• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Exiled

Exiled

I gave so many signs
Jun 17, 2023
do you ever just feel like you are stuck in your own personal hell and the pain is so intense it hurts both physically and mentally? i feel trapped in a cage with my own demons, and i don't know how to fucking fight them off myself.

but no one seems to care; i feel so alone. i want to die. i want sn. i wish i had an easy out.

AkaRed

AkaRed

Come on! Let’s go, we’ll make our future together.
Apr 20, 2023
No I have been feeling like this very intensely and its causing me to go into a constant spiral. Genuinely feel like clawing out of my body and running away.

Like my own personal hell that I'm trapped in, and every time I wake up it plays out all the same. It's horrifying.

If you need someone to talk to, feel free to PM me. You're not alone.

<3

• Love
Reactions: worthIess
TotallyTerrible

TotallyTerrible

she/her
Apr 14, 2024
do you ever just feel like you are stuck in your own personal hell and the pain is so intense it hurts both physically and mentally? i feel trapped in a cage with my own demons, and i don't know how to fucking fight them off myself.

but no one seems to care; i feel so alone. i want to die. i want sn. i wish i had an easy out.
you described it perfectly

B

bipbapbop

Experienced
Mar 7, 2024
Yes currently crying in bed thinking about how much longer I have to live this hell. So sorry you are going through this pain as well.

• Aww..
W

wishicouldctb

Apr 15, 2024

I completely get it. I feel like every breath is painful. I pray every night to not wake up and my prayers are never answered. My life feels like a sick joke and always has. I want it to be over so bad but I'm not sure I can do it myself. I have been searching for a method lately and nothing feels like it will work for me. I don't want to be in pain and I don't want to run the risk of failing and becoming a vegetable. And every option comes with risk. Drowning with sleeping pills doesn't sound bad. But then you run the risk of being "saved" and becoming brain dead from the time you spent without oxygen. Same with the plastic bag method. A gun just seems too scary and then you have the risk of getting that wrong. I'm at a loss. I hurt so bad. All I do is cry and suffer. I just want it to be over. I search and search for the perfect answer every day and have yet to find one. I need to die. Living like this is excruciating. So I unfortunately completely understand where you're coming from.

Luckiest7

Luckiest7

We all crash and burn :(
Oct 3, 2023
Im so sorry you're dealing with that I understand how you're feeling even if our situations aren't exactly the same. Life is genuinely so excruciatingly painful it feels like its not even worth it to bother crying for help. This pain we feel is our own even if we're not alone, we're loved etc. I hope whatever decision you make that you find peace from that hell