• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
The redesign is great--thanks to all of you who worked hard on this. One feature of the old site I've not yet figured out how to activate on the new one is the differentiation between old and new alerts. Before, new alerts had the little asterisks to let you know where new ones were. Am I missing how to tell the new alerts with the redesign?

Thanks, again, for making a safe space for us all.

Whatshername

Whatshername

That Ghost Lady on the Hill
Dec 14, 2018
Before, new alerts had the little asterisks to let you know where new ones were. Am I missing how to tell the new alerts with the redesign?

I second this.

Also, will it be permanent that you can't see under the posts how many people (and who) liked/reacted?

Edit: Please disregard my question. I was talking about laptop in the first place, not phone, but I can see it now.

Last edited:
Whatshername

Whatshername

Dec 14, 2018
In light theme I don't see the usernames near the reaction icons. On desktop as well as mobile

View attachment 8750

Yes that was my problem too. Just figured out to click a little to the right of the icon. I confused myself further, because I was using dark theme on m phone and light on laptop. :D I though it was different on phone and laptop, but I realised it was just the theme. I'm slow sometimes :)

Last edited:
Whatshername

Whatshername

Dec 14, 2018
For what it's worth, I also no longer see those metrics...

As I said above, I thought it was a difference between phone and desktop, but it's the theme. You can see it in dark mode, but in light you have to click beside the icon to see them in pop-up, or highlight it. Needs some tweaking :)

Last edited: