• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Loli

Loli

highly flammable
May 25, 2019
I have 2017 version of iPad Pro that I'm carrying literally everywhere and it knows me better than myself. Did some research and it seems like requisition of my tech stuff after CTB is inevitable. But I'm so lame with iOS. There are some tutorials on the web how to erase the data but I'm afraid it's not enough.
Is there any reliable way to make my personal data absolutely unobtainable to police?

dreamsofdestruction

dreamsofdestruction

Everywhere I look is chaos
May 9, 2019
Delete your iCloud account (don't just sign out, have it deleted), then wipe your device as shown in the tutorials. It should be enough and there's not much more you can do anyway.

You could additionally physically destroy the device (be careful about the battery), but I don't think it buys you much.

Also, it's highly doubtful that anyone in law enforcement would make the effort to recover your stuff and go through it when you clearly committed suicide. What for?

Reactions: Loli
Loli

Loli

highly flammable
May 25, 2019
Delete your iCloud account (don't just sign out, have it deleted), then wipe your device as shown in the tutorials. It should be enough and there's not much more you can do anyway.

You could additionally physically destroy the device (be careful about the battery), but I don't think it buys you much.

Also, it's highly doubtful that anyone in law enforcement would make the effort to recover your stuff and go through it when you clearly committed suicide. What for?
Thank you for the advice
I don't get it either, but in my country it's common for authorities to start an investigation just to be sure that no one contributed.

dreamsofdestruction

dreamsofdestruction

Everywhere I look is chaos
May 9, 2019
I guess another thing you could do is delete the old account and set up a new one now, then only have stuff on it you don't mind anyone finding. If it just looks like a regular iPad that was left behind nobody might dig deeper and search for remains of old accounts.

Reactions: Loli