• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

adam&eve

adam&eve

Student
Dec 16, 2020
Gosh I can't believe no one has mentioned the heroin OD scene in the film Pulp Fiction! one of the characters, played by Uma Thurman, finds a baggy of white powder in another actor's coat pocket (Travolta) It's expensive heroin, but she mistakes it for cocaine, and sniffs a large amount...and she ODs. Travolta rushes her over to his dealer for help...and I won't spoil the rest:)
Yeah! Great rememberance! I totally forgot! So that is a verified and plausible method I guess! Snorting H, not to mention F!

You would just have to ensure that you would not be saved, for what, a half an hour...
I tried H once, really didn't like it - it made me feel sick. Definitely not addicted after that. I would consider it for CTB but I tried it abroad and don't know where to get it here.
Just hang out more with some druggies...

Attachments

• 6193D6C4-A7EC-47AA-A757-CC106FA0C7B5.jpeg
    6193D6C4-A7EC-47AA-A757-CC106FA0C7B5.jpeg
    61.4 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
I tried H once, really didn't like it - it made me feel sick. Definitely not addicted after that. I would consider it for CTB but I tried it abroad and don't know where to get it here.
Sick as in nauseous? I vomited a little bit a few hours after I snorted it and even the vomiting felt pleasant. That's how much H messes with your brain.

Last edited:
Reactions: adam&eve
Cherrypea

Cherrypea

I remember when all this will be again
May 3, 2020
I think the best methods for H are rectal plugging or IV injection. IV is by far the best as the absorption response is unpredictable otherwise. It may just not work or be slow and you could be found. You can practice with saline a few times so you know what you are doing. IV H is my chosen way to go

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
So snorting would be better. I have read that the absorption is greater also... although I wouldn't know if you could snort the lethal dose in one try, instead of ending up just high.
But I agree that one high doesn't make you addicted, and it's a better option than brain damage.

To ensure no brain damage happens, one would need to snort maybe 2 grams of H, and a gram of F I guess.

The problem with snorting it is ingesting the right amount to OD. The pph doesn't give information on a H overdose from what i remember, unless there is a new version and F is like rocking horse shit! really hard to obtain, the dark web markets stay away from it, due to the amount of attention it brings from police. although they do sell china white in the Us which is meant to contain it

adam&eve

adam&eve

Student
Dec 16, 2020
The problem with snorting it is ingesting the right amount to OD. The pph doesn't give information on a H overdose from what i remember, unless there is a new version and F is like rocking horse shit! really hard to obtain, the dark web markets stay away from it, due to the amount of attention it brings from police. although they do sell china white in the Us which is meant to contain it
Well if you snorted like 2g I think you would certainly OD...If not you would just be on a great high!
I think the best methods for H are rectal plugging or IV injection. IV is by far the best as the absorption response is unpredictable otherwise. It may just not work or be slow and you could be found. You can practice with saline a few times so you know what you are doing. IV H is my chosen way to go
How is rectal plugging done?

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Sick as in nauseous? I vomited a little bit a few hours after I snorted it and even the vomiting felt pleasant. That's how much H messes with your brain.
Yes, nauseous. It gave me no happy feelings. I was horribly depressed both before it and during. I tripped a little, but less than with weed. It was in Morocco.

Reactions: adam&eve and Pookie
Tintypographer

Tintypographer

I am done as of 4-21-2023. Somewhere I am no more
Apr 29, 2020
Chemical info:. Anything can be toxic especially and including drugs. But drugs are not designed to kill; they simply have side effects that can include respiratory, cardiac, liver and other vital organ failure. They can also cause strokes, brain damag, liver and kidney and heart damage but not lead to death. Because of that I always warn people not to choose this method regardless of the dose. The reason is that your body does its very best to remove a toxin even in an overdose format. The reason you hear that some people have died from overdoses is that some have died and some have survived. Some have also been on dialysis, had brain damage and had long term disability. Prescription drugs including painkillers, recreational drugs and household chemicals are not guaranteed sources of lethal toxicity and are a bad call for suicide.

Reactions: demuic and adam&eve
Manford

Manford

Student
Dec 7, 2020
Eating is not a good route. The absorption is poor. The smugglers that ate it and died probably ate 50 condoms filled with pure H. You don't know if the street level H you get is 0% pure or 90 %. If you could get pure, pharmaceutical grade F then you would have something to work with. Just my 2 cents.
Chemical info:. Anything can be toxic especially and including drugs. But drugs are not designed to kill; they simply have side effects that can include respiratory, cardiac, liver and other vital organ failure. They can also cause strokes, brain damag, liver and kidney and heart damage but not lead to death. Because of that I always warn people not to choose this method regardless of the dose. The reason is that your body does its very best to remove a toxin even in an overdose format. The reason you hear that some people have died from overdoses is that some have died and some have survived. Some have also been on dialysis, had brain damage and had long term disability. Prescription drugs including painkillers, recreational drugs and household chemicals are not guaranteed sources of lethal toxicity and are a bad call for suicide.
N is a prescription drug and arguably the best method. You are lumping all "drugs" in the same category. Some are better choices than others.

Last edited:
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
M and F are in the PPH
N is a barbiturate and a drug, bar were used for anxiety before
SN is used to cure meat
The list goes on
You argument makes no sense

Last edited:
adam&eve

adam&eve

Student
Dec 16, 2020
But I think, in that case, that with a great dose of F the body wouldn't stand a chance, if one were to have pure F.

M and F are in the PPH
N is a barbiturate and a drug, bar were used for anxiety before
SN is used to cure meat
The list goes on
You argument makes no sense
What is N?

Cherrypea

Cherrypea

I remember when all this will be again
May 3, 2020
Well if you snorted like 2g I think you would certainly OD...If not you would just be on a great high!

How is rectal plugging done?
I don't think you'd need to worry about the dangers, this just explains it a bit. There was a resource on here explaining the doses and success rates of different H routes but I can't find it now.

Last edited:
adam&eve

adam&eve

Student
Dec 16, 2020
I don't think you'd need to worry about the dangers, this just explains it a bit. There was a resource on here explaining the doses and success rates of different H routes but I can't find it now.
Yeah, a shame you didn't... it would be very helpful, but thanx.

I would go with sniffing H but I am afraid of brain damage if I am found, I don't know how much time would have to pass for it to be too late. I think sniffing F would be a better option.

Last edited:
N

needaplan

Student
Jan 31, 2020
but few hours after snorting does not sound as reliable as: injecting and vomiting straight away as I have seen with others. maybe the quality of the snorted was bad, but if you vomited later, I would think that a delayed absorption took place
My best guess is still that injection is the safest od method, nothing compares to bloodcircle directly

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020

I don't doubt that. what i mean is i don't think it would be possible to actually snort the 2g because you would be off your head! i have seen addicts pass out while injecting themselves. Its not that 2g of H wouldn't do the trick, its that using the method of snorting it wouldn't be possible to take the 2g that way.not all at once anyway!

Reactions: adam&eve and Pookie
adam&eve

adam&eve

Student
Dec 16, 2020
I don't doubt that. what i mean is i don't think it would be possible to actually snort the 2g because you would be off your head! i have seen addicts pass out while injecting themselves. Its not that 2g of H wouldn't do the trick, its that using the method of snorting it wouldn't be possible to take the 2g that way.not all at once anyway!
You think you would pass out before you would snort it all? And then that would leave you with a question if you OD'd at all.

I think eating or snorting pure Fentanyl is the best bet then.

Reactions: checkouttime
Manford

Manford

Student
Dec 7, 2020
All H contains F now because it's much cheaper to make. That's why ODs have increased dramatically over the last few yrs. Yea, what they now call china white is fentanyl mixed with filler.

adam&eve

adam&eve

Student
Dec 16, 2020
All H contains F now because it's much cheaper to make. That's why ODs have increased dramatically over the last few yrs. Yea, what they now call china white is fentanyl mixed with filler.
Well maybe you never know what you get. Best option would be if you knew it's F. Maybe chewing patches.

Reactions: Disappointered
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
I've seen in a TV series where a person has an OD with that, falls asleep and vomits herself into suffocation.
Good times.
Well, not really... That part of Breaking Bad was quite sad.

Manford

Manford

Student
Dec 7, 2020
Ideally obtaining high purity f would definitely be better than H . 2 mg is all that is needed. Mexican cartels now manufacture it themselves. Even stronger are f analogues like carfentanil but that is too potent to try handling.

adam&eve

adam&eve

Student
Dec 16, 2020
Ideally obtaining high purity f would definitely be better than H . 2 mg is all that is needed. Mexican cartels now manufacture it themselves. Even stronger are f analogues like carfentanil but that is too potent to try handling.
Yes I agree with you 100%
The only problem is where to get a sure 100% F
I think with 2 mg one would need to swallow it, but it is difficult to find pure 2mg as I've heard. Usually it will be cut with something.

Manford

Manford

Student
Dec 7, 2020
Yes I agree with you 100%
The only problem is where to get a sure 100% F
I think with 2 mg one would need to swallow it, but it is difficult to find pure 2mg as I've heard. Usually it will be cut with something.
Yea, it's usually cut otherwise all of their clients would die. About 3 yrs ago I used to play around on the dark web and uncut F was available. I don't know if it still is but I would be surprised if it isn't.

• Hugs
adam&eve

adam&eve

Student
Dec 16, 2020
Yeah if one has a will they will find a way. Anyhow I think you could also test it somewhere if you buy it and then just test a sample of it to know with what you're working with...

Reactions: Manford
Manford

Manford

Student
Dec 7, 2020
Yeah if one has a will they will find a way. Anyhow I think you could also test it somewhere if you buy it and then just test a sample of it to know with what you're working with...
Yea I think anything that can be tested should be prior to using it for ctb anyway.

Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
Yea, it's usually cut otherwise all of their clients would die. About 3 yrs ago I used to play around on the dark web and uncut F was available. I don't know if it still is but I would be surprised if it isn't.
Be surprised. Most markets ban F to avoid troubles.