• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

eternalflame

Experienced
Mar 30, 2022
Things needed:
-electric outlet; extension cord, salted water (its better conductor than fresh water), two nails, some wire
So basicly i think about making some sort of brass knuckle from wire and nails, soaking myself in water and putting nails in extension cord. What are your thoughts? In best case scenario there will be heart failure and black out, in worst severe burns.

Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
Have you ever gotten an electrical shock? Very. Painful. I don't think this would be a peaceful death.

Reactions: houseofleaves, Foresight, waitingforrest and 3 others
Nevsky69

Nevsky69

Jan 20, 2022
Things needed:
-electric outlet; extension cord, salted water (its better conductor than fresh water), two nails, some wire
So basicly i think about making some sort of brass knuckle from wire and nails, soaking myself in water and putting nails in extension cord. What are your thoughts? In best case scenario there will be heart failure and black out, in worst severe burns.
Please don't try. It is a painful form of ctb and with many possibilities of going wrong. You could be left with horrible burns and in a very bad situation. Hug.

• Love
Reactions: eternalflame, houseofleaves, waitingforrest and 1 other person
𝐒𝐚𝐤𝐮 ☆

𝐒𝐚𝐤𝐮 ☆

Mommy?
Mar 8, 2022
Things needed:
You forgot about the GFCI (and the alternatives) here's a great video explaining:

Still electrocution is extremely painful might be a better idea to go other way. I hope you find peace <3

• Hugs
Reactions: eternalflame, houseofleaves and waitingforrest
W

waitingforrest

Elementalist
Dec 27, 2021
Please don't try. It is a painful form of ctb and with many possibilities of going wrong. You could be left with horrible burns and in a very bad situation. Hug.
Yeah, there are people who literally got struck by lighting and survived, park ranger Roy Sullivan got struck 7 times and survived! What killed him was ctb by gun :(

• Aww..
Reactions: nil243
D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
One time when I was young, for some reason I took my jacket off and set it on AC window unit, a storm came thru. After the storm, I went and picked up my jacket and the jolt from window unit was so powerful it threw me back probably 6 feet, it hurt and I thought I'm gonna die but here i am 35 years later

I'm a Nurse and used to work Trauma ER, I've seen countless people after electrocution and i wouldnt ever choose it as a viable method.

It can cause death but often times does not. And it can have lasting effects after the event.

Reactions: eternalflame, Red Scare and houseofleaves
Red Scare

Red Scare

Wizard
Mar 1, 2022
After reading what some of the prisoners who were put into the electric chair went through, I don't think I would ever choose this method.

Reactions: eternalflame, UnravelingWinter and houseofleaves
Al Cappella

Al Cappella

Are we there yet?
Feb 2, 2022
There's a reason they don't fry prisoners that way anymore. And, I don't know where you are, mind—most likely you'll give yourself nasty burns and blow the house's circuitry.

Reactions: eternalflame
E

eternalflame

Experienced
Mar 30, 2022
Thank you all for nice replies. I will reconsider.

Reactions: Al Cappella and nil243