M

Mohkinstsis_falls

Mar 20, 2021
Ok so this recipe is literally adult baby food. I have never seen it go wrong.

If anybody has ever heard of nice cream, this is basically that. I've experimented with this a while and I thought I'd share. All you need is a blender(my food processor works fine)

2 bananas ( sliced and frozen)

2 handfuls of any frozen fruit/vegetables

100/150 grams of soft/silken tofu

Any toppings (fresh fruit,granola,etc)

If this had any more water/juice, it would be a smoothie. It instead comes out as a light ice cream texture. I could eat rotations of this with different fruit forever.

If you've gotten to the end, feel free to post any other easy recipes like this if you have any.

Attachments

• 20210322_093222.jpg
    20210322_093222.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 8
  • Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: lex, Dead Ghost, Grav and 21 others

◄✵火✵〇°Ø•WÅR•Ī°〇✵火✵►

Student
Feb 22, 2021
Thanks for sharing! It's an awesome recipe, plus it's vegan friendly. I appreciate it. :happy:

Reactions: Dead Ghost, lanax09 and Manaaja
Marktheghost

Marktheghost

Paragon
Feb 20, 2020
The easiest meal I've ever made is bananas. Just buy 3 bananas, peel them, and eat them.
Actually, no, the easiest meal I've ever made is raisins. I didn't even need to peel them

• Yay!
Reactions: Dead Ghost, lionetta12, houseofleaves and 5 others
saltshaker

saltshaker

salt shaker, rule breaker
Jan 29, 2021
My advanced stratergy for feeding yourself:

1) Go to MacDonalds.
2) Order anything and have it come out munted and disappointing, just like you.

• Yay!
Reactions: NoSerendipity ♡, lionetta12, houseofleaves and 12 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
One protein shake contains more protein than all of that shit, fewer calories and is waaaay easier to make AND consume. Combine with a multivitamin tho, and sure you need fiber and stuff... And you need real food, but whatever, gaah.

Rabhen

Rabhen

Isolated Loner
Dec 17, 2021
Ok so this recipe is literally adult baby food. I have never seen it go wrong.

If anybody has ever heard of nice cream, this is basically that. I've experimented with this a while and I thought I'd share. All you need is a blender(my food processor works fine)

2 bananas ( sliced and frozen)

2 handfuls of any frozen fruit/vegetables

100/150 grams of soft/silken tofu

Any toppings (fresh fruit,granola,etc)

If this had any more water/juice, it would be a smoothie. It instead comes out as a light ice cream texture. I could eat rotations of this with different fruit forever.

If you've gotten to the end, feel free to post any other easy recipes like this if you have any.
cannot eat fruit or granola

us_1999

us_1999

Fragments of myself
Feb 1, 2021
I've been making myself salad everyday. Just buy any leafy vegetable and mix them with vinaigrette and mayonnaise...

Reactions: Looooser and Heartaches
NSA

NSA

Your friendly neighborhood agent
Feb 21, 2022
Scrambled eggs and cheese on a tortilla. Ate almost nothing but that for a whole month, once.

Add some frozen onions and a bit of sausage and you have my diet for the last few days lol.

Reactions: ncmxm
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I can force myself to have a meal a day, not more than that. Specially in the morning can only handle a coffee. The smell of food in the morning makes me wanna puke.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: 13_reasons, Looooser and Heartaches
Heartaches

Heartaches

Apologizing for my life and ever entering yours
May 6, 2021
I remember making this like 2 years ago, it was pretty good, I'm just kinda lazy to put the bananas into the freezer and let them rest for hours; but overall, not bad.

Reactions: Looooser
WadeingThru

WadeingThru

Experienced
Feb 25, 2022
Tacos make everyone happy!

• Love
Reactions: NobodyKnowsMe, Manaaja, Heartaches and 3 others
K

KimKevorkian

Experienced
Feb 23, 2022
Yogurt, applesauce, walnut pieces, a tblspn Metamucil stirred in. Eggs, over easy, with chopped onions, green beans, 1 can black beans, drained (by life, I suppose), salsa.

Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
Raw egg for pure desperation. Asian delivery if my organs aren't too messy. Bone broth & chicken & veggies with a salad dressed with cucumbers & apples if I want to heal... Meh...

Grav

Grav

Wizard
Jul 26, 2020
Some cheese, nuts, and a banana. But since I do all the cooking in the house most things aren't too strenuous to make, and I don't have a problem eating, which is part of my list of problems.

kiuya

kiuya

Tired
Nov 16, 2021
I like making oven omelette. Just crack a few eggs, put some milk and veggies if you want to and season. And to oven it goes. it lasts me about 3 days.

• Yay!
Reactions: Dead Ghost