• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

nite_sprite

Jul 7, 2022
Hi josstick, that's great news. The best I've had all week. I did have some concerns about the fitting of the oxygen tubing out from the regulator to the exit bag. It might need an adapter or nozzle. I think we can find this quite easily. Probably best not to ask the shop about that. Thanks so much for finding the link to the right shop xx

C

chronicallybroken

Student
Jul 16, 2022
Is 2.2L @ 100bar enough or would I need two cylinders?

Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
The 2.2L ones I can get delivered off eBay which probably means little-to-no interaction/questioning :ahhha:
You would need 4L (water displacement) at around 200bar to impart 20cf of N2. Your volume and pressure are too low by a factor of 2. Best, G
You would need 4L (water displacement) at around 200bar to impart 20cf of N2. Your volume and pressure are too low by a factor of 2. Best, G
Please do the requisite research prior to making your equipment purchases. Please do not be offended when I say that you cannot afford to be careless with your setup.

Reactions: Endex, GasMonkey and chronicallybroken
C

chronicallybroken

Student
Jul 16, 2022

Please do the requisite research prior to making your equipment purchases. Please do not be offended when I say that you cannot afford to be careless with your setup.
No offence taken at all, I appreciate the advice! Thank you very much :)

Reactions: Endex
C

chronicallybroken

Student
Jul 16, 2022
I got a 10L / 200bar / 4.0 (99.99%) from Amazon with 0 questions. 😜
I can't find any on Amazon! 😢 There's some on eBay though, just scared of neighbours seeing it get delivered…and will have to wait until my housemate is away…and get the regulator etc… it's all so complicated 😭😭

Last edited:
Reactions: 高含熠
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
I think @TiredHorse is no longer around @高含熠 😆

TheLastK

TheLastK

You can just call me K
Aug 6, 2022
Is 600 litres a lot? Everywhere I look sells tanks of about 50 litres at most, am I missing something?

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Is 600 litres a lot? Everywhere I look sells tanks of about 50 litres at most, am I missing something?
Europe has different measurements than US---In US terms, 600 liters is more than enough

• Informative
Reactions: TheLastK
Lastsauce

Lastsauce

Experienced
Dec 22, 2019
50 liter cylinders are huge. You do not want one of those.
The gas volume is simply calculated by (water volume * pressure).
For example 5L 200bar cylinder has 5x200=1000 liters of gas.

• Informative
Reactions: Tommen Baratheon, Endex, TheLastK and 1 other person
TheLastK

TheLastK

You can just call me K
Aug 6, 2022
Europe has different measurements than US---In US terms, 600 liters is more than enough

50 liter cylinders are huge. You do not want one of those.
The gas volume is simply calculated by (water volume * pressure).
For example 5L 200bar cylinder has 5x200=1000 liters of gas.
I'm going off of the metric system, what size am I looking for then? I'm in western Europe for context

J

jossstick

bus is here ✌️☮️
Jul 26, 2022
@TheLastK I'm in UK, and have a standard 9.4 litre @ 137bar which is 1287 litres, more than enough

• Informative
Reactions: Endex and TheLastK
J

jossstick

bus is here ✌️☮️
Jul 26, 2022
I'm sorry if I sound stupid, but what exactly does bar mean in this context? I really want to do this correctly.
I honestly have no idea....all I have learned is that you multiply what the cylinder litre is by the number of bars the gas is, which tells you how many litres of compressed gas there is, if that helps at all

TheLastK

TheLastK

You can just call me K
Aug 6, 2022

I have 5l 200bar and will use 15ish lpm flow rate.
No one ever prepared me in life to deal with canisters of gas, wish they has now. This honestly seems like the best method to me. I'll have to look more into the construction of the bag and mechanism itself, anyone have any tips? Thank you all btw and I hope everyone in this thread finds reason not to ctb.

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
I'm going off of the metric system, what size am I looking for then? I'm in western Europe for context
Greenberg on the Inert Gas Exit Bag Mega Thread says the minimum should be about 450 liters of compressed Nitrogen Gas, that's 30 minutes at a constant flow of 15 liters per minute--Should be 99% pure or higher(but some say 95% is acceptable)

• Informative
Reactions: thegoldengirls and TheLastK
TheLastK

TheLastK

You can just call me K
Aug 6, 2022
Greenberg on the Inert Gas Exit Bag Mega Thread says the minimum should be about 450 liters of compressed Nitrogen Gas, that's 30 minutes at a constant flow of 15 liters per minute--Should be 99% pure or higher(but some say 95% is acceptable)
Thank you, sorry this thread is so long I haven't been able to read it fully, plus so much of this stuff concerning the mechanics of it all confuses me.

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Thank you, sorry this thread is so long I haven't been able to read it fully, plus so much of this stuff concerning the mechanics of it all confuses me.
Agree, a bit confusing at first----But its basically this: Nitrogen tank, then a nitrogen regulator to decompress the gas, then a flowmeter to set the flow rate, then an Exit Bag--All things are easy to attach

• Informative
TheLastK

TheLastK

You can just call me K
Aug 6, 2022
Agree, a bit confusing at first----But its basically this: Nitrogen tank, then a nitrogen regulator to decompress the gas, then a flowmeter to set the flow rate, then an Exit Bag--All things are easy to attach
Besides the bag, if I were to buy this all from one place would it be suspicious? Maybe I should come up with some excuses I definitely cannot pretend to be a welder.

Endex

Endex

Magic bus
Jun 13, 2022
Bar is a metric unit of the pressure. The gas is forced into the cylinder under pressure.

• Informative
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Besides the bag, if I were to buy this all from one place would it be suspicious? Maybe I should come up with some excuses I definitely cannot pretend to be a welder.
Agree---Order each item from a different place--

TheLastK

TheLastK

You can just call me K
Aug 6, 2022
I should ask as well, what will the body look like after this is done? One of the main reasons I went against hanging is because I saw how horrible the body looked after. I don't expect to look amazing or anything, but it would be nice to know a little bit.

• Informative
Endex

Endex

Magic bus
Jun 13, 2022
Yes I'd be interested in the answer to the above question also.

J

jossstick

bus is here ✌️☮️
Jul 26, 2022
From everything I've researched, the body will look peaceful, as though you are sleeping (albeit with a bag over your head, but that's just details :wink:)

Endex

Endex

Magic bus
Jun 13, 2022
To the right of Greenbergs thumbnail picture on this site is his user name, read what is under his user name, and type that into a search engine. So much useful information on there to be read. Thank you Greenberg.
Wondered what colour our skin would be? Grey/ blue from lack of oxygen? I'm a European white person.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: Greenberg and jossstick
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
Standard gaseous nitrogen is industrial-grade nitrogen that has a purity of 99%. Industrial-grade is readily available and will suffice. Best, G

Reactions: outrider567 and Endex