• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
This entire world is run like a prison. You only have as much freedom as the government allows you. They don't want you to escape from their game of life

you have all been monopoly-educated and indoctrinated into playing a game of life

monopoly (an organization or group that has) complete control of something, especially an area of business, so that others have no share: The government is determined to protect its education monopoly.

indoctrinated teach (a person or group) to accept a set of beliefs uncritically.

you've all been indoctrinated to believe that just to live requires money, and to gain this money you have to work 8 hours a day it's their way of controlling you to do what they want you to do

why life is a prison nobody chooses to be here and we can't leave unless our sentence ends or we end it our selfs

Yess man its meaningless because we are born even without our persmission and then we are told to be the slave of the system and then die. We are just money making machine

Last edited:
surroundedbydemons

surroundedbydemons

Experienced
Mar 6, 2024
we are told to be the slave of the system and then die. We are just money making machine
Well, at least you are aware of that.

I agree that there is definitely indoctrination going on.
But since you know that, can you use the truth to your advantage?

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
Unicr0n

Unicr0n

Stuck in a black hole...
Mar 26, 2024
you've all been indoctrinated to believe that just to live requires money, and to gain this money you have to work 8 hours a day it's their way of controlling you to do what they want you to do
You can live homeless and survive just fine. If you want a better quality of life, yes you will have to put in some work, but that is in any country including anarchist locations. They can't control what job you go into LOL. These jobs are important such as emergency medical services, firefighting, mental health advocacy, etc. No one's forcing you to take on a certain job. If you don't like what message the job's pushing, you don't have to work it. All work benefits the government through taxes but that's about it for the majority of occupations.

Unicr0n

Unicr0n

Stuck in a black hole...
Mar 26, 2024
but they do here in the uk on benefits your forced into work if your able to work otherwise they stop your money on universal credit
But again, you can live homeless and survive just fine. Any place that gives out money has a right to stop giving out money if you're choosing not to find another job. Again, you can live the life of a homeless person. They can't stop you.

foreverfalling

foreverfalling

Experienced
Jul 22, 2022
We are enslaved not only by the government, but by your parents and family, that brought you into this world, and raised you a certain way. By your own body, which you can't get out of. By nature, your life taken away by tigers and bears.

I think ultimately we are enslaved by our own mind and ego. Whatever our situation we can come up with a reason we are enslaved, and feel bad about it because of our ego.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

The drip finally stops
Oct 21, 2023
But again, you can live homeless and survive just fine. Any place that gives out money has a right to stop giving out money if you're choosing not to find another job. Again, you can live the life of a homeless person. They can't stop you.
Homeless people still need money to survive though. Hence they beg for money and they do things like collect cans to get money for recycling them. Either way, there is a point to be made about how because this world has become so structured around money and how that has led to it becoming harder for most people to live in.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
We really are enslaved. It's either submitting into slavery or suicide. I'd rather do the latter but survival instinct is stopping me. I hate life and I wish that I was never born to begin with
Well, at least you are aware of that.

I agree that there is definitely indoctrination going on.
But since you know that, can you use the truth to your advantage?
There's nothing that can be done. Unfortunately, just knowing about the truth doesn't mean that it can be used to our advantage. After all, the power that society has is way too high for an average individual to change it. It really is just submitting into wage slavery or suicide

Unicr0n

Unicr0n

Stuck in a black hole...
Mar 26, 2024
Homeless people still need money to survive though. Hence they beg for money and they do things like collect cans to get money for recycling them. Either way, there is a point to be made about how because this world has become so structured around money and how that has led to it becoming harder for most people to live in.
You don't actually need money for anything but gas if you have a car [Panhandlers can make $8-30 per hour on average...]. Food banks and other places give out free clothes, blankets, shoes, food, etc. I've lived homeless for a while between being kicked out and going to college. Had nothing but my car and all the crap from my room [no food]. Those things I listed are easy to access. If you don't have a car, then yes, living as a homeless person is difficult. Specifically due to travelling. But you can steal chain cutters, steal someone's bike and go places. If you get caught, you get to go to jail which is free food and free place to stay and you can get free educational classes as well.

Honestly I'm thinking about just living in my car once I pay my college debt off. I can survive off making money on my art. Why bother doing a real job lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: pilotviolin
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Honestly I'm thinking about just living in my car once I pay my college debt off. I can survive off making money on my art. Why bother doing a real job lol.
If you enjoy this kind of life (as a homeless) then it's fine but I guess that a majority of people doesn't enjoy such a life. Doesn't your car cost more than just gas? What about insurance and service intervals?

Art seems to be sth what you love to do that's why you don't consider it being "work" and if that pays off for a life you enjoy then that is perfect!

Reactions: pilotviolin
Unicr0n

Unicr0n

Stuck in a black hole...
Mar 26, 2024
If you enjoy this kind of life (as a homeless) then it's fine but I guess that a majority of people doesn't enjoy such a life. Doesn't your car cost more than just gas? What about insurance and service intervals?

Art seems to be sth what you love to do that's why you don't consider it being "work" and if that pays off for a life you enjoy then that is perfect!
Most people want things they can't afford or don't want to work hard for. You want things but don't want to work for them? That's not how life goes. It doesn't make logical sense, either.

You don't have to pay for insurance [illegal, not recommending it but I think it was like a quarter of Americans don't have auto insurance??]. You can learn to fix cars yourself through the library and then go scavenger hunting at the dump. Or steal from other people's cars [which is illegal, not suggesting you do that but it's always an option].

Is it work though? I make the art not with the intent of selling it. People come to me asking if it is for sale and making an offer. Making money is just a byproduct of people who want to take it off my hands. Passive income. Taking commissions or freelancing would be a job. I don't see it any more a job than someone panhandling. I guess it might be seen as work but not everything that makes money can be considered a job. From the IRS: "A hobby is any activity that a person pursues because they enjoy it and with no intention of making a profit. People operate a business with the intention of making a profit"

Last edited:
surroundedbydemons

surroundedbydemons

Experienced
Mar 6, 2024
I agree with the OP that life can be viewed as a prison, and the creator does not want you to escape using techniques like indoctrination.

While it does sound negative, I do not consider "being aware of that" as inherently negative.

The OP seems to be aware of the truth, so why would he discard the possibility of a prison escape?

~~~
Side note:

Panopticon is a way to design a prison with an illusion of control. A single officer in the middle of the tower can observe each individual cell at one time, prisoners are unaware if they are being observed.

The officer cannot observe all the prisoners at once, but they are afraid because they don't know if they are being observed.

Each prisoner has a chance to take the risk and run away. Why would they not use their chance?...

Pic source: Inside an Abandoned Panopticon Prison in Cuba (https://www.atlasobscura.com/articles/panopticon-prison-cuba)

(not supposed to be a motivating example, but just some material for contemplation)

Last edited:
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I agree with the OP that life can be viewed as a prison, and the creator does not want you to escape using techniques like indoctrination.

While it does sound negative, I do not consider "being aware of that" as inherently negative.

The OP seems to be aware of the truth, so why would he discard the possibility of a prison escape?

~~~
Side note:

Panopticon is a way to design a prison with an illusion of control. A single officer in the middle of the tower can observe each individual cell at one time, prisoners are unaware if they are being observed.

The officer cannot observe all the prisoners at once, but they are afraid because they don't know if they are being observed.

Each prisoner has a chance to take the risk and run away. Why would they not use their chance?...

View attachment 135062
Pic source: Inside an Abandoned Panopticon Prison in Cuba (https://www.atlasobscura.com/articles/panopticon-prison-cuba)

(not supposed to be a motivating example, but just some material for contemplation)
Well in this case, a failed prison escape can make your life worse and cause permanent damage, so attempting to escape is an enormous risk. If you fail, you would just get thrown back into prison but with added obstacles and hurdles, making your experience even more miserable. They should allow everyone an exit out of the prison (guaranteed to lead to freedom), but unfortunately, they're not altruistic enough to do so, so they keep us as prisoners for the rest of our lives. Life is the prison here

Last edited:
Reactions: surroundedbydemons
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Most people want things they can't afford or don't want to work hard for. You want things but don't want to work for them? That's not how life goes. It doesn't make logical sense, either.
I agree with you. We have to work to achieve things but the truth is as a (min-)wage-slave your options are pretty much limited compared to 40 or 50 years ago when the man worked and could afford to support his wife and 1-2 children and pay off a house in the next 30 years.

That's pretty much impossible nowadays due to various factors mainly asset price inflation.

Most things are unattainable for the majority even if they work hard.

You're lucky that your art generates money even though you don't create it with the intent of making money / gains (which is the distinction hobby vs business) but actually - you cannot deny this - you need money to some extent, except you'd live in the jungle where nature provides everything for free.

Suggesting to "steal" things is also more than questionable even though u don't recommend it. Someone else worked for those things and a homeless intends to steal them ...

Last edited:
Unicr0n

Unicr0n

Stuck in a black hole...
Mar 26, 2024
You're lucky that your art generates money even though you don't create it with the intent of making money / gains (which is the distinction hobby vs business) but actually - you cannot deny this - you need money to some extent, except you'd live in the jungle where nature provides everything for free.

Suggesting to "steal" things is also more than questionable even though u don't recommend it. Someone else worked for those things and a homeless intends to steal them ...
You've changed my mind. You're right. I was coming at it from the wrong perspective. We do need money. We don't need a job. That was my mistake.

I'm not trying to recommend stealing because it might violate the site rules XD

surroundedbydemons

surroundedbydemons

Experienced
Mar 6, 2024
(I do not intend to sound motivational or depressive; I try to be as objective as possible)

Unfortunately, just knowing about the truth doesn't mean that it can be used to our advantage
By no means, of course. I didn't mean to imply that you could apply this knowledge directly.
After all, the power that society has is way too high for an average individual to change it.
That's a valid point. However, if everyone had the power to change society, only a few might actually be motivated to do so, while most would likely pursue other ventures. What's your perspective on this?
Most things are unattainable for the majority even if they work hard.
I suspect the majority can only see the end goal without considering the intermediate milestones along the way. Patience is a virtue when you know where you want to go.

~~~
Locations change, rationale, objectives. But your desire to have something you were not given will stay the same.

I believe this quote parallels my views.
I think ultimately we are enslaved by our own mind and ego. Whatever our situation we can come up with a reason we are enslaved, and feel bad about it because of our ego.