• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

ihateearth

Apr 1, 2024
Humans are born in a capitalist system that lies about being full of freedom. Forced to work and pay bills until their physical bodies fail at old age or before due to injuries or genetics. Having a messed up childhood badly marks a person through no fault of their own, being born into poverty, SA'd, physical violence, genetic markers for addictions, mental illnesses, unavoidable accidents. Outside the scope of the body, background, and genetics, humans do the same repetitive activities year after year.

Sleep, shower, eat, work, sex, no sex, poop, bills, occasional vacations, work, work, work, procreate?, work, sleep, die. All under systems controlled by the rich and their bloodlines.

I am bored, lonely, sad, tired, sick, and see nothing of interest here. I've already seen and done things and nothing matters. The players are the same even if they wear different masks. After time you see through the illusions. Schools and teachers are liars. TV is conditioning and lies. There is nothing of meaning, but children and their innocence before they grow up to learn what the world is. Being attractive or unattractive has no meaning. People use people and you have to watch out for users regardless of what you look like or have.

My mother once said she wished she aborted me. I wish she had. I didn't ask to be here. I reached the level of what I can take. Years of it. I want to die to see what is next. There has to be something better. Every day I fake emotions to not alarm others. I need rest. I tried various things over the years. SN sounds more peaceful than anything I've came across. Being here long term is punishment. I don't want another decade here. More pain and suffering. To exist is to feel pain, but I can't express it to alarm others. I hate being here.

As a human born with free will it is my right to end my life if I want to.

I asked god or whoever for help and none came. I'm not religious, but I was desperate. I once died after pills and alcohol, but they brought me back. I was so pissed off. That story is for another day, but I was so pissed off to wake up back here. I can't describe how pissed off I was years ago. Clearly I should have died then. I can't take a lifetime of being here.

Last edited:
halleyscomet

halleyscomet

halley
Mar 26, 2024
Me too. The thought of something possibly happens after death is so exciting compared to the boredom of day to day life.

But then again there is joy found in little things, like playing your favorite game, making your loved ones laugh.

As much as the world is fucked up and needlessly cruel and a pain up the ass, there a still little joys here and there.

But I can't wait to find out what happens next.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I agree. Life truly is meaningless. I'd be okay with life being boring if it wasn't so cruel and harsh. I'd be more relaxed if I didn't ever have to work or go through any challenges and still got the rewards of modern life. However, no, like you said, we aren't free at all and we're forced to work until old age.

There's nothing that interests me on this planet. There never was anything. I can't relate to those who enjoy things within life because I'm not one of them

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, I also feel tired of suffering in this cruel and futile existence, to me human existence is completely undesirable. But anyway I hope that you eventually find what you search for, best wishes.

N

niki wonoto

Student
Oct 10, 2019
I'm 41 yrs old (M) from Indonesia, and I can also deeply relate with this post. It's called existential depression, which IMHO is worse than just only 'temporary' existential crisis. I've had it for a (very) long time, 10 years. Lately I even remember that I've always been this way ever since I was little kid. But sadly now as I've got much older, it just got a lot much worse now, to the point of I'm honestly having the passive suicidal ideation (thinking of death very often) almost everyday. And the fact that my life is a complete total failure/loser only makes me even much more depressed & suicidal.

Reactions: Zanmato
Hated By All

Hated By All

Death will give me peace
Sep 21, 2022
I guess that yeah you're forced to work just to survive and my genetics mean I was open to autism and addiction. I don't find much interest in anything and life.