derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Normie Life Mogs
Sep 19, 2023
Is this a real thing?

I realized that the past two days I've felt hungover in the morning. (For me, a hangover gives me a noticable and unique type of nausea/stomach issue I don't get under other circumstances.) It was weird yesterday because I'd had a bit of soju with Korean food, but it was really very little. I chalked it up to being more sensitive to the alcohol after a long work day.

Today, it's really weird because I didn't drink anything last night, but I have that exact hangover feeling. Can emotions really imitate that?

• Hugs
Reactions: Havnis and moshimoshi
M

moshimoshi

Apr 6, 2024
In my experience emotions can definitely cause a hangover in a way. I have very amplified emotions to the point where they are excruciating sometimes. Afterwards during the hangover from my mind being attacked at all angles by such powerful emotions, I have a really weird and strange feeling that I can't shake, it's also like everything weighs heavier. I get nauseous as well, I can relate to it being unique to different nausea you've experienced. I feel like emotional turmoil can take up a shit ton of energy and leave you feeling awful, both mentally and physically, which may cause a hangover of sorts. I wouldn't be surprised if emotional hangover exists, I feel like I've experienced it many times

Last edited:
Reactions: derpyderpins