• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

adam&eve

adam&eve

Student
Dec 16, 2020
I guess things have changed since the U.S. cracked down on F coming out of China
There must be a way, there are F patches, and pills that are sold through drug-dealers.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/heroin-ctb.56629/#post-1043615
A thread also about H

Last edited:
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
There must be a way, there are F patches, and pills that are sold through drug-dealers.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/heroin-ctb.56629/#post-1043615
A thread also about H

there was a post somewhere about using F patches. If i remember right, you can do something to them and it makes they work better(i think it might release quicker) and i'm sure you didn't need as many as i thought you might. that would obviously depend on your tolerance. i cant remember the thread unfortunately.

i think you can get F patches on the dark web its just powdered F you can't. A member said that one of the vendors who sold H on the dark web had F,but they only sold the F offline and not through the dark web.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: adam&eve
issyishere

issyishere

Goodnight and always remember that’s life
Nov 5, 2019
Now that I'm thinking about it injecting H or F would probably be like N in that it's the way out that people want. Most likely no pain, extremely fast effects etc. These other addicts are wasting it, leave some for us :pfff:

• Love
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Now that I'm thinking about it injecting H or F would probably be like N in that it's the way out that people want. Most likely no pain, extremely fast effects etc. These other addicts are wasting it, leave some for us :pfff:

F scores 80% in the PPH for peacefulness. N scores 88%

Y

yeahwellso

Student
Dec 5, 2020
I know a guy who took an intentional overdose of heroin intravenously. For whatever reason, he was found by paramedics. Either they or staff at the hospital told him they'd seen plenty of people do what he did and end up with brain damage. Not death, just permanent brain damage. It happens when you incur hypoxia that doesn't quite snuff you out.

Manford

Manford

Student
Dec 7, 2020
I know a guy who took an intentional overdose of heroin intravenously. For whatever reason, he was found by paramedics. Either they or staff at the hospital told him they'd seen plenty of people do what he did and end up with brain damage. Not death, just permanent brain damage. It happens when you incur hypoxia that doesn't quite snuff you out.
That's a risk with N, H or F which is why it's imperative to make sure no one finds you before completion. Otherwise they are relatively reliable and peaceful ways to go.

Last edited:
A

autisticalex

Student
Oct 27, 2020
Not sure if this has been mentioned already but there are different types of h. They are labelled with a hashtag after them and depending on the number means what type is best use.

For example #3 doesn't really work snorting, and is for injection and smoking.

Also I've tried h once recreationally. All I can say is it is really good but you can try it without becoming addicted (if you don't die)

Personal opinion though fuck that drug and the scumbags that push it too, making money from getting vunrebal people hooked and ruining their life and destroying their family. You are literally supporting terrorism funding and shit too if you buy it. I would chose another method just to not give the dealers your money. Hate that drug so much.

adam&eve

adam&eve

Student
Dec 16, 2020
Not sure if this has been mentioned already but there are different types of h. They are labelled with a hashtag after them and depending on the number means what type is best use.

For example #3 doesn't really work snorting, and is for injection and smoking.

Also I've tried h once recreationally. All I can say is it is really good but you can try it without becoming addicted (if you don't die)

Personal opinion though fuck that drug and the scumbags that push it too, making money from getting vunrebal people hooked and ruining their life and destroying their family. You are literally supporting terrorism funding and shit too if you buy it. I would chose another method just to not give the dealers your money. Hate that drug so much.
Well it's one of the best methods...
I haven't been aware that with N you can get brain damaged...

Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
Well it's one of the best methods...
I haven't been aware that with N you can get brain damaged...
As someone put it before, all central depressants can cause brain damage with OD
Barbiturates, alcohol, opiates, etc...