• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

MrBigSad

Experienced
Sep 30, 2020
I could be having the most wonderful day of my life. But the brain doesn't like Me being happy.

It's not normal to see a bridge and the first thought is I could jump off it the first thought when you see a river is you could drown in it.

I'd jump in front of a car but I don't want to drag others into my shit. Causing a crash and traumatizing, injuring and possibly killing the people in it.

The debts I owe. The words left unsaid.

I just want to be happy. I just want to sleep forever.

We never asked to be born.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Literally have the same mindset, everytime I see anything, my brain sees it as a way to commit suicide. So when I see a fucking door knob-my brain sees partial hanging, high building? Jumping!..anything I do, there's always suicide on my mind

D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
I know, it's always like that... As soon as you think you know what you are looking for, it stops making sense.
What sucks at this point for me is that the suicide thoughts have been getting beyond that, making me feel like I can't even do that, which on it's own, leaves me feeling like a complete failure.
Fate worse than death so to say.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei and MrBigSad