• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
my genes are mediocre at most.
And my circumstances relating citizenship is a major factor affecting my willingness to hold out for reproduction phase of life since it does not accomodate what I envisioned for myself.

As a mammal, in terms of science and biology, apart from reproduction,
There is no higher purpose in life.

I don't wanna procreate with inferior genes and beliefs to make my children end up in a worse position than I already am.

I think at this stage of my existence, as an organism I have chosen self-termination for the remaining of my days.
From this point forward, I do not care if the world produce more inferior mix.
It'll just be part of the shit-show I never enjoyed.

I'm here to enjoy myself, contribute to evolution and support what I believe in.
There is no point being someone else or supporting a degrading cause.
That's not it.

Last edited:
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
I certainly don't want any reproduction.
I'm kinda in your shoes.

Hope next generations are not PART OF ME lol
I'm all for reproduction tbh,
if children can have a privileged or at least decent life building from your pre-established position.

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife
Zhontafly

Zhontafly

Student
Jul 16, 2020
What is life?
Life I find to be a mysterious terrible contradiction.
We are born with the predetermined and ultimate goal and purpose of survival and reproduction. That goal and purpose, for all our efforts is in vain, for all living things inevitably perish. That is a contradiction! This is true regardless of what you choose to or have been raised or indoctrinated to believe.

Life is like a really sick yet deceitfully beauitful joke and everything terrible that we know of is derived from it. Therefore I chose not to reproduce (long ago) and I choose death as the answer to my longing for true peace.I hope soon to finally be in harmony with the great nothingness,

Last edited:
K

Kbeau

Student
Jan 17, 2021
I'm 51. No kids for me. Was never so thrilled with life as to get enthusiastic to bring them into the world. Was never so happy with myself to think, "hmm - the world definitely needs more versions of me running around." And, honestly, my anxiety and depression would have just exploded with the responsibility and concern I'd have had if I had kids. So that was the right choice for me, although its made for a more unusual and empty life but the only one that was going to work for me.

aneurysm

aneurysm

Mage
Jan 27, 2019
I don't want to reproduce either but I have learned the hard way that I don't have a say in what happens in my life, reproduction included.