• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

garbagekan

garbagekan

May 5, 2023
its not like i havent tried to live like suicide prevention stuff tells you to but its really all a lie. like even the people who are supposed to help you dont even give a shit or just say they cant help me. i have no one and no where to go to to even feel ok. all ive been doing these like past months is trying to distract myself from thinking at all or ill just start crying. but now im about to fail my last class i need to graduate even though i never even planned on graduating. i cant live a normal life i can barely motivate myself to get out of bed and do things but no one cares unless youre dying or about to die. everyone just keeps getting disappointed or mad at me and theres nothing i can do. i cant keep living like this but i have no choice but to because my attempts arent working and i can hardly distract myself anymore. i cant stop crying because literally what else can i do.

Unknown21

Unknown21

この世界は残酷だ。
Apr 25, 2023
Very relatable, personally i see reaching out or seeking help as a myth.
Distracting attention is something I have been doing for years because I am unable to reach a solution by thinking. All that happens when I give in to thinking is that I go into a state of panic and crying, and this is because my life is in a situation that is difficult to change or improve.

I also have exams at the university in May. I don't know how I will take them or prepare for them at all, and I am in and out of contemplating suicide every day.

I truly wish you peace, whether in death or life 🤗

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Are you gonna fail school or college/uni? Failing college isn't a big prob but it's a prob bc your environment (parents?) "forces" you to graduate but not everyone is made for studies and for college. I'm sorry you have to go through this.

Reactions: Unknown21
garbagekan

garbagekan

May 5, 2023
Are you gonna fail school or college/uni? Failing college isn't a big prob but it's a prob bc your environment (parents?) "forces" you to graduate but not everyone is made for studies and for college. I'm sorry you have to go through this.
if i fail i wont graduate high school. i mean i feel like every environment forces u to graduate but if i have to live id rather not be a high school dropout, even if i plan on dying before graduation. But yea my mom can rlly pit pressure on me, because im doing duel enrollment and if would be a waste of money if i fail. I really dont know if im gonna fail, my essays due tonight and ive been trying for like 12 hours straight now to focus. I can only focus for like thirty minutes before i start crying about how hopeless this all is. ill probably finish, ill probably fail this class. my teacher seems like the type to care ab students like this and says shes always willing to help but the more i email her for help the more she seems like shes lying and clearly doesnt want to help. idk why everyone is like that. :(
sry if this is long
Very relatable, personally i see reaching out or seeking help as a myth.
Distracting attention is something I have been doing for years because I am unable to reach a solution by thinking. All that happens when I give in to thinking is that I go into a state of panic and crying, and this is because my life is in a situation that is difficult to change or improve.

I also have exams at the university in May. I don't know how I will take them or prepare for them at all, and I am in and out of contemplating suicide every day.

I truly wish you peace, whether in death or life 🤗
i understand i hope u find peace too<3