• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

wanttogetonthebus

wanttogetonthebus

chronically unlucky
Nov 27, 2021
If I were to ingest sodium nitrite in public in order to die in a public environment with my parents in presence (they are aware I'm suicidal), how can I best ensure that it will be lethal? I'd like to find a way to poison myself with minimal pain and simply lose consciousness and die while in the presence of others (including my parents), but with a method so lethal that aid can not be rendered in time to save my life. Any ideas? Is there a higher amount of sodium nitrate I could take that would all but ensure my death even if I vomited and they gave me an antidote? Thank you so much for your consideration.

Elri

Elri

Student
Dec 2, 2021
I've heard sodium azide doesn't have antidote

• Love
Reactions: Wayfaerer and wanttogetonthebus
Vasy93

Vasy93

we are dead without dying
Nov 22, 2021
If I were to ingest sodium nitrite in public in order to die in a public environment with my parents in presence (they are aware I'm suicidal), how can I best ensure that it will be lethal? I'd like to find a way to poison myself with minimal pain and simply lose consciousness and die while in the presence of others (including my parents), but with a method so lethal that aid can not be rendered in time to save my life. Any ideas? Is there a higher amount of sodium nitrate I could take that would all but ensure my death even if I vomited and they gave me an antidote? Thank you so much for your consideration.
If you really want to die and you are determined, I don't think it makes sense to be in the presence of others. Surely they want to save you ... If the antidote "methylene blue" is available soon you will probably be saved. There was a case when someone ingested nitro not with intent to commit suicide, it was a mistake and he still died in the presence of the doctor. So it depends on how fast the antidote is available

Last edited:
Reactions: clown_17, MorsVoluntaria and NearlyIrrelevantCake
Vasy93

Vasy93

we are dead without dying
Nov 22, 2021

sodium azide has no antidote, it is said that nitrite could be used in case of azide poisoning, phenobarbital is useful in case of seizures, yes it really has no antidote, it is a supportive therapy

• Love
Reactions: wanttogetonthebus
wanttogetonthebus

wanttogetonthebus

chronically unlucky
Nov 27, 2021
If you really want to die and you are determined, I don't think it makes sense to be in the presence of others. Surely they want to save you ... If the antidote "methylene blue" is available soon you will probably be saved. There was a case when someone ingested nitro not with intent to commit suicide, it was a mistake and he still died in the presence of the doctor
Thanks! Haha, yeah. It's weird. 😅 I genuinely want to die, but I'm just too much of a coward to do it traditionally - alone and In privacy. The truth is that I feel like dying in this way is the only thing that can help me to pass on without panicking in my last moments of consciousness. It would merely be a comfort for me. Everything around me would be going on like "normal". My nerves would be calm. I'd be distracted and it could be quite casual like going to the grocery store and I wouldn't feel alone and panicked with my thoughts such as "Omg , look what I've done. What will death be like!" I wouldn't tell anyone for obvious reasons what poison I ingested. I'd just tell them if questioned that I'm a bit queasy and need to rest and not to worry because I'm out of shape and dealing with long COVID which is true. That would delay medical care.

Reactions: Vasy93
wanttogetonthebus

wanttogetonthebus

chronically unlucky
Nov 27, 2021
sodium azide has no antidote, it is said that nitrite could be used in case of azide poisoning, phenobarbital is useful in case of seizures, yes it really has no antidote, it is a supportive therapy
Thank you for the additional information!

Reactions: Vasy93
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Sodium nitrite has a well-known antidote that all er's have- methylene blue.
Thank you for the additional information!
Sodium azide has other issues, such as that you can't touch it to metal and other issues I don't remember at this time, but I would do some research.

Reactions: wanttogetonthebus, Vasy93 and NearlyIrrelevantCake
wanttogetonthebus

wanttogetonthebus

chronically unlucky
Nov 27, 2021
Sodium nitrite has a well-known antidote that all er's have- methylene blue.

Sodium azide has other issues, such as that you can't touch it to metal and other issues I don't remember at this time, but I would do some research.
Thank you for the heads up.
True but it's also not pleasant.
Yeah it seems like it can be a great deal less pleasant than SN and unpredictable too in how it kills and how long it takes to kill. However, it doesn't seem to be lacking in lethality when taken right.

Last edited:
Reactions: clown_17
P

PDAnnie2610

Waiting for my bus.
Oct 27, 2019
Thanks! Haha, yeah. It's weird. 😅 I genuinely want to die, but I'm just too much of a coward to do it traditionally - alone and In privacy. The truth is that I feel like dying in this way is the only thing that can help me to pass on without panicking in my last moments of consciousness. It would merely be a comfort for me. Everything around me would be going on like "normal". My nerves would be calm. I'd be distracted and it could be quite casual like going to the grocery store and I wouldn't feel alone and panicked with my thoughts such as "Omg , look what I've done. What will death be like!" I wouldn't tell anyone for obvious reasons what poison I ingested. I'd just tell them if questioned that I'm a bit queasy and need to rest and not to worry because I'm out of shape and dealing with long COVID which is true. That would delay medical care.
Very tricky cos of the tarchycardia with SN poisoning.. it's impossible not to react..

wanttogetonthebus

wanttogetonthebus

chronically unlucky
Nov 27, 2021
Very tricky cos of the tarchycardia with SN poisoning.. it's impossible not to react..
Hehe, trachycardia is a common symptom with long COVID, but one I don't have anymore. 😁

L

Lifessocruel

Aug 23, 2021
I wonder about the SN method taking with alots of propranolol as recommended. Even if you are found early the chances are because you're blood pressure is so low because of the propranolol you will pass out much quicker and have a heart attack. It seems like some people who have taken it with lots of propranolol don't make it even if they have medical intervention.

L

lonleycrowdedwest

im so dumb i misspelled lonely
Aug 16, 2021
Mate SN is not simply losing consciousness it's not psychoactive it's chemical asphyxiation.