• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

E

enuff

had enuff
Sep 10, 2020
hey all, I just had this idea when I was researching the exit bag method. i'm starting this new thread because i don't want to pollute the other exit bag threads with going off-track. many posts say a car or tent or small room would not be reliable for N2 (Nitrogen) because of air leaks, and the huge volume of gas needed to fill the space. but what if I crawl into an empty refrigerator, with my N2 tank w/regulator, and close the door? instead of just suffocating, the N2 would prevent activating your hypercapnic alarm. this seems simpler to me than the bag method, less technical, but have not seen anyone describe it. to prevent the pressure building up inside of the refrigerator and blow the door open, idk, just maybe, I think making a small hole in the door gasket at the bottom would allow your exhaled CO2 and air to escape out the bottom, just like a loosely-fitting exit bag would allow CO2 to escape. do any of you have some feedback for me regarding this method? what could go wrong? what am I missing? peace to you all. would love your feedback.

Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
There was a prior discussion on this very topic: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/exit-bag-and-inert-gas-megathread.8393/page-34#post-845253

E

enuff

had enuff
Sep 10, 2020
There was a prior discussion on this very topic: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/exit-bag-and-inert-gas-megathread.8393/page-34#post-845253
thank you for the link @Greenberg. i thought this up late last night and didn't even think of searching for the word refrigerator on ss. now i see there's lots of posts about it.
so what do you think about my N2 exit box with a hole in the gasket at the bottom? will it work? did i overlook something? how much N2 would I need? what pressure? how long will it take?

• Love
Reactions: Greenberg
E

enuff

had enuff
Sep 10, 2020
How would you get the oxygen out of the fridge?
thank you for asking. i'm hoping to find solutions to questions like that if mine are all wrong, and they very well could be. sometimes i go completely wrong train. i thought about that late last night and i'm only guessing (have no proof) , but i think if there is a higher concentration of N at the top, like where my head is, i will be breathing in more N. and hopefully the positive air pressure will help push the air and all its mixture of gasses (N, O Ar, CO2 etc) down toward the vent hole at the bottom. there's only 32 inches height in there and i'm much taller, so i need to get a bigger fridgerator. np, i got an old awd van. i can load it up in there. and park where I won't be bothered, and when they eventually tow the van, w/ me inside! maybe i should put a sign. anyway, sorry, i drifted. 's my aspergers. the firetrucks in my ears don't help either. anyway, back to our science project... good question. how's my answer?

Last edited:
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
@Greenberg your thoughts?
Without a way to direct and remove the exhaust gas out of the fridge, the person may experience hypercapnia from the buildup of CO2. The mere act of breathing and minor body movements would mix the gases and be inhaled. Moreover, there will be pressure buildup within the chamber but it is unclear what the physiological effects would be by the gradual increase.

Reactions: GasMonkey
E

enuff

had enuff
Sep 10, 2020
Without a way to direct and remove the exhaust gas out of the fridge, the person may experience hypercapnia from the buildup of CO2. The mere act of breathing and minor body movements would mix the gases and be inhaled. Moreover, there will be pressure buildup within the chamber but it is unclear what the physiological effects would be by the gradual increase.
hmmm, yeah, your point is well taken @Greenberg that the gasses would mix. only a certain volume of the mix would be vented out, over time, through a hole in the gasket at the bottom of the door. the CO2 sinks like in exit bag. the space would continue to have an increasing amount of N and decreasing amounts of CO2 and O and whatever else gets pushed out the hole, including N that escapes too.

it's like the high school math problem of filling a bathtub with water while the drain is open, how much water must flow out of the faucet to overcome the volume going out the drain. i just googled duckducked it, and the equation is just slightly beyond my level of incompetence. if there are any math wizards out there reading this, could you please duckduck it and attempt to solve the equation? i'm not sure if the rules allow me post a link to the equation, and it's easy to find on duckduckgo

but i am guessing that if 40 cf of N flows into a space of less than 22cf, with a vent hole, there will be more N than O. but how much is needed to asphixiate? @Greenberg, you have a chart on your blog showing Lung Oxygen Concentration. but I don't really understand it. (i'm dense). I've seen other charts and websites that show oxygen below 6% is when a person dies. so my new math problem is calculating how much N is needed to reduce 16% Oxygen to 6%. any math wizards out there can help?

i feel like i'm getting closer to figuring this out with y'alls help. but am i overthinking this? maybe just get the biggest N2 cylinder i can fit into the frigerator and close the feaking door?

i wonder what would be the effect of too much pressure building up inside the space if the flow meter is set too high, after I black out and almost dead.

Last edited:
E

enuff

had enuff
Sep 10, 2020
thanks for your feedback folks. i am grateful to @Greenberg for your response, and @bov for asking how to get the oxygen out of the fridge? idk, that's a very good question i have no solution for. so that looks like a major flaw in my plan. the more i think about it and explore solutions, the more complicated it gets, but started out simple. i hope maybe anybody else thinking about suffocating in refrigerator too will learn from this thread. i'm now convinced it's prone to failure because of air inside that I can't remove in the process.

so i thought of another use of fridgerator. no N2 tank. now thinking portable bbq. air-tight chamber and very small volume to fill with CO. the hot coals would eat up all the oxygen in the space, and the CO would knock me out and kill me at the same time.
feedback anybody?

bov

bov

Arcanist
Aug 26, 2020
thanks for your feedback folks. i am grateful to @Greenberg for your response, and @bov for asking how to get the oxygen out of the fridge? idk, that's a very good question i have no solution for. so that looks like a major flaw in my plan. the more i think about it and explore solutions, the more complicated it gets, but started out simple. i hope maybe anybody else thinking about suffocating in refrigerator too will learn from this thread. i'm now convinced it's prone to failure because of air inside that I can't remove in the process.

so i thought of another use of fridgerator. no N2 tank. now thinking portable bbq. air-tight chamber and very small volume to fill with CO. the hot coals would eat up all the oxygen in the space, and the CO would knock me out and kill me at the same time.
feedback anybody?
Personally I'd be more afraid of the pain of CO poisoning—it's not guaranteed to be peaceful, and it's relatively slow. But maybe those factors freak you out less than the idea of the bag.

E

enuff

had enuff
Sep 10, 2020
Personally I'd be more afraid of the pain of CO poisoning—it's not guaranteed to be peaceful, and it's relatively slow. But maybe those factors freak you out less than the idea of the bag.
idk if CO poisoning is painless or not. i read both sides. there are so many news stories about CO poisoning from a house furnace and people die in their sleep. i wish. so it's prolly painless if it's accidental, and painful if intentional. huh, life is cruel.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
You are trying to reinvent the wheel and replace it with the trapezoid of impracticality. Hot coals, in a small fridge, with you inside is a recipe for cooked feet. Seriously, there are pictures of someone here who burned the shit out of themselves from hot coals in a tent. Use an exit bag or find a new method. It's not rocket science. These posts where people try to invent the most non-workable and impractical methods kill me, like the guy with no carpentry experience inquiring about building a guillotine without his mom noticing it in the garage. I suspect it's a way to seriously avoid ctb by trying to invent a completely unworkable method

E

enuff

had enuff
Sep 10, 2020
You are trying to reinvent the wheel and replace it with the trapezoid of impracticality. Hot coals, in a small fridge, with you inside is a recipe for cooked feet. Seriously, there are pictures of someone here who burned the shit out of themselves from hot coals in a tent. Use an exit bag or find a new method. It's not rocket science. These posts where people try to invent the most non-workable and impractical methods kill me, like the guy with no carpentry experience inquiring about building a guillotine without his mom noticing it in the garage. I suspect it's a way to seriously avoid ctb by trying to invent a completely unworkable method
thanks @Aap that's the kind of feedback i need, 'cause i usually over-engineer things. yeah, i thought about that hot coals buning my feet and legs, like when i start convulsing, but then again i'll soon be dead.
alternative to that risk is finding a larger walk-in cooler/freezer like in abandoned/closed restaurant. the pandemic has created many of closed businesses. but then it becomes complicated, b&e, not getting caught, seen heating the charcoals, etc.
my original thought was finding an air-tight space so N2 don't leak out, eliminating the need for complicated bag method. but it started spirialing out of control. nothing is simple as it first seems.
so thanks for the check.

Last edited:
  • Hugs