, I'm still confused at the moment because I was sure that EM would fit but it didn't so I might go with Max Dog
So much money. That site you originally linked with the flow meter sells a full "purge" kit with the nitrogen and all. The only problem I worry about is the tubing diameter being bigger than the pharma/food grade clear tubing

LesbianCarpetPython

LesbianCarpetPython

Smell lord
Sep 24, 2022
Yeah, this is so difficult and frustrating. I just might have to go with Max Dog. People say it's not good to have since it's a repurposed oxygen regulator but how is that a problem? If it still works then it should be fine. Don't understand

Only reason why I went with EM was it had a combo package with everything you need so it would be easier but clearly not the case for me. Hopefully if the MaxDog regulator is fine then I'd be able to stick my oxygen tube on to it and place it in my EEDB hood

K

Kali Yuga

Oct 4, 2022

I have read over thread but everything on muscle twitch/convulsing seems anecdotal or inconclusive. Is there any helpful resources regarding muscle convulsions and/or failed attempts leading to severe brain damage either as a result of dislodged bag or otherwise? I can't find definitive research/resources and there are no video demonstrations. The pig euthanasia video looks to show some convulsions as well as the linked video which i presume simulates similar hypoxia. But it obviously does not accurately depict an exit bag.

Exit international seem pretty confident in this method but they don't seem to address this potential problem - if it even is a problem???. Arggh. I can not afford to be left vegetative for a long slow painful death alone out in the wild as I plan to use an exit bag in my own self dug grave. Maybe I will make hole bigger to accomodate a chair to strap in to?

Also, Why is it not recommended to combine this method, with say sodium nitrite as a fail safe?

LesbianCarpetPython

LesbianCarpetPython

Smell lord
Sep 24, 2022
Anyone can tell me if MaxDog is actually legit? I'm wary since my EM regulator doesn't fit so I want to know. From the photos it seems to actually have the correct type of connection for my nitrogen cylinder. And if I buy it then I want to know one thing. Can I stick my oxygen tube into my EEDB rather than make an exit bag? I'm asking because I don't think I'd be able to modify my regulator to fit the DISS fitting

Made4TV

Made4TV

A hopeless hope junkie
Sep 17, 2018
I know people here in the past bought the maxdog setup which worked. That said, as with anything, make sure you have the URL typed correctly, etcetc in case pro-lifers have made a spoof site because of course. There was also some discussion in this thread a couple weeks ago on how long it takes. I did this method and I can vouch for the fact that I didn't think it was taking long...I pretty immediately started feeling my extremities go tingly (within 10 seconds maybe? time is weird to gauge), and they started feeling heavier. I found it kind of a nice feeling tbh. Although in the end not cheaper than drugs...lol. In my case I took a couple xanax beforehand but still felt my heart rate increase just prior and when I was pulling down the bag, and was shaking a bit, even though I was convinced and prepared. When I had the bag on and the Ni was flowing (I pre-filled the bag) I did not feel any panic like not being able to breathe. Quite frankly, I was more annoyed by the bag I chose because it was too loud and crinkly for my liking. That's just me though. Also to answer a couple questions I saw in the last little bit, my original plan was to ctb in my car, with the seat in a slightly reclining position and the seat belt on, so I wouldn't dislodge the bag or something without knowing it. Because of blizzardy conditions, I opted out of that and did it in my house. I have a couch with a chaise and I was in a slightly reclining but seated upright position. I put pillows on one side of the and had the arm of the couch on the other.

Last edited:
Rounded Apathy

Rounded Apathy

Longing to return to stardust
Aug 8, 2022
Don't know if you're still around...but thank you for this guide. And for ending it with such a lovely sentiment:
I don't wish anyone good luck at catching the bus. I wish we could all find our way to a joyous and satisfying life that would make death an unfortunate reality rather than a longed-for relief. But all of us here know that the Fates aren't always that kind, and so I wish you all the most peaceful relief from your pain that you can find, and if that peace is brought by Death, I hope Death comes gently.
This is truly what I wish for everyone. Especially those who seem to see life as a mistake, not capable of being anything more than a curse consisting solely of endless misery. So many of our circumstances are so heartbreaking 💔

• Love
Reactions: color_me_gone
N

numeral

Jun 2, 2022
Got it!

Yes, it is definitely a thick and heavy hose. You have purchased a high-pressure industrial hose (rated at 870psi) which is massive overkill for the application needed. The pressure coming out of your flow regulator is between 50 to 100psi.

May I suggest that you replace it with a thin and light medical gas tubing instead, as illustrated below. They generally cost between $5 and $10. Best!

View attachment 65760
Dear Greenberg, I know this post was a long time ago, but unfortunately after being a member since June I don't have the search function. I live in the UK and not technically minded, could you point me to a list (UK version) of what I need. I read TPPH but still no wiser. Thank you.

Rounded Apathy

Rounded Apathy

Longing to return to stardust
Aug 8, 2022
Dear Greenberg, I know this post was a long time ago, but unfortunately after being a member since June I don't have the search function. I live in the UK and not technically minded, could you point me to a list (UK version) of what I need. I read TPPH but still no wiser. Thank you.
Not Greenberg but you need to make about 6 posts before you can search and PM. Tell your story, make friendly comments, or play some of the forum games to get you there.

N

numeral

Jun 2, 2022
I am about to buy this nitrogen tank ( I live in the UK)
After 2 months of searching I have still struggled to understand and locate the equipment I need.
This is my tank
Screenshot 2022 11 12 at 140530

Screenshot 2022 11 12 at 140514 I found this regulator after sifting through hundreds of replies,

What I don't understand is

1) What I need to measure the important 15L per min , do I need a separate flow rate regulator? If so what and where ( baring in mind I am in the UK)

2) Do I need any other attachments if so what?

3) Any recommendation on tubing.

Thanks

GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
1) What I need to measure the important 15L per min , do I need a separate flow rate regulator? If so what and where ( baring in mind I am in the UK)
You can connect a flow regulator directly to the cylinder.

Any recommendation on tubing.
For a manually crafted ExitBag, oxygen tubing is the standard.

N

numeral

Jun 2, 2022
You can connect a flow regulator directly to the cylinder.

For a manually crafted ExitBag, oxygen tubing is the standard.
Do I need to buy a separate flow regulator? On top of the regulator shown?

GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
You don't need that regulator at all, that's a pressure regulator, just a flow regulator.

N

numeral

Jun 2, 2022
Uncle J3ff B3z0s probably has those. 😜
I am really struggling, to paint the picture.....I am a female with a high school education at best trying for 3 months or more to get the equipment (In UK measurements) for this method. I am going to use the exit bag. I thought you need one apparatus to lower the pressure ( what I thought the regulator above did) and also a separate flow regulator to deliver 15L per minute.
But from what you're saying I just need a flow regulator. Would this work?
Screenshot 2022 11 12 at 172003

GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
Yeah, but if you use Nitrogen on an Argon regulator, you must reduce the flow to 12.46 LPM, or get an Argon cylinder and do 15 LPM.

P

ph0enix

WASWAJFIWWNCJCWOAL
Oct 14, 2022
I have a question regarding tubing.

There was this guy who was banned who criticized the description of J. Dübers german instruction guide.
He mentioned that the hose Düber recommends to be too thick (it has 6mm interior diameter). (see screenshot attached)
Moreover, he thought it is also too unflexible, and that the gap at the neck that would be created would be too large.

He recommended to use a 4mm plastic/oxygen tubing?

My question is. Is that really necessary, or is the thicker, less flexible tubing (screenshot) also appropriate?

I am asking as some of the critique of the guy that was banned seemed arbitrary.

Thanks so much for replies!!!

Attachments

• IMG_6350.jpeg
    IMG_6350.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
N

numeral

Jun 2, 2022
I've decided to get the esc mode regulator......

Can anyone identify what kind of tubing this is and how it attached to the regualtor?

I've compared pictures and there seems to be component missing that I need

Screenshot 2022 11 14 at 075208 Screenshot 2022 11 14 at 075232 How was this done?

GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
That's the typical oxygen tube. The PPeH recommends to heat it to make it easier to insert.

Reactions: numeral
yuzuchan

yuzuchan

Sep 9, 2022
So I bought sn but this was going to be my oringal method.
reading though this thread people seem to be struggling with what to buy ext

Though other people seem to be getting it easy.

I'm autistic so maybe it just isn't feeding in, is there anyone in the uk that could link me exactly what id need and explain how hard the set up is.

Doesn't matter if you can't I still have sn after all this just sounds a better way to go just more complex set up which I can't seem to wrap my head around or even decide how much nitrogen I need.

Sorry if this post is annoying I know there's tons of information in here to shift though and I promise I have im just not taken it in at all

Reactions: MelodyCymbal