• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
Then go to bed and dream about it, and in the dream it's 10 times worse, and you wake up all grumpy and pissed off?

And to make it worse, you wake up during night to go piss, then go back to sleep and the dream continues like it just came back from a fucking commercial?

Yea, that's me today. So piss off...

Deleted member 4288

Deleted member 4288

So much pain...
Dec 3, 2018
I wish I could dream about what I think before I fall asleep.

I usually make up some really good and interesting stories in my head to help me fall asleep faster, but the stories never continue in my dreams..

Instead I dream about some weird cringy shit that happened to me like 5 years ago in school.. ugh...

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
Dreamt about the tasks I have been doing the whole day before sleep.
Makes me feel awful because I didn't get any rest at all
i literally had plans today.

and because iv been alittle stressed recently, decided to just entertain those dark thoughts, give into them and think about them. i was thinking about them till 5 am, literally woke up with full on anxiety and stresd about school and everything, and just cancelled plans i had with friends today last minute and plans i had for my school counselor.

just wish this nightmare of a life was over.

StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
i literally had plans today.

and because iv been alittle stressed recently, decided to just entertain those dark thoughts, give into them and think about them. i was thinking about them till 5 am, literally woke up with full on anxiety and stresd about school and everything, and just cancelled plans i had with friends today last minute and plans i had for my school counselor.

just wish this nightmare of a life was over.

School is one of the source of our stress and anxiety.
Is school counselor actually helpful?

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
School is one of the source of our stress and anxiety.
Is school counselor actually helpful?
she helped a ton and i didnt even expect it. offered me ways in getting better in school, whether it be reduced courseload, etc.

but ontop of everything, she cared. like she understood me, listened to me, and cared. like genuinly. she didnt force ANYTHING on me. she opened up about her depression last year loosing her sister to cancer when she didnt have to; to show me she understands. like it felt like i was being listened to, and like understood for the first time.

unfortunately, it still gets overwhelming for me though. im not good at opening up and talking to people, and she as a school counselor was the first person i have opened up to. I slipped up about my suicidal thoughts alittle, but assured i wasnt gonna act on them. and she didnt even like try and diagnose me or force me to do something. she just recommended maybe seeing a doctor, getting a diagnosis, help with sleep, and a diagnosis for the purpose of getting reduced workload for school.

i got lucky in finding a good school counselor i guess. But even if i have one, i still feel negative and stressed out you know?

StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
she helped a ton and i didnt even expect it. offered me ways in getting better in school, whether it be reduced courseload, etc.

but ontop of everything, she cared. like she understood me, listened to me, and cared. like genuinly. she didnt force ANYTHING on me. she opened up about her depression last year loosing her sister to cancer when she didnt have to; to show me she understands. like it felt like i was being listened to, and like understood for the first time.

unfortunately, it still gets overwhelming for me though. im not good at opening up and talking to people, and she as a school counselor was the first person i have opened up to. I slipped up about my suicidal thoughts alittle, but assured i wasnt gonna act on them. and she didnt even like try and diagnose me or force me to do something. she just recommended maybe seeing a doctor, getting a diagnosis, help with sleep, and a diagnosis for the purpose of getting reduced workload for school.

i got lucky in finding a good school counselor i guess. But even if i have one, i still feel negative and stressed out you know?
It is nice that you have a nice school counselor.
It is impossible to not feel stressed out and negative despite having a good counsellor, I mean after all you have to do all the assignments and tests on your own.