• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
I am stuck in the middle of nowhere, an inhabited, lifeless wasteland, owned by nobody, the ruins of a collapsed civilization of the past. The ground I walk on feels painfully sharp, like broken glass under my feet. The wind, fierce and implacable, blows away whatever is left of my dignity, and in doing so, it leaves me with nothing other than my bare, dirty skin.

My every breath is a wearisome chore; my every action, a reflection of futility; my every heartbeat, a blatant assault on my will, as it keeps me from achieving my most cherished dream – my total and irreversible self-annihilation.

The desert I have been thrown into suits me like no other place does, since a pariah of my kind belongs nowhere else – outcasts find me too awkward, rebels deem me too radical, and criminals consider me too evil. All I am therefore left with is a devastating desolation that sucks every last bit of humanity out of my soul.

"And what crime have you committed to be sentenced to such a solitary exile?", you may ask. And my answer is none. I have perpetrated no atrocity, rather I am the victim of it – a victim of reproduction. Those who are today my caregivers were yesterday the ones responsible for my birth. Now I can do nothing but wait for redemption from my life sentence, which I will only ever find in death – oh, the sweet release of death!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, redeeming_butterfly and mya_
mya_

mya_

Not in this lifetime
Jun 13, 2024
Rest well, we miss you

• Hugs
Reactions: BrainShower, pthnrdnojvsc, rozeske and 3 others