Infinite Solipsist

Infinite Solipsist

Jun 20, 2024
Overdose would probably rank around low-moderate in regards to lethality. I'm not sure about inert gas, though I do remember carbon monoxide only having a lethality of around 70%, which while not low isn't necessarily super high. When looking at rankings of the most successful suicide methods (95% and above in lethality) the vast majority are usually violent, with the exception of cyanide poisoning.
Cyanide is a horrifying, convulsing, and (occasionally) vomiting death that can also leave you foaming at the mouth. Seriously, don't even consider that one. I might be a bit biased against poisoning in general but I imagine cyanide to be one of the worst ones possible. If you haven't seen them already, there's plenty of pictures of the Jonestown massacre that should scare anyone away from that course of action.

4everHeartBroken

Feb 11, 2024
I read it everywhere people found in closets or sitting or whatever etc.

Even a lot that happened as an accident.
Or with choking games.

it must be so damn easy…

Still i'm scared i'll fail. Not especially due to SI but in general… i have a very painfull disease. I just can't end up as a vegetable + this disease on top.
But i also can't use meds to do it. A person in nearby passed some time ago. And as i heard he just ook sleeping meds. Lucky people. I'm already damaged by meds, i can't risk it.

I wish i just could do partial like so many and just pass. But i guess that's everyones problem here.. overthinking doubting and researching

Full suspension is so fck'd and traumatizing to be found like that. The person hanging looks way worse too instead when going partial i believe. Partial is not that bad looking at all imo.

I guess i would have more guts to try partial if i was physically ok without a severe chronic pain condition.
Ugh.
These guys make it look WAY TOO EASY to fall unconscious:

Looks like this guy was able to make himself pass out at around 1:41 then let gravity take its course:

Same with this guy… Looks like he was able to make himself pass out around 3:02 and starts posturing immediately after:

This video makes it look fairly easy to make yourself pass out, but I'm still WAY TOO AFRAID to do this to myself!

Does anyone know how to get over the fear of making yourself pass out?! Once my face gets all tingly and I loose feeling in parts of my body with some jerky movements, I start to panic and stop myself before actually passing out. Your thoughts?