• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Pained Loser

Pained Loser

Feb 26, 2024
I'd really appreciate it if someone could help me figure out or give me an idea of what's wrong with me.
From the moment I wake up to the second I fall asleep, my ideas on the world around me always seem to constantly change. I've tried explaining it before to myself, but the best thing I've come up with is that it feels like I have multiple dispositions or personalities. One moment I'll be happy and I'll try looking for the positive things around me, but then seemingly out of nowhere my brain just shifts and I'll have different ideas of who I am or my values. And it's just a constant day to day battle with what I'm supposed to be thinking. Not only that, but sometimes I'll make a decision and then ten minutes later, I'll be wondering what the heck I was thinking and immediately try to take it back. If someone could help me identify what it is so I can get some help for it, it would be much appreciated.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
i know changing your values and whatnot is a symptom of bpd, but i personally dont deal with it the way youre describing (doesnt mean its not, not everyone has exactly the same symptoms or experiences them the same way). i cant think of anything else off the top of my head it might be though.

Pained Loser

Pained Loser

Feb 26, 2024
i know changing your values and whatnot is a symptom of bpd, but i personally dont deal with it the way youre describing (doesnt mean its not, not everyone has exactly the same symptoms or experiences them the same way). i cant think of anything else off the top of my head it might be though.

It sounds similar to it for sure, but like you said, it's not really close enough to make it out to be that.