• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Im trying Wellbutrin rn (day two) and I have a headache. Before I had lexapro for over 3 month with headaches.
Is this normal or is my brain so faulty that it wont even tolarate antidepressants?

Reactions: TheGoodGuy
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Im trying Wellbutrin rn (day two) and I have a headache. Before I had lexapro for over 3 month with headaches.
Is this normal or is my brain so faulty that it wont even tolarate antidepressants?
I tried just one SSRI (Sertraline) and I had the most peculiar side effects my brain felt in lack of better words 'cold' in the frontal lope which could also make my head feel a bit heavy at times and when I breathed in through my mouth it would feel cold like I had ingested some menthol or something like that and my throat was tighter than usual so I also think I was allergic so I think my brain is very faulty too when it comes to SSRI´s.

Reactions: leavingthesoultrap
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
I tried just one SSRI (Sertraline) and I had the most peculiar side effects my brain felt in lack of better words 'cold' in the frontal lope which could also make my head feel a bit heavy at times and when I breathed in through my mouth it would feel cold like I had ingested some menthol or something like that and my throat was tighter than usual so I also think I was allergic so I think my brain is very faulty too when it comes to SSRI´s.
Idk whats wrong. Wellbutrin is supposed to give energy and it makes drowsy so far.

theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
sometimes medications cause this effect at first, but as the days and weeks go by, it disappears. i recommend you tell your doctor.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Idk whats wrong. Wellbutrin is supposed to give energy and it makes drowsy so far.
People have different brain chemistry and some very different I have also experienced feeling and opposite effect of a drug before which sucks it would be nice to just have a normal functioning body and brain so life would be easier but unfortunately this is not for all including us.

Reactions: leavingthesoultrap
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
I HAD THE EXACT SAME THING. Frontal region (more inclined to say the right side). Sertaline as well 100mg. I just think my body doesn't react well to pills and "artificial" things being ingested.

Reactions: TheGoodGuy
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I HAD THE EXACT SAME THING. Frontal region (more inclined to say the right side). Sertaline as well 100mg. I just think my body doesn't react well to pills and "artificial" things being ingested.
Weird you experienced the same thing I thought it was just a me problem but felt horrible so I will never try that drug again.

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Weird you experienced the same thing I thought it was just a me problem but felt horrible so I will never try that drug again.
I didn't take any after it. 6 months of it (I posted in another thread about all the "wonders" they did to me) the stomach aches were so bad. 3 months to come off of them.

Pills don't change your environment and socioeconomic level. It's like having a leg blown off and someone handing you string so you can put it back together.

BrainShower

BrainShower

Tiny storm
Nov 7, 2023
I didn't take any after it. 6 months of it (I posted in another thread about all the "wonders" they did to me) the stomach aches were so bad. 3 months to come off of them.

Pills don't change your environment and socioeconomic level. It's like having a leg blown off and someone handing you string so you can put it back together.
Yeah I've tried 6 different antidepressants and the only thing they gave me was a scarred esophageal valve d/t severe acid reflux.
So not an option at all.

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
This is a common side effect of Wellbrutin and might wear off after a few weeks so stick with it. Hopefully, it's a sign it might work for you.