• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sageiois

Sageiois

Apr 6, 2024
As the title says my ex fiance broke up with me, then 20 minuets later said she expected me to cling to her and give her reasons to stay
I told her my plan to CTB and said even if she did stay with me it would only cause her harm but she still wanted reasons
So i gave her reasons to
Now she knows my plan for this week, and still wants to be with me despite that but she doesnt at the same time and its confusing

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Hm. That sounds confusing indeed.
I can undetstand the wish that someone begs you to stay. But.... breaking up and then expecting this..... sounds manipulative.
Does she even care that you are about to ctb?

Sageiois

Sageiois

Apr 6, 2024
Hm. That sounds confusing indeed.
I can undetstand the wish that someone begs you to stay. But.... breaking up and then expecting this..... sounds manipulative.
Does she even care that you are about to ctb?
Fuck no lmao
She doesnt give a shit, only was with me for the money and she isnt on anything to recieve funds when i do go. But fuck her shes been cheating on me so i dont care at this point

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I'm sorry she did this to you. These kind of manipulative mind games are honestly bullshit.